Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 63votes)

Tatoe Hai ni natte mo

Alt Names: alt たとえ灰になってもalt 即使化作灰烬alt Though You May Burn To Ash
Author: Oniyazu Kakashi
Artist: Oniyazu Kakashi
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For his beloved younger sister's treatment, Shinomiya Ryouma is working frantically to raise a billion yen while going to high school. One day, a mysterious woman asks him, "Can you put your life on the line for what you desire?" and after receiving a ticket from her, an accident befalls him! When he wakes up, he finds he's turned into a girl and what's more, he's participating in a "game" where a win means he can reverse his fate but a loss means he'll die instantly!
Go to Tatoe Hai ni natte mo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

169 Comments

Hihi. o/

TLer here. Should you have any comments or questions, don't hesitate to ask, I *do* browse this section.

Chapter 4 has been done for quite some time, just in the process of PR/TSing. I did just get chapter 5 raws, though, and it's quite an awesome chapter. Well, not awesome for everyone. But yeah, stay tuned. ^^

What comes next? A twisted, incestuous, yuri love story sequel starring the main character and his sister?

I can assume MC won't have enough money at the end of this game. So he'll have to continue to play in different games created by the angel. otherwise this is going to be a 15 chp at most manga series.

If I was the angel, at the end of the day I would revive the winner in its girl body just for the lulz. Maybe that's what she has in mind, you never know.

What comes next? A twisted, incestuous, yuri love story sequel starring the main character and his sister?

If I was the angel, at the end of the day I would revive the winner in its girl body just for the lulz. Maybe that's what she has in mind, you never know.

I would bet half my savings that this is what is going to happen.

After all, the Angel doesnt seem to be one to play nice and fair.

Jesus Christ, that ass.

In this kind of manga, I'm sure the innocent personality of pink girl will end up revealed to be an act... 

Precisely what I was thinking. She'll probably end up being the most sadistic of the four.

This manga is giving me real Danganronpa vibes. I kind of wish it was a game or visual novel instead.

so unless a plot device explains why they've all been turned into cute girls instead of, i dunno, ugly monkeys, this whole premise is just a "cute girls get brutally murdered" kind of manga?

If I was the angel, at the end of the day I would revive the winner in its girl body just for the lulz.
Maybe that's what she has in mind, you never know.

Wait, this is made by a hentai author!? Great, they always come up with the most over the top plots. There is something about fighting eldritch gods on an island inhabited by murderous women sacrificing blood to help the second coming of Christ that you just cannot find anywhere else.

nope https://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=9881

I got this feeling if the author were a hentai artist his work will mostly about guro hentai, ryona hentai, or cute girls in pieces...

*shudders*...

But i will put my faith on the god and hope the author made a much tamer hentai instead.

Wait, this is made by a hentai author!? Great, they always come up with the most over the top plots. There is something about fighting eldritch gods on an island inhabited by murderous women sacrificing blood to help the second coming of Christ that you just cannot find anywhere else.
Wonder if they'll get Cruel's real name at the end of it?

so unless a plot device explains why they've all been turned into cute girls instead of, i dunno, ugly monkeys, this whole premise is just a "cute girls get brutally murdered" kind of manga?

I got this feeling if the author were a hentai artist his work will mostly about guro hentai, ryona hentai, or cute girls in pieces...

*shudders*...

But i will put my faith on the god and hope the author made a much tamer hentai instead.

In this kind of manga, I'm sure the innocent personality of pink girl will end up revealed to be an act... 

Sign, Mangaka sensei, I beg you please re-consider become an artist for other Vanilla Yuri mangaka. I bet you guys can sell a lot.

I love your art (It was perfect) but I can't dig this kind of story setting.

I love the fact that despite turned into girl, the MC occasionally shows male (mainly disgusted) expression.

Plus, up to now he hasn't act girly at all.

I guess I'll just read this manga to see the sexy angel and cute girls which are actually men because the plot seems to be too cliche mmm...

Well apparently one of them is a black haired glasses wearing girl : p

I guess I'll just read this manga to see the sexy angel and cute girls which are actually men because the plot seems to be too cliche mmm...

I love the fact that despite turned into girl, the MC occasionally shows male (mainly disgusted) expression.

Plus, up to now he hasn't act girly at all.

I predict that one of "girls" will be his sister. In finale he will win and kill his sister.

Yeah, I am pessimist:)

This theory is now invalid (Until new players are introduced) because chapter 2, Cruel hints the other player that Yuki is name of a girl and a little sister. Is Yukina really is one of the players, she should react.

I was talking to someone about something like this.. instead I was like.. what if time flows slower here... so by the time he gets back everyone he knows and loves is dead.

That would require too much thinking for a manga.

ooh, some juicy world building going on already in chapter2.

the author really knows how to get the readers attention :3

still that "angel" is such a B**....

The girls are so cute~ I will continue reading while ignoring that they are trying to kill each other.

And that some(all?) of them are actually dudes.

It would be so fucked up if he wins in the end, but finds out that Yukina died already.

I was talking to someone about something like this.. instead I was like.. what if time flows slower here... so by the time he gets back everyone he knows and loves is dead.

It would be so fucked up if he wins in the end, but finds out that Yukina died already.

Nico NOOOOOOOOOO

RIP Nico, Maki will miss you :'(

• Gao likes this

Adding to my comment earlier about the 3/2 boy/girl split, the one that had pancakes was a guy, so we have a 2/2 split going forward.

Okay, so the main character is a guy. Who's the other? The girly one with the little Tenma Tsukamoto pigtails?

Adding to my comment earlier about the 3/2 boy/girl split, the one that had pancakes was a guy, so we have a 2/2 split going forward.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics