Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 351votes)

Beastars

Alt Names: alt ビースターズ
Author: Itagaki Paru
Artist: Itagaki Paru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, herbivores and carnivores coexist with each other. For the adolescences of the Cherryton School, school life is filled with hope, romance, distrust, and uneasiness.

The main character is Legosi the wolf, a member of the drama club. Despite his menacing appearance, he has a very gentle heart. Throughout most of his life, he has always been an object of fear and hatred by other animals, and he's been quite accustomed to that lifestyle. But soon, he finds himself becoming more involved with his fellow classmates who have their own share of insecurities and finds his life in school changing slowly.
Go to Beastars Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic alright, so....the murder. who done it? New Window Cautionary_Tale
  • 9 Replies
Topic Beastars Chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Beastars New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic So, I need help understanding what the title of Beastar really means New Window angelusalvus
  • 4 Replies
Topic Herbivores, carnivores, the other meanings. appetites, and how it plays out. New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies
Topic Real nature doesn't work like this. New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies

783 Comments

#1 would mean he kissed himself

Could simply be an attempt to insert another element into the story. Never said #1 was the best option, was just the 1st one I used. I am leaning towards number 2 personally. And so far, unless she is alot stronger than she appears, I am ruling out our little female wolf. She isn't as big, and most likely doesn't possess the strength needed to overpower Legosi even now.

Just a quick goof of the credits page to match this new development.

Spoiler

Hope this shows up from now on.

LEGOSI CUTE

Spoiler

Using this if the next chapter's about Legosi.

Chapter 61 page 11 - poster at the bottom right

"Molesting is a crime"

Now back off you furry fans

They put up that poster after what the snake did to Legosi :v

Naw, if you go back to the beginning, the silhouette of the killer was very much like Legosi's. Betting one 1 of two things so far:

1) Legosi has multiple personalities, and one of them is the killer. Other personality is not aware of the killer side.

2) Killer is another wolf/large dog type.How this individual has escaped dectection as of yet (since smell can be used to detect) is yet to be determined.

#1 would mean he kissed himself

Spoiler

The killer is probably the black panther. Either way, we'll find out later who it is since the killer's gonna get sick from the "kiss".

Naw, if you go back to the beginning, the silhouette of the killer was very much like Legosi's. Betting one 1 of two things so far:

1) Legosi has multiple personalities, and one of them is the killer. Other personality is not aware of the killer side.

2) Killer is another wolf/large dog type.How this individual has escaped dectection as of yet (since smell can be used to detect) is yet to be determined.

Chapter 61 page 11 - poster at the bottom right "Molesting is a crime" Now back off you furry fans

That means it's fine if it's consensual, right? :P

Chapter 61 page 11 - poster at the bottom right "Molesting is a crime" Now back off you furry fans
While the chapter does contain a lot of new and exciting developments, with Legosi's new looks probably signifying him turning a new leaf*, I have to applaud the details in the backgrounds. The small professor hanging in a box, the posters about caring for your scales and not bearing your fangs. It is wonderful to see details which add to the world. *
Spoiler
As an aside I'd love if this manga carried over to the adult life of the main characters.
good ol japanese character development

I like the new look, If anything he should get back some of his fur though, just enough for that contrast he had, kinda like when he was younger. After all he was looking a bit scruffy pre-cut.

I miss the fluff already.

I think it was probably the bear

That was some intense bondage action we got there.

so, in order to find the murderer, he just has to kiss everyone. great thinking. it's not like leaving a wound, like a bite on the mouth, would help in a more practical manner.

what if Legosi's attacker is just Bill trying to throw down

The killer is probably the black panther. Either way, we'll find out later who it is since the killer's gonna get sick from the "kiss".

Spoiler

Found the murderer.
Everyone knows he's an accomplished killer of collectivists and men who wear sandals.

I've got a feeling the attacker from Ch. 60 is a couple of things:

1. A herbivore or mildly carnivorous omnivore, I'm thinking bull or perhaps elephant.

2. A former lover of Haru or a stalker with a crush on her.

3. Not at all related to Tem's murderer, so much as a red herring.

Also, I suspect our new sheep friend of having a potentially romantic interest in Legosi. Dall sheep are one of the relatively few mammal breeds which display homosexual behaviors and he did seem pretty handsy with our wolf shaped cinnamon roll.

You never thought Juno?

I've got a feeling the attacker from Ch. 60 is a couple of things:

1. A herbivore or mildly carnivorous omnivore, I'm thinking bull or perhaps elephant.

2. A former lover of Haru or a stalker with a crush on her.

3. Not at all related to Tem's murderer, so much as a red herring.

Also, I suspect our new sheep friend of having a potentially romantic interest in Legosi. Dall sheep are one of the relatively few mammal breeds which display homosexual behaviors and he did seem pretty handsy with our wolf shaped cinnamon roll.

Oh boy, the goat guy looks so FLUFFY. The killer is definitely a carnivore, and I think he might be a canine, and the fact he seems to be larger than Legosi would make him more identifiable.

Oh sorry, I meant specifically the shadowy figure in the chapter, not that he or the shadowy figure were the killer. This is misdirection, I think that the sheep isn't the killer but he is the dude who fucked him up this last chapter.

I thought that as well, but when reading the chapter again, two clues make it look otherwise.

In page 16 Legosi gets his arms around his head. He wouldn't have been able to do that with the horns in the way, or at least he would've noticed the horns. 

Also in page 16 and in page 17, when Legosi mouths the bastard to get some taste in, you can clearly see canines in their mouth. 

Both of these rule out the ram in my book.

Oh sorry, I meant specifically the shadowy figure in the chapter, not that he or the shadowy figure were the killer. This is misdirection, I think that the sheep isn't the killer but he is the dude who fucked him up this last chapter.

In that case I think the body build is too different.

Someone noticed elsewhere that something is weird about the killer's left hand, also. Apparently it looks like a round hook or something.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics