Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 215votes)

Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi

Alt Names: alt ゴブリンはもう十分に強いalt Goblin Is Already Strong Enough
Author: Salamander
Artist: Salamander
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goblin-san accidentally reached level 99... and now she keeps killing heroes.
Go to Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

307 Comments

just starting this ...

hmm, I guess yuri-loli-monmusu is fine too ...

Damn, that snake part totally killed me

A legendary, usually considered forbidden book of magic...

I'm hoping that I'm not reading too much into this like Mimet is.  If the target is Aki....

Grimoire is just another word for spellbook. Nothing about "legendary" or "forbidden".

I'm hoping that I'm not reading too much into this like Mimet is.  If the target is Aki....

I think you are. The grimore is probably for Mimet.

Well, if changed stats aren't bound to spell, but to race - aren't humans initially stronger then goblins?

Just because her stats her lower doesn't change thee fact that she's level 99; she shouldn't have any problems.

Transformation Magic also affects your stats

Now we know why Goblin-san had no luck.

I'm not sure why Mimit seems worried. Transformation affects stats sure but if it doesn't affect Level then Wasabi will be fine. After all Goblins are weak mobs so if a goblin is transformed into a human of the same level they should be stronger.

maichoheng.... weird name for kingdom

Mimit is basically that nerdy, slightly dour girl from highschool that eventually realises she's hot after befriending a more outgoing girl isn't she?

Golem #3-kun is such a nice guy.

Right-o.

Near as I can figure, they're just out there whacking adventurers together.  They seem fine with the job.  "Right-o!"

Hee Ho!

Hrm. I'm kinda curious what happened to Golems 1, 2 and 3.

Near as I can figure, they're just out there whacking adventurers together.  They seem fine with the job.  "Right-o!"

Hrm. I'm kinda curious what happened to Golems 1, 2 and 3.

Her stats may have changed, but once you ride a bike, your body always remembers it.

This reminded me of Chris-chan and his unique usage of the word "comeuppance."

In my defense, I just read Tails Gets Trolled, so that might have something to do with it.

taste comeuppance

This reminded me of Chris-chan and his unique usage of the word "comeuppance."

I don't think taking off her glasses and picking up her hair is what helped her look better. I think it was the boobs she always had...

I don't really care for Mimit.

Finally, will she taste comeuppance?

Mimit really is my fav character. So funny.

Let this ship saaaaail

Mimit really is my fav character. So funny.

Is this the latest chapter then from the issue that came out on the 27th I assume? Their website doesn't list what chapters of each series are in the current issue, just print order.

... is a myth that was spread when skyrim first came out, which was quickly shown to have no basis in truth either as an old norse saying or as the origin or intent of that line.

Frankly, I'm more surprised to find someone that still believes it.

There are still a lot of people who believe it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics