Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 400votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo

Alt Names: alt Ōgon no Kazealt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険alt Dai 5 Bu Giorno Giovana: Ōgon naru Isanalt 黄金の風alt JoJo'nun Acayip Macerası Bölüm 5: Altın Rüzgaralt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Giorno Giovanna: Golden Heritagealt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureoalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Windalt La Extraña Aventura de JoJo Parte 5: Vento Aureoalt Le Bizzarre Avventure di GioGio Parte 5: Vento Aureo
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in 2001 Italy, the story follows Giorno Giovanna and his dream to rise within the Neapolitan mafia and defeat the boss of the most powerful gang Passione in order to become a "Gang-Star". With the aid of a capo and his men, Giorno sets out to fulfill his goal of absolving the mafia of its corruption.

Part 5 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: http://batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

179 Comments

Why isn't Vento Aureo fully in color? I really want to reread it, but with a better translation.

Better translations and scans are currently being made of the B&W manga, digital coloured scans will be typesetted afterwards.

If you really want to see the coloured manga, here a link to the original Japanese version.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!CtIxHYiR!KKeOoYNvYJyDsYVAgl73Nw

Why isn't Vento Aureo fully in color? I really want to reread it, but with a better translation.

So Vento Aureo is not full colored? :(

Simply incredible.

I've loved all the parts I've read so far (1-5), and have up to this point held part 2 as my favorite, but this part may definitely take it over. At the moment, it's challenging it at least. I loved everything about it. Giorno is a really loveable JoJo. I loved him as much as I did Joseph. He reminds me a lot of grown up Jonathan, except everything he did felt more grand. Great crew. Great stands and stand fights. Also, probably the darkest JoJo so far... Some really gruesome characters and stands in it.

My only gripe is that the color scanlations ran out early on. And then even the good black and white stuff ran out, and so I was stuck with the Ignition-One scanlations for a good 30 chapters or so before I was able to get back to some color scans. Holy shit are those scanlations absolute garbage. I guess I can't complain too much as I was able to progress through the story, but (translation aside) the scan quality was pretty horrid and did a diservice to Araki's art. Oh well, I can move on to part 6 now and I'll return once the quality stuff gets released.

Some missing pages I've noticed in the English black & white scans

Vol.47 Ch.442: Gold Experience Part 3 (JoJo Project - English): Missing page 10, the two-page spread in which Giorno calls out Gold Experience right before he hits the ground.

That spread is included in the original Jojo Project release.  Not sure why it wasn't uploaded on Bato.

The other two indeed seem to be missing, even on the Jojo Colored Project website links.  Luckily they don't require translations, so a good raw would fill in the blanks.

Thanks for the update.  Hopefully those two get fixed.

Some missing pages I've noticed in the English black & white scans

Vol.47 Ch.442: Gold Experience Part 3 (JoJo Project - English): Missing page 10, the two-page spread in which Giorno calls out Gold Experience right before he hits the ground.

Vol.54 Ch.501: Baby Face - Part 2 (JoJo's Colored Adventure - English): Missing page 15, a two-panel close-up of pregnant woman's cubic face. No dialogue in either panel.

Vol.56 Ch.526: Clash and Talking Head - Part 2 (JoJo's Colored Adventure - English): Missing page 18, which consists of three panels from Narancia's point-of-view. He points towards a bathroom and witnesses a sink dripping ominously. No dialogue.

How I read that title.

"My name is Dope (JJBA version)"

how come Vol.57 Ch.533v2: Notorious B.I.G. - Part 1 has one page less than version 1?

I'm honestly not sure how that happened, but page 8 was missing from V2. That has been fixed.

how come Vol.57 Ch.533v2: Notorious B.I.G. - Part 1 has one page less than version 1?

Read this a while back and didn't care for it nearly as much as I did the other parts. Everyone tells me it's because I read these so called "old scans". Lets hope it isn't god awful this time around as well.

so you guys are not gonna remake the early chapters made by /a/nonymous on Volume 50?
The ones with bad typing and no redraw

New clean chapters! Thank you so much for the update!

It's a always pleasure.

New clean chapters! Thank you so much for the update!

where is the "READ HERE" button? I've been on this forum for an hour trying to figure out how to read a damn mango here!

Just click the "Vol.47 Ch.440: Gold Experience Part 1"

where is the "READ HERE" button? I've been on this forum for an hour trying to figure out how to read a damn mango here!

Are there missing chapters in the English translation?I'm talking of the new scans.The old scans are unreadable for me. 

The updated scanlation project is still ongoing

Are there missing chapters in the English translation?I'm talking of the new scans.The old scans are unreadable for me. 

Is this whole part translated for english? I was just reading part 4 in colour, and I see that they haven't finished part 5, but is this part at least completely translated?

How do I force this fucking website to not show me all the chapters in spanish. I'm so fucking tired of this shit. Some days it'll be all in english and then right back to shit I didn't take in high school. I don't even like cursing but what in the hell is this shit.

Do you even scroll down?

On the main page, on right box, there's "Language Setting", just click the "Alter Settings"

How do I force this fucking website to not show me all the chapters in spanish. I'm so fucking tired of this shit. Some days it'll be all in english and then right back to shit I didn't take in high school. I don't even like cursing but what in the hell is this shit.

Favorite arc <3 

With the best fights 

I'm actually looking forward to the bw scans of the Diavolo fight now.

I thought that it was the more boring crap ever when I read the old scans, but I'm hoping it will be better with a different translation.

I was wondering when are we going to get more Part 5 color chapters in English? I've seen that KamiNoFansub has already put out chapters 473-483 in color. 

The Colored Adventure Team member NearZero heads up our Part 5 stuff. He is focusing on the new black and white scans. The colored verions will come after that.

I like how everything is in spanish. Its my favorite language I can't read.

On the main page, on right box, there's "Language Setting", just click the "Alter Settings"

I like how everything is in spanish. Its my favorite language I can't read.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics