Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 225votes)

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Alt Names: alt Even a Pig Scum In Its Youth Wouldn't Have Imagined a Bunny Girl Senpaialt 青春ブタ野郎はバニーガール先輩の夢を見ないalt 青春期笨蛋不做兔女郎学姐的梦alt 청춘 돼지는 바니걸 선배의 꿈을 꾸지 않는다
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Nanamiya Tsugumi & Mizoguchi Keiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Azusagawa Sakuta is a high school sophomore who, due to certain reasons, lives alone with his younger sister. Unlike most people his age, he doesn't have a cellphone. One day, while visiting a nearby library, he encounters someone who shouldn't have been there: a bunny girl.

Adapted from the Light Novel written by Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo combo.
Go to Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

410 Comments

the puberty syndrome... how should i say it... get in your bunny suit, then lay on my bed... it will be gone before you know it...

Well that certainly would give new meaning to the phrase "fuck like rabbits".

the puberty syndrome... how should i say it... get in your bunny suit, then lay on my bed... it will be gone before you know it...

You should translate the LN :P.

Nah, my English is too bad for this ^^;
And it seems there are people working on it on BakaTsuki https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Seishun_Buta_Yarou_Series

And there doesn't seem to be any major differences between ranobe and manga so far.

Anyway, thanks for the hard work. :3 I'm looking forward to your next releases.

"I press F to pay respect"

That joke really cracked me up, good TL work right there x)

Aww, come on, guys. Let's wait for the explanations in the next chapter

I knew i would be losing neurons following this. But it's happening for a completely different reason.

"Even a Pig Scum In Its Youth Wouldn't Have Imagined a Bunny Girl Senpai"

...You guys were expecting something better than 'Puberty Syndrome'?

Looks like someone has a case of Puberty Syndrome! 

Is this gatchaman crowds again? with all this atmosphere talk and all

God fucking dammit.

You had me, manga. You got me. I was intrigued, you reeled me in and set up some interesting premises with an amusing main characters and a bunny girl. I was into it. Then the last page of chapter 3 you drop "puberty syndrome" on me and it's like "FUCK!'

It's a shame they couldn't come up with a better sounding name than "Puberty Syndrome".

Please, give it a fucking better name. Puberty syndrome sounds like almost everyone goes through it, yet only she has the effects at the moment

I go through Puberty Syndrome every day when I go on the internet.

This manga has an unusually serious tone

Please, give it a fucking better name. Puberty syndrome sounds like almost everyone goes through it, yet only she has the effects at the moment

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai seinen version?

Not even close..
Ohhh hes definitely trolling her lol
Spoiler

Oh, credit page on LN illustration, nice:)

I mostly use those for Cheesy's release, haha. Can expect more.

Spoiler

Oh, credit page on LN illustration, nice:)

like it so far, and lol 'puberty syndrome'? i was hoping they'd not come up with bullshit illnesses like that and just let it remain mysterious 

but the bullshit illnesses are the 2nd half of the joke >.<

you can't run a joke and forget to say the punchline >.<

This seems like a setup for a joke.

like it so far, and lol 'puberty syndrome'? i was hoping they'd not come up with bullshit illnesses like that and just let it remain mysterious 

The more I see the MC the more I like him.

Started to read ranobe after seeing this manga here.
What can I say?

MC is real badass this time.

Spoiler:

Spoiler

You should translate the LN :P.

It's on chapter 4 for the manga.

I don't know how all of this will unfold, but from what I can see plot seems to be quite interesting too.
Started to read ranobe after seeing this manga here.
What can I say?

MC is real badass this time.

Spoiler:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics