Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 464votes)

Himouto! Umaru-chan

Alt Names: alt 干物妹!うまるちゃん
Author: Sankaku Head
Artist: Sankaku Head
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My little sister Umaru (age 16) is a renowned beautiful girl in the town. A perfect sister with a kind heart, high scores and popularity, that everybody admires...

Or at least that's what people believe, but once she walks in her room, she becomes...

Ebina Spinoff:
Akita Imokko! Ebina-chan
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/akita-imokko-ebina-chan-r16810

Chibi Style Spinoff:
Himouto! Umaru-chan S
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/himouto-umaru-chan-s-r11807
Go to Himouto! Umaru-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Download up-to-date Umaru-chan zips New Window anonymous preferred
  • 1 Replies
Topic This isn´t unfair? New Window mrponeis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest chapter raw New Window anonymous preferred
  • 5 Replies

2965 Comments

EBINA KAWAII!!!!

>implying I wouldn't choke you out and throw you out on your ass

Ebina!!! <3

I am looking for a (possibly proofreader, cleaner and) typesetter who can do 8 pages a week. Contact me if you are interested.

She probably is...lets just wait for a Ebina and the onii~chan  and see how she reacts! :D

My guess is jealousy, not out of some complex, but because of selfishness.  The brother can't dote on her, buying stuff and making dinner if he's spending time with someone else.

Thank you for writing this mangas and showing how selfish a little sister can be.

huurrrrr I really can't read this manga. Although it's funny and a bitsy cute, THIS GIRL IS SO GRRRR I HATE HOW SHE IS EGOISTIC AND EVERYTIME PISSES OFF HER BROTHER (HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING SLAVE) AND EVEN TELL OTHER PEOPLE LIES SO SHE CAN CONTINUE TO FAKE HER UGLY PERSONALITY. I WOULDN'T SURVIVE LONG IF I WAS HER BROTHER

Spoiler

This manga is awesome ;)

if only she was a brocom

She probably is...lets just wait for a Ebina and the onii~chan  and see how she reacts! :D

if only she was a brocom

her hamster's face looks like he suffers from permanent constipation :P

so much for the golden week...yay, to myself.

Lol, split personalities are so funny these days

there is a beautiful girl with big boobs in front of you and all you see is how clean the room is 0_o

Top of page 2... You know that is actually what most of what people would say lmao

*kneels down* onii-chan please make her your wife, she has very good qualities *stares at her breast* very good qualities

Oniichan<3Ebina!! <3

you know what. Onii-chan x Ebina ftw.

Seriously, that guy deserves at least a medal for her patience... The little sister,although cute, is a pain in the ass. Together with Kyousuke ,He should be rewarded...

Ebina-chan?? Mmmh. Boobina-chan fits better.

i have some problems, i cannot read anything out of order so please GIMME CHAPTER 7

Ch8? Where is chapter seven?

Hamsters go "squeak" :P

this manga never fail to make me laugh. (lol)

I am looking for a cleaner and typesetter who can do 8 pages a week...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics