Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 50votes)

Daisuki desu!! Mahou Tenshi Cosmos

Alt Names: alt 大好きです!!魔法天使こすもすalt นางฟ้าจอมเวทที่รัก!! คอสมอสalt Daisuki Desu!! Mahou Tenshi Kosumosualt I Love You!! Magical Angel Cosmosalt 我爱你!魔法天使cosmos
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Seguchi Takahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Akikaze Cosmos is a regular elementary student who also helps take care of the hostel that her mom operates in the town of Hanami. She is incredibly responsible for her age and seems much mature than the other older residents of the hostel, like the high school girl Soyokaze, the college drunk Sonoko, and the pervert Raita. Everything about this hostel and the town of Hanami seems normal except that everything outside of the town is a nuclear desert where no one is allowed to enter. But when Cosmos unwillingly wanders into the lifeless desert, she is somehow transformed into a magical angel.
Go to Daisuki desu!! Mahou Tenshi Cosmos Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just wondering New Window jaykie13
  • 1 Replies

82 Comments

lmaoo reference to eishirou sugata-sempai from sora no otoshimono too bad minazuki suu is only the author this time and not the artist as well >.> he draws great manga :D
Sugata Sempai?! I'm sensing some sort of crossover or parallel later...
@MrFeatherFang OMG you're right, the author is Minazuki Suu, how could I miss that or forget that

Goddammit, why is he spending time on this instead of Goudere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora? We need more Sora and Mama-san(that lady is win). Please scanlators, if you get your hands on those raws, raise them a bit in you to-do list
I thought this was an awesome manga. A very impressive first chapter to be sure. I kind wish they would do more fighting and less bad ecchi jokes for the next three though. Looking forward to the action picking up
@ Druk If I'm right the author of this manga is the mangaka for Sora no Otoshimono lol

I have started this yet, I was just reading the comments first haha
Weird, is this aiming to be like Sora no Otoshimono??
I'll pass on this one...even though it's ecchi I just can't get into magical girls

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics