Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 106votes)

Takamagahara

Alt Names: alt タカマガハラalt Takama-ga-hara
Author: Kawai Juzou
Artist: Kawai Juzou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inside of every human lie dormant superpowers. Our main characters is one of the 5 yamada brothers, who are known for their brutal strength. Even though his brothers are strong and seek strength, he, Yamato, has no interest in seeking strength. Yamato wants to draw manga. Later on, his normal life will end on that day by him awakening his hidden dormant divine gift.
Go to Takamagahara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Skip New Window Silent44
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do you think? New Window EndlessNight
  • 5 Replies

238 Comments

Man, another manga that's staying at dead last in the rankings...4 weeks at the bottom now immediately after Bulge ended. Won't be long now before it's axed
HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE READ THIS AND I CAN SAY FOR SURE THAT MY MIND WAS BLOWN .
This manga is awesome :D
Posted Image
@Nekohunter, Dragonball Zee :P
Something is up with little dude. Probably can control anyone he punches or something akin to that. The teacher already said he only put the strongest people in his school. I don't think a guy with an theoretically endless supply of lives in video games counts.
I guess I'll just say that, while interesting in some places, this whole manga just stinks of shounen cliches. Don't know how much longer I can stick around...
Is it me, or does the childhood friend really look like a guy? :I
His fapping power must be over 9000
"...then I'll kick as much ass as I have to!" - best quote of the series so far.
The interpreter guy is the real boss and his ability is to make something akin to a shikigami or he is just a buff type meaning the big dude would be useless without him and vice versa since he can only support others.
I guess the mangaka was just lazy and drew the same face then
well, this mangaka sure has a lot of imagination. i assume that he wanted to be a were-komodo dragon as a kid?
A were Komodo-Dragon?

Oh hell yes
Strong blade squirrel dudes, take on the lizard bat wrench hammer scythe jumping ducking claw rapeface running bat-wielding guys.
lol shits about to go down, with same face mobs hahaha
Man I don't know if its a special ability of the enemy (since they have the same face) ...or the Mangaka is plain lazy.
All the mob has the same face^^
all the deliquints in the school looks the same XD
oh it's getting nice, thought it gonna continue to be boring.

but still... lol, those guy's have the same hair style :P
this is so cool so far!
This is pretty extreme, I approve.

Chapter 7:

@Graeystone, are you saying Shueisha is the one responsible for messing up Kenichi and Fairy Tail?
@VexV2 that's... what i said o_o
Whoa what a coincidence... the thumbnail image for this comic is the cover for the issue of WSJ that I bought (as a souvenir) when I went through Narita Airport this summer...
It's not that big of a deal though, I suppose...
I wonder if he can do this:
Posted Image
@qber
it is being serialized in wsj

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics