Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 230votes)

Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure

Alt Names: alt 俺の姫靴を履いてくれalt Help me Put on my Princess Shoes
Author: Suga Atsushi
Artist: Suga Atsushi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a shoe maker with a foot fetish.

Original manga at ComicWalker: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01000014010000_68/
Go to Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which one do you lean more towards New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

393 Comments

What? MC doesnt get boner from those bare thighs? 

Need to get enlightenment from touka scott in this case 

She already left, why should he keep his promise? This is an actual question, he literally gains nothing and she stays controlling.

Because he clearly wants to win her back.

because of his determination and pride

You're trolling right, please tell me you are. 

She already left, why should he keep his promise? This is an actual question, he literally gains nothing and she stays controlling.

because of his determination and pride

Him and his ex-wife are both terribly selfish people. It's no wonder they split up. 

Wow, i dont like that ex wife.

She enjoyed seeing the MC suffering (more like teasing/flirting with him in chapter 1), but gets jealous when he's with another girl.

This setup is just begging for ntr-guy to show up. You poor long-haired femboy mc...

I would suggest the reverse is happening here. The ex-wife dumped him but still wants him. He's going to be stolen from her because she can't cope with the fact he has a fetish.

This setup is just begging for ntr-guy to show up. You poor long-haired femboy mc...

Thought the girl was gonna ntr the ex wife

And the girl is practically a SHOE-in for becoming his next mate.

Unless she eyes his boner and decides to LEG it.

She probably still thinks that he's her SOLE mate. Lol

... I'll be leaving now.

And the girl is practically a SHOE-in for becoming his next mate.

$2000 for a pair of women's shoes that aren't even bespoke. Wow.

Probably because it's famous and the artisan have stopped producing them so it becomes limited edition rare collectible item...

$2000 for a pair of women's shoes that aren't even bespoke. Wow.
Was that a flashback with his ex or just a dream?

It's interesting to read , if MC will become something more than just perv it will be great  . 

Scumbag ex: I don't want to be with him but I don't want him moving on to other girls either.

Isn't she a minor though? I'd also be worried/alarmed if my ex starts to hang out with a high schooler.

Well, to be perfectly honest here, if I were into dudes and saw a poor innocent schoolgirl buzz around my foot-freak ex with a libido he has a lot of trouble keeping in check, even more when he is working, I probably would intervene too.

This is compelling, but also horribly depressing.

Scumbag ex: I don't want to be with him but I don't want him moving on to other girls either.

I have a stocking fetish, that is why I am here. 

dat cover tho

I have a stocking fetish, that is why I am here. 

So 12 pages in and we already know he's a footfag.

For someone who supposed to no longer in love with him, she sure comes back so regularly.

She probably still thinks that he's her SOLE mate. Lol

... I'll be leaving now.
get ready for misunderstandings

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics