Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 119votes)

Haruwaka

Alt Names: alt はるわかalt Haru Wakaalt HaruWakaalt 春和若菜
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Ecchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ono Matori is a high-school student who is secretly a successful erotic manga author. He has recently found new inspiration for his work from his neighbors and classmates, the Hikasayama twins, Haruna and Wakana. Both Haruna, the cheerful and active half, and Wakana, the cool and collect one, both fall in love with Matori. He unwittingly agrees to date both of them both for research purposes and personal interest. Their love triangle will help Matori with his erotic manga storyline but how will his life change back in the real world?
Go to Haruwaka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

262 Comments

Hate me guys but.... I want Waka to end with the brother o_o... T_T
But he gave you juice...
that was a nice chapter she just asked for a kiss 2 and then kissed her sister to share very nice of her
We'll probably see Ono's brother again, idk if it'll get more serious or if he'll just be a comedic side character though.
@Kirito: More like 'step out of the dere cloud for a second and think' chapter...
Spoiler
and the day was save...
Nah, it's the knight in shining armor route. He's going to ride in on his proverbial white horse and save the day.
Netorare Path?
ch6 is bull,,, go for waka instead...
After reading Chapter 6
Posted Image
Ends at chapter 12, so 6 more following the one just released.
@Derek how many chapters does this one have?
I want to choose Waka... but if it ends with both of them, I'm fine with that too!
You know Ono is going to double back and get Waka from up-to-no-good random guy A. I will admit, I kinda saw this coming, since Waka and Ono were much more in-tune with each other than Haru, so Haru took a step forward before Waka, but it still kinda hurt to see Waka sad :(. Actually, given previous chapters, I'm kinda surprised she took it so hard. I thought she was okay with sharing Ono, even for the more intimate stuff.
not NTR? they made my wakana cry!
TY derek for clearing that up got a bit scared there thought the NTR bug was comin but kinda feel bad for waka seeing that must really suck.
Spoiler
For those that are wondering, we got a translator now to finish up the series, so we'll have the last several chapters out soon. \o/
He looks like he's just seen the light:
Spoiler
Girls arrrrreeee soft,huh?
My respect for Ono went up due to his whole new level poker face on chapter 5, page 25.
Posted ImageY U NO TAKE ADVANTAGE!?
The guys complaining are idiots, only way to have twins in reality is no touch rule, once you start touching it becomes complicated and impossible.
I'm jealous but he's a pro for getting so much out of them.
Waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka WAKA!
What do you do if you have two drunk girlfriends in heat stripping for you? Yes, you relax and take photos like a mongrel..... NO *%#! THAT %#=! YOU DON'T DO SUCH THINGS -____________-

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics