Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 120votes)

Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Alt Names: alt ¡¿La única que me ama, eres solo tú?!alt 俺を好きなのはお前だけかよalt 喜欢本大爷的竟然就你一个?alt 나를 좋아하는 건 너뿐이냐alt The one who loves me, is only you?!
Author: Rakuda
Artist: Ijima Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What would you do, if a girl you're interested in would confess to you? On top of it, what if there was another girl as well? A cool upperclassman adored by the whole school and your cheerful, energetic childhood friend. I bet you would be over the moon. Thing is, what if there was an unexpected problem about the contents of that confession?
Go to Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Clean Chapters New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window TemhotaTech
  • 2 Replies
Topic We're looking for a proofreader New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies

212 Comments

And this is why you shouldn't base your actions around harem romcoms.

If he had at least read some shoujo, he'd know that acting pretentious and arrogant like he does when by himself would probably give him better chances than just being nice.

Also, inb4 his friend's crying was part of his master plan of making girls fall for him.

I wouldn't doubt that.

I need to know if neither ends up with Sun.

you are assuming he doesn't have feelings for them though, maybe he doesn't love them, but if he didn't have any feelings for them he would just throw everything up and go for the next target, since that would be the most easy.

That's what he was about to do.

The only "feelings" I can catch from him is lust. He wanted sempai oppais.

But then, he thought of catching either one of them on the rebound.

Not because he has feelings for either. But because he's reluctant to have wasted his time for nothing.

And this is why you shouldn't base your actions around harem romcoms.

If he had at least read some shoujo, he'd know that acting pretentious and arrogant like he does when by himself would probably give him better chances than just being nice.

Also, inb4 his friend's crying was part of his master plan of making girls fall for him.

It's rather because he's insensitive himself that he gets "hate".

He doesn't really care about either girl. He doesn't even love them.

At this point, all 3 characters are totally selfish.

Sun-chan is the only honest one (for now). I hope he goes to Koshien and goes out with a club manager, in the grand tradition of Mitsuru Adachi.

you are assuming he doesn't have feelings for them though, maybe he doesn't love them, but if he didn't have any feelings for them he would just throw everything up and go for the next target, since that would be the most easy.

Twist: the best friend is in love with the MC. 

He does care about the girls but just as friends.

His priority is bros before hoes up to the point that you may suspect he might be gay.

That's why I said he's insensitive. Not that he's evil. And no, he doesn't care about their feelings.

Suppose they both confessed to him. What next?

He rejects both? He two-times them with each other? He choose one, therefore hurting the other one? He goes the path of harem MC, choosing neither and going the battlefield route?

His plan was flawed for the beginning.

There was no way none was being hurt if he succeeded. If his plan was just toying with them, it was even worse.

Good thing it failed horribly.

Sun-chan is the only honest one (for now). I hope he goes to Koshien and goes out with a club manager, in the grand tradition of Mitsuru Adachi.

He does care about the girls but just as friends.

His priority is bros before hoes up to the point that you may suspect he might be gay.

This guy is totally Kurosawa's spiritual successor

8a2jf6S.jpg

Also fukken bookmarked

So far Im only up to end of LN 2. Either you are referring to early part of LN 2 or some plot details that I haven't read in LN 3 4. Do you mind spoiling a bit. I just want to see how shitty of characters childhood friend and student council president are.

So much hate for the MC even though he was just faking his personality to get someone to love him...

MC is a positive bastard too, and has Kira vibe around him. 

Also reminds me with Otosaka Yuu from Charlotte. 

Seeing this arrogant prick of an MC get destroyed twice in the same night was great entertainment.  Whiners need to realize the right way to enjoy this manga.

"It's not an overstatement to say you're an angel who exists only for my sake!!!"...  Yeah he got what he deserved.

So much hate for the MC even though he was just faking his personality to get someone to love him...

I mean, that kinda sucks for him, but isn't he kinda doing the same thing as them?
I don't see why people would be upset about that, it just sounds hilarious to me lol

I don't think that's what he was doing...

I mean, that kinda sucks for him, but isn't he kinda doing the same thing as them?
I don't see why people would be upset about that, it just sounds hilarious to me lol

Seeing this arrogant prick of an MC get destroyed twice in the same night was great entertainment.  Whiners need to realize the right way to enjoy this manga.

"It's not an overstatement to say you're an angel who exists only for my sake!!!"...  Yeah he got what he deserved.

Why does he come to this conclusion? if it's me I will completely search a completely new target

What a poor guy, his plan totally backfired.

Well yeah, can't wait for the true female main character, the other 2 seems like bitchs.

Apparent spoilers from the LN

Spoiler

This is what hell looks like.

Well that was to be expected...

Definitely feels like one of those "Will be great for a while until it inevitably becomes the very thing it tried to subvert" mangas. Let's see how far can it go...

DAMMIT, I THOUGH A CLICHE, GENERIC HAREM+DENSES AF MC+ROMCOM
You Got Me, Light Yagami Successor
Page 41-42 Be Like:

Spoiler

Err.....I Take Back What I said Earlier ._.)a

bd9b81ccb01a10cc5dcb3ca4f20f281a636bd58f

Lol, but thinking back about it, Kisaragi the MC really is actually a kind-hearted guy. He made a name for himself as a matchmaker as chapter 1 revealed to us, and instead of like holding grudge to the girls he chose to go for the one that will ultimately be dumped by Sun, indirectly letting Sun actually get hooked up.

But for some reason tho, i have a feeling that Sun will actually take both girls, giving Kisaragi even more despair. :P

Woah, so low rating lel Relax, MC gets best girl. She'll show up chapter 3. Speaking of chapter 3, if any theres any translator interested wants to help me continue this beautiful mess. Please PM me. Despite running in Jump+ it doesnt have furi.

MC is way too fun

MC is a positive bastard too, and has Kira vibe around him. 

bd9b81ccb01a10cc5dcb3ca4f20f281a636bd58f

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics