Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 340votes)

Somali to Mori no Kami-sama

Alt Names: alt ソマリと森の神様alt Somali and the Forest Spiritalt Somali to Mori no Kamisamaalt Somali ve Orman Tanrısıalt Сомали и Хранитель леса
Author: Gureishi Yako
Artist: Gureishi Yako
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world is ruled by spirits, goblins and all manner of strange creatures.

Human beings are persecuted, to the very point of extinction.

One day, a golem and a lone human girl meet.

This is a record of the pair; one a member of a ruined race, the other a watchman of the forest. It tells of their travels together, and of the bond between father and daughter.

Web Manga: http://www.zenyon.jp/lib/top.php?id=15
Go to Somali to Mori no Kami-sama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

331 Comments

This arc makes me super nervous with fear that one of these non-humans would accidentally find out Somali is human and all hell breaks loose.
Interesting...wonder if Somali has a hidden ability?

Yare yare daze.

Bartender Golem :V Ohhh

And small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

I'd rather meet a Tribble or Little Fuzzy myself...

Ah finally, fantastic monsters.  And I'm not talking about fantastic civilian monsters.  I mean monster monsters.

Aaah, chest hair. Back when men were men.

And small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

seriously, I wasn't sure at first about the manga, but it managed to progress so much and well storywise, that when I saw that I just read 13 chapters it felt to me like 50. At least, other mangas go to those lengths but can't make me feel connected, or they add unnecessary filler that's not funny/relevant/whatever
so glad that I found this

also, will someday the hood of somali just fall from say, wind or something? what would happen then? 

Guntz from Klonoa confirmed. Great artwork.

That 2nd color page...

Is Somali about to get a new set of horns?

> internet fight spectator mode https://i.imgflip.com/pre2n.jpg?a414792

Some pretty scenery this chapter. Very pretty indeed.

I was obviously being light-hearted and facetious.

Yet bitching and moaning all the same.

You are yet again proving you are the saltiest and most easily triggered baby on Batoto and are incapable of posting a comment without squirting your pussy juice all over it.

Also, saying “salty” and “triggered” and complaining about me “squirting pussy juice”? How old are you? 12? Back to whatever alt-right cave you crawled out of you go.

Didn't expect to meet him here. He was in Afghanistan, wasn't he?

Spoiler

Indeed.

Spoiler

Holy shit this manga is pure bliss? The art style and world building is freaking fantastic. The art style kind of reminds me of Cradle of the Sea in some sense, and Dungeon Meshi in others. Hoping to see more chapters soon. 

Didn't expect to meet him here. He was in Afghanistan, wasn't he?
Spoiler

“Oh no, people with differing opinions are arguing ;ʌ; The horror! Someone save me from this monstrous sight!”

Boohoo, you big baby.

I was obviously being light-hearted and facetious. You know, jokes, those things that people other than you are capable of making and identifying.

You are yet again proving you are the saltiest and most easily triggered baby on Batoto and are incapable of posting a comment without squirting your pussy juice all over it.

The real monsters are the posters in this comment section.

“Oh no, people with differing opinions are arguing ;ʌ; The horror! Someone save me from this monstrous sight!”

Boohoo, you big baby.

His movies were getting better until Fembusters. WTF happened?

He has no idea how to handle franchises.  Instead of realizing that there is an audience base and that he should build off them, he instead tries to reshape it into his own thing from the ground up, ensuring that he will offend that audience and make them up and arms about his product.  Then he plays the victim card, which gets him media sympathy because the media doesn't know any better but only furthers the divide between him and his audience and ensuring that the product will never draw a dime from them.  Banking on finding a new audience to replace the original, he courts the fashionable people but greatly overestimates their numbers.  And finally, he ignores the tone and atmosphere of his predecessors in favor of the cast and writers that he prefers making it stick out like a sore thumb in the series.  This is made all the worse in the case of Ghostbusters as the man is devoid of any semblance of wit or class and only finds humor in the tawdry and grotesque.

Basically, in his hubris, he committed a cardinal sin in marketing.  DO NOT, under any circumstance, try to fight your audience.

This is running off topic so I'll just let it end here.  It was intended as just a lighthearted jab at either Feig or Joel Schumacher and I decided to go with the more relevant target.

Humans are ugly creatures.

!!

Spoiler

And Paul Feig.

His movies were getting better until Fembusters. WTF happened?

Aaah, chest hair. Back when men were men.

I think there's something we can all agree on:

The real monsters are the posters in this comment section.

And Paul Feig.

The reason monsters and humans cannot get along is because they are too similar, not different.

Extremely profound (笑)

The reason monsters and humans cannot get along is because they are too similar, not different. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics