Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 299votes)

Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu

Alt Names: alt Bạch cốt cường giả tại dị giớialt 骸骨騎士様、只今異世界へお出掛け中alt Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e o Dekake-chuualt 해골기사님은 지금 이세계 모험 중alt Skeleton Knight, going out to the parallel universealt Skeleton Knight, in Another World
Author: Hakari Enki
Artist: Sawano Akira
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The protagonist fell asleep while playing an online game. However, he awoke in a strange world with his game character’s appearance. In a state of shock, he noticed that he was equipped with nothing but his strongest weapon and armor. To make matters worse, our hero’s appearance was changed by the special avatar skin『Skeleton』when he enter this new world. The protagonist wanted to live without drawing attention, but he got acquainted with the dark elf Ariana and received her request.

Raw : http://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?shop=0&pid=ZG0009&vid=&cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic Novel New Window Squildo
  • 1 Replies

341 Comments

Cherryboi unsheathes his sword for elven milf and ends up flat out.

Also, since the Canadian elves were explained, the ninja beast people...

Spoiler

insert "a cat is fine too"

MidoriKitzune
Nov 14 2017 10:06 PM

Chapter 9, Page 18, Panel 1. And I thought I look dead in the morning...

:3

I loved tha tpage.

The LN is so bad ... after a bit.

But the manga is a good medium for this.

Chapter 9, Page 18, Panel 1. And I thought I look dead in the morning...

that mommy elf sure is deadly...

Big sis is apparently worse.

And,,,hehe...something interesting happens with the princess. Truly a WTF moment (in a good way).

Ponta's piloting skills still need some work, evidently.

If he sleeps naked in a dungeon or some other places, people would surely think he's just a pile of bones. 

Don't give up, skeleton!

that mommy elf sure is deadly...

If he sleeps naked in a dungeon or some other places, people would surely think he's just a pile of bones. 

This made me think of Divinity Original Sin 2. Undead players have literally a skill "fall to the ground and pretend you're dead bones".

Spoiler

OMG HE'S DEAD!.....wait...no...false alarm, my bad. That's my bad.

I don't know if I should say scary or cute........Let's go for CUUUUUTTTEEE!!!

Spoiler

Chapter 8 Pg. 25 : "If you can help me remove this curse, nothing will make me happier!"

Funny enough, that is both incredibly right and incredibly wrong.

Big spoiler, read at your own risk:

Spoiler

You also (probably intentionally) left out an important detail, which pretty much confirms Arian as the love interest:

Spoiler

Also, since the Canadian elves were explained, the ninja beast people...

Spoiler

wait.....Canadian Elves? i'm trying to wrap my head around that...

Yeah, see, about that......

Spoiler

Where's this from?

Sono Mono. Nochi ni..

Chapter 8 Pg. 25 : "If you can help me remove this curse, nothing will make me happier!"

Funny enough, that is both incredibly right and incredibly wrong.

Big spoiler, read at your own risk:

Spoiler

she is sooooooooooo cuddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's this from?

Ponta is too powerful. I am too busy being smittened by the fluff that I forgot to feel horny at the sexy elf slaves, or get excited at he bad guys getting trounced and robbed. Heck I even forgot that Arc's 'reveal' was supposed to be a serious moment with all the ponta licks.

or when they shaked hands .. he had the helmet of Arc in his head

Spoiler

wait.....Canadian Elves? i'm trying to wrap my head around that...

Ponta is too powerful. I am too busy being smittened by the fluff that I forgot to feel horny at the sexy elf slaves, or get excited at he bad guys getting trounced and robbed. Heck I even forgot that Arc's 'reveal' was supposed to be a serious moment with all the ponta licks.

looting, looting ♫ don't mind me I'm just looting

I'm only here for the True MC Ponta!!!

37cdad4f91.png

Rule one of adventurer club.
LOOOOOOT!!!!

thank mr skeltal

I can't be the only one that think that every time that the MC is looking straight it just seem like he is taking out his tongue.

This makes ch.8 pg.7 awesome by the way.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics