Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 120votes)

Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

Alt Names: alt ¡¿La única que me ama, eres solo tú?!alt 俺を好きなのはお前だけかよalt 喜欢本大爷的竟然就你一个?alt 나를 좋아하는 건 너뿐이냐alt The one who loves me, is only you?!
Author: Rakuda
Artist: Ijima Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What would you do, if a girl you're interested in would confess to you? On top of it, what if there was another girl as well? A cool upperclassman adored by the whole school and your cheerful, energetic childhood friend. I bet you would be over the moon. Thing is, what if there was an unexpected problem about the contents of that confession?
Go to Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Clean Chapters New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window TemhotaTech
  • 2 Replies
Topic We're looking for a proofreader New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies

212 Comments

I did want to drop this thing after read ch2. But, ch 3 looks pretty interesting. And, can't help wondering what would happen later, lol

OI! Why is the translation so awkward!

You know, after reading the Ln spoiler I've come to conclusion that our MC and the Library Girl are basically the nicer one.

the whole things turns into a debacle later on.  Basically, the two girls get mad at him because Sun doesnt like either of them and they get all pissy when he explains just how both of them have been using him the entire time, even before the confessions came into play. Sun also looks down on the MC for something from the past and likes the best girl who is crushing on MC.  MC basically has to play nice and actually apologizes to the two girls, even though he was technically correct, to try and save some of the friendship and his school life because some weird rumors that they might have started are ruining his life.  I cant confirm all of this, since im paraphrasing an awful translation i read on a message board somewhere, but it sounds about right

Re-uploaded.  Still not any better.

Yeah, it's that bad. Grammatical error is one thing but the mistranslation is really bad. I had to actually reread the raws to make sure i'm not remembered things wrong.

Yeah.....Its Literally, and I mean this. The Spanish Version Google Translated. I know this because, being hungry for the best waifu reveal. I literally Spent an hour typing every bubble into it and letting the Software work out the Words for me.

The fact that its so dead on to what I did,  Actually hurts me a little.

Whichever the reason, the resulting text really requires you to dial your brain down to potato before reading, if you wish to avoid permanent damage to the ol' grey cells..

Yeah, it's that bad. Grammatical error is one thing but the mistranslation is really bad. I had to actually reread the raws to make sure i'm not remembered things wrong.

Really? Cause I'm getting strong gay vives here.

Wait for chapter 5

It's always 'the bench' and 'baseball stadium' lol

and 1 more day till the ch6 raw to be published...

edit: dammit i mistook the month...ch 6 is next month

I remember reading spoiler from LN that Sun-chan likes

Spoiler

Really? Cause I'm getting strong gay vives here.

It's hard for me to say this because someone finally pick this up but the translation is bad. There's a lot of mistranslation too. It's like someone without proper basic knowledge on moonrune tried to translate it by relying on MTL alone. I'll give point for the effort...

Whichever the reason, the resulting text really requires you to dial your brain down to potato before reading, if you wish to avoid permanent damage to the ol' grey cells..

I love a bromance with a little sprinkle of love on my mango ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I remember reading spoiler from LN that Sun-chan likes

Spoiler

so sun-chan like him?

LOL HE'S GAY this is turning way too good

ahh another harem manga ... after i read chapter 2 WTF ?

It's hard for me to say this because someone finally pick this up but the translation is bad. There's a lot of mistranslation too. It's like someone without proper basic knowledge on moonrune tried to translate it by relying on MTL alone. I'll give point for the effort...

I don't know if it's more of a translation problem or a lack of proofreading but chapter 3 is pretty hard to read.  I hope someone goes back and puts up a better version whether it's this same group or not.

its just fucking bad

So : The Chart of Pentagon Love Are Like This :

Himawari[♀]&Cosmos[] Sun[] Joro(MC)[] Sumireko(Panji)[]
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Someone setup this chapter the bomb. We get upload.

I don't know if it's more of a translation problem or a lack of proofreading but chapter 3 is pretty hard to read.  I hope someone goes back and puts up a better version whether it's this same group or not.

I don't think he considered the possibility of his friend ending up with the harem route...some girls are ok with sharing.

That would make my day tbh. =D

so sun-chan like him?

I don't think he considered the possibility of his friend ending up with the harem route...some girls are ok with sharing.

Alright MC, you know the school idol you have been hanging with? She is actually after you best friend.
Also you know? Your cute childhood friend that you share so many memories with? Yeah she too.
Whats that, 'is there anyone who actually after ME' you ask? Well, there is one: Your best friend.

this is the kind of development i was expecting from this title.
Potential yandere in the making

Spoiler

I thought this manga turned into a Three Stooges sketch for a minute there. 

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics