Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 15votes)

Bleach - Digital Colored Comics

Alt Names: alt เทพมรณะalt ブリーチalt BLEACHalt 블리치alt Sứ giả Ichigoalt Sứ mạng thần chếtalt 死神
Author: Kubo Tite
Artist: Kubo Tite
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichigo Kurosaki has always been able to see ghosts, but this ability doesn't change his life nearly as much as his close encounter with Rukia Kuchiki, a Soul Reaper and member of the mysterious Soul Society. While fighting a Hollow, an evil spirit that preys on humans who display psychic energy, Rukia attempts to lend Ichigo some of her powers so that he can save his family, but much to her surprise, Ichigo absorbs every last drop of her energy. Now a full-fledged Soul Reaper himself, Ichigo quickly learns that the world he inhabits is one full of dangerous spirits, and along with Rukia, who is slowly regaining her powers, it's Ichigo's job to both protect the innocent from Hollows and to help the spirits themselves find peace.

Won the 50th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.
Go to Bleach - Digital Colored Comics Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

31 Comments

Yep. Bleach has gotten a bit old but Rukia's failed attempt at cool on pg 13 remains one of my favorite bits of manga :)

This was around the time when Bleach was actually good.

Don't know if Shueisha officially does it themselfs or hire some random firma/group to do it, but this is officially colored just like One Piece's Digital Colored Comic.

Seriously? It's much worse. But, damn I can't enjoy it after knowing what kind of rubbish it became.

1/4-Based Anon
May 09 2015 03:45 PM

digital colored by group or Shueisha ?

Don't know if Shueisha officially does it themselfs or hire some random firma/group to do it, but this is officially colored just like One Piece's Digital Colored Comic.

EDIT: Ups of course it's officially by Shueisha, I meant that I don't know who the staff belongs to as they could easily hire some independent group. Also I don't know if the same guys that do One Piece also color Bleach.

digital colored by group or Shueisha ?

1 down, 975 chapters to go.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics