Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 93votes)

Hourou Musuko

Alt Names: alt El Hijo Transitorioalt Gezgin Oğlanalt Hōrō Musukoalt The Transient Sonalt Wandering Sonalt 放浪男孩alt 放浪息子
Author: Shimura Takako
Artist: Shimura Takako
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuichi Nitori is a 5th grade student who likes to bake and has always been something of a feminine boy. When he transfers to a new school, Shuichi is mistaken for his 6th grade sister on his first day. Then he ends up sitting next to Yoshino Takatsuki, a tall, boyish girl who everyone calls “Takatsuki-kun.” They both have secrets they can’t let anyone know….
Go to Hourou Musuko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Liar
  • 51 Replies

89 Comments

Great new chapter, thanks Hourou Musume!!
God who knows, I gave up trying to predict this one a long time ago, now I'm just along for the ride and waiting to see what's going to happen next.
Le gasp.

Is Takatsuki falling for Nitori or is it simply admiration?!
Yup, support the scan group, great new chapters.
http://houroumusume.livejournal.com/

107 is out and you all can download the chapter your damn selves, also leave a comment on their blog showing how much you appreciate it because the more zealous fans on mangafox/reader already got to it and this group doesn't bother with credit pages. probably since they're nice people who don't give a shit about that watermarking credit noise so if you want to prove you're better than mf take the effort to tell them yourselves
no point uploading it to batoto at this point cuz yall gay srsly
Weird...I could had sworn this was already added in ages ago...
Did it get removed before and now added in again?
...no one ever does.
@Liar. just by looking at your name, i dont think i can believe you. LOL
I have the available volumes bought. Oh, it feels so nice to hold it in my hands...
Or.. y'know, you could buy the first couple volumes in English... and support the mangaka and the publisher's choice of choosing a unique and intriguing manga to release. They're in hard cover at least, which is nice.
Figured as much. Just sayin'.
If you want to use batoto to read this, you really don't have a choice in the matter as far as skipping v1-4 goes
I agree to disagree.
great manga that everyone should read, I guess some group doesn't want to upload volume 1-4 but who cares the anime skipped those volumes and so can you

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics