Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 146votes)

Welcome to the El-Palacio

Alt Names: alt ここが噂のエル・パラシオalt Koko ga Uwasa no El Palacioalt Maligayang pag-dating sa El-Palacioalt This is the infamous El Palacio
Author: Aoyagi Takao
Artist: Aoyagi Takao
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An almost road accident victim loses his memory after being pushed to a street power line pole to save his life. Not knowing his identity he is compelled to stay at his savior's residence, a gym and boarding house for female wrestlers, until he remembers... During his stay he becomes his savior's manservant and the gym's referee trainee.
Go to Welcome to the El-Palacio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ouka.. and the girls.. New Window Leoh
  • 10 Replies
Topic Right guys...right? New Window Dubba
  • 9 Replies

297 Comments

Took over 20 pages to notice she's fallen in love, There were to many signs that she was, Guess she might be an airhead LOL
Whoa... UPDATE BANZAI!!
Dear god let the pigeons loose, there's a new chapter.
well its about time ouka realized or started to that she likes him hell in the start she would change in front of him and do whatever now if the dude see's her naked or anything girly shes blushes and runs away ahh shes so cute.
Thanks for the new chapter iManga Scans
Thanks for the update.
yey an update
Finally an update after so long! Finally some progression in their relationship! Thanks imangascans!
YESSSSSS!!!!! THANK ALL THE GODS....even though I'm athiest...BUT STILL HALLELUJAH!!!

This was just sitting in my bookmarks can you imagine that?
I was trying to look for raws but there seem to be none :( ......scanned anyway
It's up to volume 5

GREAT WORK!!!
ok i stopped reading at chapter 6 the amnesia guy is really annoying is it just me or do characters in manga forgive things way to easily no way i would have gone back like that
crap forgot to put a spoiler tag on that, sorry
I think so too, i have a feeling that torn picture he found is actually the main character (forget his name) and ouka together.
i like the heroines...dislike the rest
Perhaps no one is looking for him because the person that would've been looking for him already found him.
It is an interesting aspect that its a harem but the protagonist has amnesia.

I am surprised that no one is out searching for him. Quite the mysterious person.

Have a feeling it won't be long until he gets a part of his memory back or flashbacks.

Ouka clearly showing she has feelings for him.
The story pisses me off quite a bit. I just hope that when he finally remembers and finds that they didnt tell him he doesnt wimp out and say "Oh, that's fine" like half the mangas similar to this.
chapter 9 hulk hogan was there xD
Showdown!!!
ok chap 19 was stupid, get back to the fking story Takao xD
Hahaha, a copycat of Love Hina! But very good art at last.
need more

1 2 3!!
NOOOOOO I WANT MOAAAARR !!! *rage*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics