Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 290votes)

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Alt Names: alt Akashic Records of a Good-for-Nothing Magical Instructoralt Akashic Records of a No-Good Magical Instructoralt Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructoralt 不正經的魔術講師與禁忌教典alt ロクでなし魔術講師と禁忌教典〈アカシックレーコド〉alt 변변찮은 마술강사와 금기교전alt Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyoutenalt Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyouten (Akashic Record)alt Акашийские Хроники худшего преподавателя магии
Author: Hitsuji Tarou
Artist: Tsunemi Aosa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga of the popular Light Novel series of the same name: Sisti attends a magical academy to hone her skills in the magical arts, and hopes to solve the mystery of the enigmatic Sky Castle. After the retirement of her favorite teacher, the replacement, Glen, turns out to be a tardy, lazy, seemingly incompetent bastard of an instructor. How was it that Glen was hand-picked by the best magician in the academy!?
Go to Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anyone want to translate the LN with me? New Window Lingerer
  • 9 Replies

460 Comments

so... a lazy bastard MC...

well... at least it's a bit new...

Not many main characters can stand up to women like this one can,

you mean when he sexually harass girls, braking down doors, don't apologize for anything and continue to stare at girls in their underwear, being a lazy ass not doing his job and being a bastard.... sure...

He didn't actually do a thing until he got super cocky and the other girl do her "innocent thing" (like all the other innocent girls do in other Harems to throw the MC on track)...

The first time, I kept the files named the same as when I saved them in raw form. Each pages was m213, m214... etc, but some of them were named m0215, m0216... etc, so when we saw the pages were out of order, I simply removed the zeros from all of them. It still didn't work. So then the third time I just named them 1, 2, 3... to 41 (with no zeros in front of any number)and that's fixed the problem. Although I don't understand why the first edit did not fix it (our other projects seem to do fine), I'll make sure to rename them this way for future posts. 

I am wondering how you are naming files lol

*I never had any issues with out of order files when uploading so i am curious of how you ended up with them like that. (Unless you did something like name 1-9 without a '0' infront which may cause issues)

I like ch2 so much that I reread it 5 times. :D

I can't find the manga raw (Japanese) for this one, only the novels. Did any of you have luck in finding the manga raws?

It's leviosaaaa...

So he was a royal magician for 3 years, then killed a bunch of people and went hikikomori.
Not most original, but at least the comedy is somehow decent.

he killed a lot of people, maybe he even participated in a war or worse made to be a killing machine, an assassin for the country without freedom until he was rescued by the witch girl (old hag as he calls her)  

I like it so far :D
Keep it up scanlation team!

hehe interesting magic system xD

+follow

It's leviosaaaa...

So he was a royal magician for 3 years, then killed a bunch of people and went hikikomori.
Not most original, but at least the comedy is somehow decent.

Dood has an idiot fetish.

Ok guys, if it's not fixed this time, I swear I'll pull out every hair on my body. I renamed every single file to something different and if that doesn't work I don't know what else to do...

I am wondering how you are naming files lol

*I never had any issues with out of order files when uploading so i am curious of how you ended up with them like that. (Unless you did something like name 1-9 without a '0' infront which may cause issues)

Ok guys, if it's not fixed this time, I swear I'll pull out every hair on my body. I renamed every single file to something different and if that doesn't work I don't know what else to do...

LOL

Relax, it will be all right! If they're not in order, we can always make a little more effort to figure it out like @ojiro did

Thanks for the hard work!

i thought there was more to this 1st chapter, guess i'd like more chapters.

Its not just you. Kinda bad fix :D

i think something decided to just say: nope, i dont acknowledge your fix and im just gonna make it random again

Hi everyone! Chapter 2 had pages out of order, the issue has been fixed (I think >.>) and the new chapter 2 is uploaded pending Batoto approval. Thanks for your patience! 

P.S. The reason for the mix up was the way each page was named on my computer (some had an extra zero at the front of the name). My PC ordered them "correctly", but Batoto didn't, so I did not notice when I first uploaded it.

I think the order is not fixed yet.

The first 3 pages should be the last 3 pages before the credits. So everyone just start reading from page 4 till end, then read page 1-3.  

or maybe we can get the DL link for full chapter...
kinda excited for next chapter

Holy shit. Don't know that the art is made by Kurone Mishima. No wonder it feels familiar. Well, this look promising, I hope the LN would get picked up by baka tsuki.

Is it me or they didn't fix the issue with the pages order?

Its not just you. Kinda bad fix :D

is there translated version of LN ? xD I like this protagonist

The premise and art seems promising but....

"The manga of the popular Light Novel series of the same name"

*Sigh* Another incomplete story with a distasteful ending. I hope I'm wrong but only time will tell... I'm following for now, let's see if it will at least reach the 10 chapters mark.

...while it is true that most mangas adapted from LN are like that...

Let's hope this won't end the same way.

The link to Chapter 2 hasn't been updated by Batoto, I think?

I like this one. 

But honestly... what the fuck is with those school uniforms?

Shimakaze-style.

The premise and art seems promising but....

"The manga of the popular Light Novel series of the same name"

*Sigh* Another incomplete story with a distasteful ending. I hope I'm wrong but only time will tell... I'm following for now, let's see if it will at least reach the 10 chapters mark.

Hi everyone! Chapter 2 had pages out of order, the issue has been fixed (I think >.>) and the new chapter 2 is uploaded pending Batoto approval. Thanks for your patience! 

P.S. The reason for the mix up was the way each page was named on my computer (some had an extra zero at the front of the name). My PC ordered them "correctly", but Batoto didn't, so I did not notice when I first uploaded it.

oh well, when i just found and finish ch 1 and the puff...
ch 2 gone,, hope the approval will be quickly T_T

Well... I found the Korean translations.... still no luck on the japanese version though. Anyone have a URL for the raws of this manga?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics