Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 97votes)

Kuzu to Megane to Bungaku Shoujo (Nise)

Alt Names: alt クズとメガネと文学少女(偽)alt Scum and Glasses and Literature Girl (Fake)
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Murakami Haruki? I know--it's actually Kadokawa Haruki." This is the story of some glasses guy and a piece of human trash who falls for a (fake) literature girl who has nothing going for her aside from her face.

RAW: http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/bungakushoujo
Go to Kuzu to Megane to Bungaku Shoujo (Nise) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

317 Comments

Since batoto is closing down will you continue with this? if so where will you upload?

Heads up, The End is Nigh:
https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/28840-batoto-will-be-closing-permanently

Where will you go now Anons? :(

Is it really stalking if she sat under the tree for weeks, flashing her panties to everyone?

he literally follows her to the train station everyday (ch. 30~31), he even knows exactly where she stands (ch. 42)

Also, he didn't really see her panties (ch 107)

I'm disappointed with the way this series went. It was kinda good early on, now everything feels forced.

I think he's treated as the "Scum" because of his ulterior motives? idk, maybe it was his (at first) feigning interest on books and being a library representative just to get into Orikawa's skirt. Unless he did like books since he beginning then I must be wrong.

The love triangle just got weirder.

When you realise the doujin potential.

When you realise almost all tags and shippingg fit with this story

stalking
he is probably a repeat offender because he is too used to the police questioning him (chapter 31)

Is it really stalking if she sat under the tree for weeks, flashing her panties to everyone?

Amusingly enough, I do remember reading a hentai doujin like that(where they get it on in the middle of a classroom and everyone just tries to ignore them) though I didn't know about the existence of this story at the time.

Why is he conssidered scum again? any straight man WILL reach to the same reasoning.

stalking
he is probably a repeat offender because he is too used to the police questioning him (chapter 31)

Why is he conssidered scum again? any straight man WILL reach to the same reasoning.

When you realise the doujin potential.

I took the translation of いないもの (the one who does not exist) from the Another Wikia so that maybe it would be consistent with the manga/anime subs, so let me know if it's just completely off-base or not since I haven't seen Another since 2013 ><

She survived in anime she died.

So it had Another ending then? (Sorry not sorry.)

Akasaka, the twintail from Another, died in the novel.... what is the fate of the twintail in this manga.

She survived in anime she died.
Akasaka, the twintail from Another, died in the novel.... what is the fate of the twintail in this manga.

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!

Honestly all four of them should just have an orgy. Then all my ships come true

You must deserve to receive Nobel Prize

Another has entered the fray - literally. I can't wait to see how they're going to have fun with this novel.

Better watch/read Another now if you wanted to. Probably gonna get spoiled in the next few chapters.

Anohter?

The chapter title is what he actually wants to say.

Honestly all four of them should just have an orgy. Then all my ships come true

Glasses, you cunt. Look, Trash is heartbroken now.

Not cool bruh.

Glasses best boiiii.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics