Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 77votes)

Ouji-sama Nante Iranai

Alt Names: alt 王子さまなんていらないalt Pangeran? Nggak Butuh!alt We Don't Need a Prince
Author: Harushion
Artist: Harushion
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The girl who loves peacefulness, Yukino. One day she met a mysterious bishoujo, Nobara. Ever since that day, Yukino’s feelings has been on a roller coaster ride! This is the story about the youthful girls who live in the school dormitories

Original Webtoon: http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=16443
Go to Ouji-sama Nante Iranai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

154 Comments

I love the slow pace of development in the relationship, now she realizes she feels something more than friendship for Nobara, romance, it's coming.
:D Yukino shall dr-- Almost forgot that this doesn't work like KissManga... But anyways... Yukino x Nobara!!!! They srsly need to kiss already...with a pocky!!!

What is the full-on yuri page from the start of the chapter from, if I may ask? =)

Misa if you like Yukino that much why aren't you taking her with you. :D

understandable since training squiggles must take a lot of your time...

It's all in her head, I swear!

Don't worry, your waifu will save you!

Hoi! I'll be providing raws / editing translations / typesetting this series from here on out.

Feel free to blame any late releases on me. ;_;

understandable since training squiggles must take a lot of your time...

Hard to figure out what best ship in this manga now.

Yukino x Nobara or Caek x Squiggles

At last, some yuri progress. Author took their sweet time.

Wait, it's just come to my mind that Alice and Kokoro is supposedly take a nod to Alice inWonderland. Alice -> Alice, Kokoro -> (Queen of) Hearts.

These chapters make me happy. :)

Neko....PAWNCH (captain falcon ->B)

Wow. Caek and Squiggles. I ship it.

Hoi! I'll be providing raws / editing translations / typesetting this series from here on out.

Feel free to blame any late releases on me. ;_;

Oi, Squiggles, lemme write my own dialogue text next time! xD

Sure, Cheese Cake XD!

That's kind of nice story about Kokoro and Alice.

Y'know I think the trope I hate the most in Manga is when characters just flippantly laugh off a character being a creepy stalker who abuses their power to constantly and forcefully insert themselves into the lives of someone who has clearly and explicitly stated that they want nothing to do with the person in question for the specific purpose of seeing their distressed reactions with "Lol they're such a total Sadist!".

Yes! Thank you. This is probably the manga trope that pisses me off the most.

Oi, Squiggles, lemme write my own dialogue text next time! xD

Need more Yukino and Nobara.  I don't think most people care about the backstory of Kokoro and Alice.

Y'know I think the trope I hate the most in Manga is when characters just flippantly laugh off a character being a creepy stalker who abuses their power to constantly and forcefully insert themselves into the lives of someone who has clearly and explicitly stated that they want nothing to do with the person in question for the specific purpose of seeing their distressed reactions with "Lol they're such a total Sadist!".

"What's going to happen?" you ask?

Lesbianing. Lots of it.

and i cann't wait for it....i need MOAR....!!!!

"What's going to happen?" you ask?

Lesbianing. Lots of it.

People don't cutely hug their totally platonic roommate for an I'll Miss You~♥ recharge.

Yup. Dating; madly in love. 100% conclusive proof.

The camp is going to be great, Okisaki-sempai ships them too!

Welp, I'm still hanging in ToS. Haven't been there for months! xD lots changed and... certainly lots of people left :X They need to have more candies to pull in players again... then again, not sure if the ex players will actually take the bait and come back xD

So I'm here to comment for Gyaru Yuri. Because why not? Anyways I don't think your English is bad. I mean it's not like you don't convey the meaning with the proper words. And you totally shouldn't tell people you're a lightweight it makes a certain Owl Tiger(me) want to eat you. In the naughty way , of course.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics