Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 222votes)

Nectar of Dharani

Alt Names: alt 神呪のネクタールalt Nectar of Dharanialt Nectar of Divine Cursealt Shinju no Nectar
Author: Yoshino Hiroyuki
Artist: Satou Kenetsu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakra, the last surviving princess of a fallen kingdom, is being hunted down for the power of Ambrosia she possesses - the ability to grant divine strength, but only to a human.
With no human companion, she decides to summon one from another world in a desperate attempt to find a knight to protect her, but the man who answers her call is less than what she had hoped for.

From the creators of Qwaser of Stigmata.
Go to Nectar of Dharani Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Source New Window DaoFox
  • 1 Replies

254 Comments

The premise of this was just pants on head stupid, but by god if it hasn't grown on me. I love these characters! They even have actual motivations, well most of them. 
The fan service isn't so bad too...

dang, i want to suck her too... 

The story in this manga is taking, to me, a satisfactory pace, in recent years i've come to notice that more and more mangas, comic, books and movies seem to be in a hurry to tell their story, i mean there is some point when to much story gets boring, but come on when you put the pace of a racing car on the story why the hell should I care for anything on these stories, Yoshino-sensei is doing a fine job constructing the world and rhythm i hope this manga continues this way. 

Spoiler

so the human-ish princess gave electric powers and the dwarf princess gives fire powers, are we going completely generic and having the next to be water and earth?

we could just say that guy is Avatar except he not a wind bender (yet).

See? That armour was practical!

Isn't lightning belonged to metal in five elements system and air in four element? Those are used to describe worldbuilding after all.

+
I see your super heavy hammer was made from super light metal. Well then, my swords are made from 100% bullshit, so screw you.

Albeit confusing, your inquiry about lightning is true.

In other cases, it stands alone, though I think that's mainly in games.

Based Fetishes Type(sorry i'm reading too much about Adult SATOU Kenetsu manga) :
Boobs > Ass
Ass > Legs
Legs > Hips
Hips > Armpits
Armpits > Neck
Neck > Face
Face > Boobs
* individual result(fethises) may vary

You forgot curves, if they don't have those, then all you're doing is playing Mr. Potato Head with a mannequin.

OW, Same Author. No wonder it have the same "Unique Power Up"

It's actually not a bad read.

The "get 'em boobies" power-up is completely stupid, but it's still more bearable there than it was in Seikon no Qwaser... or more like I didn't even get past episode 2 of SnQ... 

And the universe is nicely built, while the MC is getting very interesting after chapter 3.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard~

Sweet sweet nectar. <3

Have to wait till December for the next update. :(

This manga makes sucking tits serious business and I love it

It's all based on Pokemon types, and it's every other supereffective chain.

Electric => Water
Water => Fire
Fire => Ice
Ice => Grass
Grass => Ground
Ground => Electric

I'm clearly pulling stuff out of my ass at this point

Based Fetishes Type(sorry i'm reading too much about Adult SATOU Kenetsu manga) :
Boobs > Ass
Ass > Legs
Legs > Hips
Hips > Armpits
Armpits > Neck
Neck > Face
Face > Boobs
* individual result(fethises) may vary

See? That armour was practical!

Plus, the lightning itself already broke the generic-ness because the generic elements group should be either Air-Fire-Earth-Water or Fire-Earth-Metal-Water-Wood.

Isn't lightning belonged to metal in five elements system and air in four element? Those are used to describe worldbuilding after all.

+
I see your super heavy hammer was made from super light metal. Well then, my swords are made from 100% bullshit, so screw you.

-snip-

I don't see why can't that moon just like, have so insignificant gravitational force in the first place?

Jokes on you Doctor, our Kai here is a pretty scientific guy himself! And it's already been shown that even in his Cursed State, he's still capable of putting his knowledge in good use.

It's called classic, not generic. ;)

Plus, the lightning itself already broke the generic-ness because the generic elements group should be either Air-Fire-Earth-Water or Fire-Earth-Metal-Water-Wood.

Also:

Spoiler

It's all based on Pokemon types, and it's every other supereffective chain.

Electric => Water

Water => Fire

Fire => Ice

Ice => Grass

Grass => Ground

Ground => Electric

I'm clearly pulling stuff out of my ass at this point

Jokes on you Doctor, our Kai here is a pretty scientific guy himself! And it's already been shown that even in his Cursed State, he's still capable of putting his knowledge to good use! :D

so the human-ish princess gave electric powers and the dwarf princess gives fire powers, are we going completely generic and having the next to be water and earth?

It's called classic, not generic. ;)

Also:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you for the science lesson, it was an interesting read.
Although you have to think that this is manga with magic tits, so I think the earth physics won't apply here :)

Agreed, boobs, gods, magic, and whatnot, take your science boners elsewhere.

Thank you for the science lesson, it was an interesting read.
Although you have to think that this is manga with magic tits, so I think the earth physics won't apply here :)

Spoiler

Electric, Fire, Ice....

In the end he'll became avatar

Edit: An innate characteristic he says.............spell circle anyone?

Spoiler

Tit-powered train.

Because bikinis have magical powers obviously.

yeah, to summon boner ... =3= ...

Here the same aspect
Women Get Mad and Embarrased when her Underwear has been Seen
But They Boasting and Overproud when her Swimsuit has been Seen

Because bikinis have magical powers obviously.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics