Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 173votes)

Chihayafuru

Alt Names: alt ちはやふるalt จิฮายะalt Chihaya Fullalt Chihaya Furualt 花牌情緣alt 치하야후루alt Tutkulu
Author: Suetsugu Yuki
Artist: Suetsugu Yuki
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chihaya Ayase is a girl who has spent most of her life simply supporting her sister in her model career. That changes when she meets a boy named Arata Wataya, a talented karuta player. After becoming friends, he believes that Chihaya has potential to become a great player. As Chihaya takes on a new dream of becoming Japan's best karuta player, she is soon separated from her karuta playing friends as they grow up. Now in high school, Chihaya is reunited with her childhood friend, Taichi Mashima. Together, they form the Mizusawa Karuta Club. With her teammates and friends supporting her, Chihaya strives to become the best karuta player in the world and to one day be with Arata again.
Go to Chihayafuru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cuándo será traducido los seguientes capitulos al español ? New Window StephanieBR
  • 2 Replies
Topic Current Chapter Discussion / Spoilers New Window BowlOfNoodles
  • 3 Replies

555 Comments

There are only 3 reasons why scanlators groups don't release frequently, first reason, the project is not top priority. Second reason, the entire staff of such project or least one of them is lazy causing the team to hold back, and third reason, RL commitments, however, thats just crap, that brings us back to reason number 2 "Laziness" if there were so busy in life, they wouldn't be here scanlating manga, so they tend to use that excuse a lot to avoid cleaning/PR/TL ect. This is all true and I know because I am part of a scanlator group, Yes, I'm lazy at times, But that's beside the point haha
@Zac2uzumaki

No he really can't, because like most people, we hate self righteous idiots who think they can shit on other peoples work and act like complete ass hats and not have repercussions. Just because the internet is sort anonymous doesn't mean people wont remember your screen name as being owned by an ass hat Zac.
@BowlOfNoodles you keep repeating the same shit over and over, it was a simple question, of why he skipped several chapters, and nar nicely answer my question.
about the 10 TL chapters, I was only trolling kid, Please stop wasting both of our time, I only came here to resume my reading but you keep replying. Can you just let go?
@Zac2uzumaki
Also forgot to mention, if you didn't notice. It's your own attitude that getting you criticized by me and others here.
@Zac2uzumaki
Of course I know that it takes time for releases, but seeing how you say you are a cleaner and know it takes time when you make comments like "THERE ARE 54 CHAPTERS OUT!!!!!, WHHHAT!! and only 10 translated, well this is embarrassing...." and "Why, WHy the F@CK would this guy Translate If he's gonna skip SEVERAL chapters" you pretty much sound like a hypocrite and obviously sound like you are complaining and demanding releases regardless of how much you try to deny it.

Scanlators are releasing chapters, regardless slow or fast, I'm grateful that something is being released, be it in order or not.

It also sounds like you are pretty offended, you should take your own advice and relax a bit and maybe think before you post comments or questions like that next time.
@BowlOfNoodles why are you getting butthurt, relax dude, I'm a cleaner myself, and for that simple fact i don't go around demanding releases you should at least have a clue how much time and effort are put on this releases, sadly you misunderstood my question thats all, I am not complaining, now I'm done and so are you.

@nar Thanks buddy!
@Zac2uzumaki
I'm not a translator, but your "questions" and comments sound like complaints that needed to be address since you were also doing it for the manga, Again!!. What scanlators do is up to them and how they want to release is up to them, but when you keep ranting on about chapters, it's very annoying and I appreciate if you keep them to yourself.
@Zac2uzumaki
Skipping chapters because it was covered in the anime is exactly why they did it.
Or rather, they skipped chapters based on where everyone thought the anime was going to end but it ended much sooner than everyone expected.

LazyAss is still doing the scans from 40 onwards and Kero's Tea Room has summaries of the manga up to chapter 70 (Chapter 70 to 89 is just another nationals HS tournament with the last matches starting at 89).
Calm down. It will be released when it's done. If you're impatient, you can try to find raws and/or scans of another language that you can read. Be happy that it is being translated at all. Or, find new manga to read, anime to watch, or something else? At least when Chihayafuru gets to Chapter 88, you will easily have 10+ chapters to read on. Scanlators are not here to serve you directly.
@BowlOfNoodles tell me why you care anyways, it was a simple question, which you forcedly answer.

"scanlators are not here to please you"
Umm.that attitude...are you perhaps a translator?
@Zac2uzumaki
I would if you stop complaining about the releases. Obviously the chapters has not be translated yet, but does that stop people from reading ahead? No, so either read ahead or wait patiently, scanlators are not here to please you.
@HammerU89 ok punk, can you TELL me where are the chapters 41 - 88?
that's right, shut your mouth.
thank for ch 98 TXD, keep going :)
Nah dude, you sounded like you were whining like a little girl. Otherwise a normal person would have no need to ask in such a manner. Also this is a public area, therefore it's everyone's business. If you don't want anyone to comment on your idiocy then I suggest keeping your trap shut then.

BTW, thanks for the new chapter TDX.
@BowlOfNoodles I'm not complaining FOOL!!
I just wonder why he skipped several chapters.....please, mind your own business dude.
@Zac2uzumaki
Would you please stop complaining about releases, if you don't like it don't read it.
You seem to like to complain about things getting released and then complain about things not getting released.
Take your own advice and just read.
It's time to grow up Taichi. That type of attitude will work against you more than it will help you. Seeing how naive Arata is he has no clue either...
Maybe v17 and 18 were the other ones they had access to. Some translated is always better than none translated and as you can see, LAS picked up the series and if they dropped it I'm sure someone else will help scanlate the rest.
Why, WHy the F@CK would this guy Translate If he's gonna skip SEVERAL chapters >.>
unless they were cover by the anime, which I haven't seen?
39-88 are in works by Lazy Ass @Sook
Season 2!!!
I want to see more of the little girl...
@Sook
They have not been translated yet, unless you want to read raws.
Does anyone know where to find chapters 39-88?
Thank you to all the groups who worked hard bringing us this project! :D It was quite a fun read.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics