Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 215votes)

Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi

Alt Names: alt ゴブリンはもう十分に強いalt Goblin Is Already Strong Enough
Author: Salamander
Artist: Salamander
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goblin-san accidentally reached level 99... and now she keeps killing heroes.
Go to Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

307 Comments

wait what? this chapter feels like there's no story in it! where's the original author! thanks for uploading btw. good work.

Well, that chapter just exposed how to kill the her.

Spoiler

Well, she can apparently survive for a long time without air, so I don't think that'd actually kill her. I guess in this universe suffocation is a DOT thing, and she has ample health.

"I can do all sorts of perverted stuff to you while you're asleep, right?"

I was thinking the same thing, when I was reading the first page.

...Which is bad, right?

Only if you get caught.

Is this the same demon lord as the one in the secretary manga?

Doubtful. This ones competent. 

Is this the same demon lord as the one in the secretary manga?

Spoiler

Previous chapter too.

The ol' 'Polymorph and spank' trick since it seems like transformation spells actually replaces her stats (so change her into a toad, the classic).

MidoriKitzune
Nov 04 2017 04:39 PM

Spoiler

Psstt... dont tell the heroes!

Spoiler

"I can do all sorts of perverted stuff to you while you're asleep, right?"

I was thinking the same thing, when I was reading the first page.

...Which is bad, right?

Since the author is japanese, I have no problem believing they had no idea and/or they wanted to draw a satanic star and messed up

Or he just wanted to draw a hexagram. Which, same as pentagrams and very rarely septagrams, are considered magical symbols in video games/fantasy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram

Since the author is japanese, I have no problem believing they had no idea and/or they wanted to draw a satanic star and messed up

This is a common misunderstanding.

First of all, it is not a satanic symbol in christian areas, and it can even be seen on churches, the more on older, and they symbolize the death and protection in the after life, so they are common on the mausoleums too, with five-pointed stars with them, which symbolize life.

Second, it is considered nowadays as satanic because of the change in the christian church on the Trento's Council, the Inquisition were formed, and an urge to be seen as more civilized, so things related with mysticism were labeled as heretical. In this exact case, the fact that the six-pointed star is used in many religions and beliefs lead them to label it as heretical to differentiate christianity from the rest, and also because of ignorance of the beliefs of long.

Third, in this case it is just a magic symbol that can be seen in almost in any story which is set in a world were magic exists.

In chp 6 page 9, is it the Star of David on Goblin's bed? a bit odd place to put such a religious symbol on.

In chp 6 page 9, is it the Star of David on Goblin's bed? a bit odd place to put such a religious symbol on.

Just started on this. For a light-hearted comedy series, this sure has some really dark undertones. Like how dying is still a terrible experience for immortal heroes. Or the fate that awaits adventurers who die alone in the wild. Or how this manga would have been about the short, painful existence of a goblin if she didn't have her godly luck.

\(^▽^)/ YURI \(^▽^)/

Aw, that was actually kinda sweet.

"I'll kiss you but I ain't fucking you"

Booooooooo~

Woaaaaaaaaaah guess what just went from three stars to five stars?

The Tip ? =3= ?

hqdefault.jpg

=3= ... all pervert reader definitely focus at this ... =3= ...

Spoiler
MidoriKitzune
Sep 05 2017 03:57 AM

hqdefault.jpg

JUST THE TIP GOD DAMMIT XD!!!

Woaaaaaaaaaah guess what just went from three stars to five stars?

to the tags now :P

Did this series not already have those tags?

nope they added it just now lol

Guess we can add yuri/Shoujo Ai to the tags now :P

Did this series not already have those tags?

Just the tip

hqdefault.jpg

Just the tip

>ywn be a cute goblin girl and passionately "greet" Wasabi-chan"

living is painful

Guess we can add yuri/Shoujo Ai to the tags now :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics