Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 505votes)

Gosu (The Master)

Alt Names: alt 고수
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A young man set forth to avenge his master, a once powerful martial artist who was betrayed by his own men and barely escaped with his life. Armed with his master's supreme martial art techniques, he is ready to bring terror and wreak havoc among the murim. But before he even got started, he learns that the ones who had betrayed his master are already dead... Erm, so what happens now?

Raws found at: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=662774&weekday=wed
Go to Gosu (The Master) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there any connection between Gosu and Yongbi The Invicible? New Window Roxis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Too good to read for free New Window jonboybeebop
  • 4 Replies
Topic New Chapter Discussion. New Window geenius3ab
  • 16 Replies
Topic Gosu Wiki New Window Demotivator
  • 6 Replies

1760 Comments

Just waiting for his hair to stand up and turn gold... Any minute now O.o;;;

Nah, it'll turn red fo sure.

Just waiting for his hair to stand up and turn gold... Any minute now O.o;;;

Spoiler

EXCITEMENT.

I feel like that guy is protecting the MC from the lady. But still excited either way

More like protecting her from him. haha

God I love me an OP MC that's plain OP and not Gary Stu/Mary Sue.

Fixed for my opinion.

my thoughts while procrastinating at work:

What if he can convert his fat into energy, thus generating enough force to make a shockwave that made the tsunami? That explains his chubbiness. Because seeing all those enemies that he has to mow down to rescue his friend, he is either a.) too OP that he can defeat them all or b.) enemies are too weak.

anyways, looking forward to next chapter.

Bloodyhell, dat tsunami is not just smart but awesome too!!!
No need to take care the creeps one by one
EDIT: oh wait, it's a creep nest

oh

time to see his real power level

Well that guy did say "He was such a mess it was almost painful to watch him" a few chapters back , lets see if he gets to eat those words.

I feel like that guy is protecting the MC from the lady. But still excited either way

I got chills, seeing all the dudes he's about to fight.

Can not wait for next chap.

You know how some manga/wha/webtoons have that one chapter that blows everything away? I think this next one might be it.

And it was at that moment, the lady knew... She fucked up.

Well... shit's about to hit the fan. Some people bout to get rekt'd.

He's been losing weight since chapter 7, but now it is clearly noticeable.

Soon, guys. Soon :D

Did i clicked somewhere i shouldn't and ended up on DBZ series? LOL dafuq that technique?

God I love me an OP MC.

OP MC used EARTHQUAKE! Its SUPER EFFECTIVE!

WELL SHIT SON, GET YOUR ASSES READY FOR HELL

A rusty sleeping dragon, based on that one scene earlier.

doesn't look that rusty to me anymore.

Man that chapter was pure awesomeness!

This is a great series, love this arc. A nice introduction, building up the characters, and now giving us the action... This has the potential of being one awesome martial arts manga/manwa.

So long to wait, need more now :)

Friend has been kidnapped. Give me sec i need to find my bull horn and boxing bell. Anyone know a good announcer we can borrow for this future beatdown?

Looks like chubby and the lady might be meeting soon!

Well that guy did say "He was such a mess it was almost painful to watch him" a few chapters back , lets see if he gets to eat those words.

imagine if he thought he was performing at his best capacity. it would be underwhelming. it's actually good that he just barely won because he is not at his peak. he probably won't get to eat his words since well the MC is out of shape but he may have misjudged his own strength by being beaten by an out of shape tub of lard.

Next chapter, shjt is going to get real...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics