Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 409votes)

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

Alt Names: alt About how I die if I lose my virginityalt About if I die of discarded virginalt Aku Akan Mati Jika Aku Kehilangan Keperjakaankualt 俺が童貞を捨てたら死ぬ件についてalt Bakirliğimi kaybedersem, nasıl öleceğim hakkındaalt Ego Mortuus si Nam virginitatealt Heiqla Athe Motze qe Athe Thesqa Havinitaalt Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuitealt 我要是丢了童贞就会死这件事alt عن كيف سأموت إن فقدت عذريتي
Author: Morita Mario
Artist: Wakabayashi Yuusuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichijo Kazuya thought that he was murdered, but when he came to, he was back in his high school days. He lived his entire life as a playboy and had had countless sexual encounters with women until that fateful day that he was killed. He realizes that his murderer was his old high school friend Tanaka Masaki who was jealous of Kazuya’s relationships and his built up anger eventually exploded. Taken back 15 years into his past, it seems that he has been given a second chance at life and given a chance to make different choices. He decides that the way to prevent his eventual demise is to make sure Masaki is more successful with girls and loses his virginity before Kazuya. But fate seems to be steering Kazuya towards the path of his previous life and keeps introducing the same girls he had sexual encounters with.
Go to Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 30 Replies

964 Comments

I see everyone here is hate Masaki,

But i think Masaki is qute pitiable, poor, and unlucky guys, and i somehow can understand how his feeling.

How your feeling when your (what you thought is) best friend take everything you don't have, your childhood friends, your class mates, and especially your crush, and play around with them. When originally you give up to your crush, knowing that your crush like that particular best friend and hope he can make her happier than being with you, but he keep play around and leave her in her demise till she commit suicide?

Sure i will want to kill that guy.

Or is it just me who think like this?

The thing about Masaki is that he is jealous of Kazuya for probably having everything that he(Masaki) always wanted. One thing wrong with people like that is that they would wallow in self pity and jealousy and not spend that time towards working toward something. You would be surprised at what you can get if you would just work towards something as if you had tunnel vision.

Past Masaki had just as many chances to save Yoshino as Kazuya did. So what if Yoshino was more open towards Kazuya. If Masaki had more balls and kept "pestering" her like Kazuya did, chances are that Yoshino would've opened up to him even if only a little considering the fact that the same guy has not given up on her for 14 years.

Oh please yourself.  I waited two years for a nyankoi chapter to finally get tl'd

but the nyankoi wait wasn't because anyone tl'd the chapter, it was because it didn't exist the chapter in that moment, the author was sick, so a hiatus for a long time take place, even now, I think the series got axed or something because I didn't found a release like in 3 or some more months.

Chapter 22 will be the last chapter of this manga.

Spoiler

I'm so fucking mad right now srsly fuck this manga.

What a bitch. If someone put their hands on me like that, I am now legally inclined to f**k him up.

Mazaki is not that strong....

Geez just beat the crap out of that guy already.

That misunderstanding on the last part of chapter 21 sounded kinda random and also kinda evil at the same time.

That was fast. Thank you again VisTrans for the translation.

Masaki X Hazuki... wtf

why you end up with that psycho , if you knew he killed you crush would you still end up with him?

Masaki , what wrong with you. this guy was like time bomb.

f*ck it, one chapter to go.

geez, masaki's a psychotic asshole.  you can't say "he's just shy" or "he's just sensitive" when he's this fucking unstable and aggressive

after reading this chapter....

76c9925c1eaedf229265cd97c8f118aac85efc1e

But i think Masaki is qute pitiable, poor, and unlucky guys, and i somehow can understand how his feeling.

How your feeling when your (what you thought is) best friend take everything you don't have, your childhood friends, your class mates, and especially your crush, and play around with them. When originally you give up to your crush, knowing that your crush like that particular best friend and hope he can make her happier than being with you, but he keep play around and leave her in her demise till she commit suicide?

It's fine to hate the MC, even though Masaki just lacked the courage to try and work on his passiveness. It's even OK to give him a good beating. But no one has the right to kill anyone else because of those reasons, and we are talking about former best friends. Who does Masaki think he is in order to deprive someone else of their life, just to satisfy his lust for vengeance? Some kind of god?

Welp glasses girl drew the shortstraw with the crazy friend

What!? You may have potentially had some sort of relationship with another man before our relationship started!?

*Rages*

*Strangles said man*

Because people aren't allowed to have a past apparently.

Well one more to go. I think we all know what should have happened. I won't say anything else until the final chapter

Mate, I don't think I agree with you on this. In my opinion, Masaki didn't tell his best friend anything about Yoshino's suffering, he just kept silent in the past life. That's definitely not a way to treat the girl you love. He loved her, he got rejected by her, he still loved her and he chose to remain silent when she suffered. He should give more effort for his love or at least put some effort to tell his best friend.

Putting every single fault on your best friend and killing him because of your hatred what originally started from your own coward choice? I think you should kill yourself instead. (I mean Masaki in this manga, not any of you, mates. Please, no offence)

HAHAHAHA!

Didn't see that development coming!

Spoiler

I never understood why he didn't simply just arranged a way that Masaki just "disappeared". I mean, he killed you once, it's simply payback at this point.

dammit viscoun, how dare you such duper hyper awesome quality work, my phone almost cant handle its awesomness

The poor guy really just can't catch a break.

He should just get away from that guy and start a new life on his own. Like this he'll probably just get himself killed again...

Seriously just kill that guy, what kind of friend is it you always have to be on guard for in order not to be stabbed to death -_-

Wow so Glasses-chan is going to marry that psycho? A new route has been opened! Stop Soutome from marrying that fake friend. 

Yes! Stop this crap...because I'm the on who is going to married to Soutome-my-love!

All those years he had to prepare and he didn't learn any self defense??

I think he has the strength to fight back an average guy like Masaki but perhaps for some reason he just let himself killed? -__-

It's not hard to counter a direct strangle.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics