Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 409votes)

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

Alt Names: alt About how I die if I lose my virginityalt About if I die of discarded virginalt Aku Akan Mati Jika Aku Kehilangan Keperjakaankualt 俺が童貞を捨てたら死ぬ件についてalt Bakirliğimi kaybedersem, nasıl öleceğim hakkındaalt Ego Mortuus si Nam virginitatealt Heiqla Athe Motze qe Athe Thesqa Havinitaalt Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuitealt 我要是丢了童贞就会死这件事alt عن كيف سأموت إن فقدت عذريتي
Author: Morita Mario
Artist: Wakabayashi Yuusuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichijo Kazuya thought that he was murdered, but when he came to, he was back in his high school days. He lived his entire life as a playboy and had had countless sexual encounters with women until that fateful day that he was killed. He realizes that his murderer was his old high school friend Tanaka Masaki who was jealous of Kazuya’s relationships and his built up anger eventually exploded. Taken back 15 years into his past, it seems that he has been given a second chance at life and given a chance to make different choices. He decides that the way to prevent his eventual demise is to make sure Masaki is more successful with girls and loses his virginity before Kazuya. But fate seems to be steering Kazuya towards the path of his previous life and keeps introducing the same girls he had sexual encounters with.
Go to Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 30 Replies

964 Comments

A decent ending. At least both Kazuya and Yoshino survived. Unlike ahh... \

Girls Go Around, similar " go back in time kinda plot" it ended poorly imo. Anyway thanks  PROzess, VisTrans, Mangabandits, and Undead Scanteam for your hardwork!

holy shit these last chapters made me regret ever picking it up in the first place

stay away at all cost

When they die you wish they would be alive, when they stay alive you wish something more dramatic would happen. I dont get myself but this one sure ended anticlimactic.

What?

That ending... fell pretty flat. Ending there woulda been fine, it just needed more conclusiveness. Oh well. I enjoyed this manga! Kinda wish there was more.

not-angry-disappointed.gif

Hmmm. Sure, I'll take it. It's still a work that I enjoyed reading and finishing.

Thank you PROzess, VisTrans, Mangabandits, and Undead Scanteam for all the work!!

Man... That farewell message is sure gonna make me miss this manga. Im still salty about the glasses chick not ending up with the MC, but I've read worse. Thank you to everyone who worked on this manga and the people who refrained from posting spoilers. You da real MVP.

i find the ending a bit disappointing. but all in all this manga is a good read.

I think I kinda liked ending. I thought it would be much worse.

I feel a bit dissasatified with the ending, a bit...like we just a hit a wall, should have been one more chapter of them marrying, or something, to get closure...

Thx viscoun for dis

while i dont think the ending was rushed, i still think its missing something. May be adding another page with them walking out together would add some sort of closure. Actually closure is exactly what's missing from this ending.

One word: Bullshit.

Glasses girl, there's many man in this world but y de fuk you choose masucky? There ain't any loser more supreme than masucky.

Masaki has problems, to be sure, but he's not a bad guy.  He's kind and passionate, willing to fight (and kill) for the sake of others.  They also have a lot in common.  Interest in books and writing, shared history with several "moments" together, and all that sort of thing; as well as common pains as well, both knowing what it's like to see their "first love" going toward another person instead, etc.

He's probably also a lot less mopey/angry while not being directly worried about what his friend is doing/taking from him.  It doesn't go away deep down, but it's not consuming him.

Just my thoughts.  Again, Masaki's got issues, but then most everyone in the series does, and he's got some good points and such too.

Thanks for the translation, mate. And truth be told, I quite liked the ending, though I can't help but feel like something's missing: Like a plothole I can't quite point. Well, all's swell that ends with swellings at worst. 

The main thing missing for me is Masaki's comeuppance. He gets to be some creepy introverted killer for the entire story, but all is forgiven in the last chapter? He even gets to be engaged to the glasses cutie. I hope she dumps his ass after learning about his possible inner-psycho even if it was in another timeline. Pretty much the only respectable thing he does is unleash his pent up killer rage on the random stalker dude. Also, why is the random stalker dude still in this timeline if Yoshino was not as promiscuous? 

It ends... hmmmm ok... that's it?

I see everyone here is hate Masaki,

But i think Masaki is qute pitiable, poor, and unlucky guys, and i somehow can understand how his feeling.

How your feeling when your (what you thought is) best friend take everything you don't have, your childhood friends, your class mates, and especially your crush, and play around with them. When originally you give up to your crush, knowing that your crush like that particular best friend and hope he can make her happier than being with you, but he keep play around and leave her in her demise till she commit suicide?

Sure i will want to kill that guy.

Or is it just me who think like this?

Easy, you don't be friends with them.  Not complicated.  I enjoyed the series up until the end but all throughout Misaki was a pretty crappy character and could have easily done without him.  The ending WAS rushed since they didn't allow any explanations for anything that resulted in the end.  Just a big gap in the story.

Thanks for the translation, mate. And truth be told, I quite liked the ending, though I can't help but feel like something's missing: Like a plothole I can't quite point. Well, all's swell that ends with swellings at worst. 

That's because the ending feels rushed. So of course it feels like a plot hole exists (Actually, I feel the same way).

thank you all for reading.

it's 4am here but fuck it - i've had worse. :P

Thanks for the translations!

Well, it's been a ride alright. I did like this series though I thought overall it was underwhelming at the very end. Anyone think this could work for a 1 cour anime adaptation?

thank you all for reading.

it's 4am here but fuck it - i've had worse. :P

Should have just say fuck it and migrate the fuck out of that place! 

Consistent? The whole story is based on the premise that redoing your life with different decisions will reach a different outcome. Characters AREN'T supposed to be consistent. Its terrible writing.

To paraphrase your words: "all of the characters should change because this manga is about going into the past to alter things and consistency is bad because that means there was no alteration"..... *deep breath*

I think you misunderstand. I was talking about Masaki's personality, and it's consistent because brain chemistry isn't necessarily something you can change with a few "better memories". The story is "inconsistent" in the sense that the outcome has indeed changed; history has changed. However, as I said Masaki the "character" is consistent. His psychological profile does not take a drastic alteration and he's still mostly the same introverted, insecure, and paranoid Masaki, even when history changes. His lot in life improves a little on Ichijou's second go, sure, but he as a person is still mostly the same inside. And that's good writing because a lot of that sort of stuff is ingrained very early on in childhood and is tough to repair, even with a good shrink. Keep in mind that our protagonist didn't go back to their early childhood years; He went back to their post-puberty high school years. There's only so much he could do. And even if he had gone back to early childhood to try to get Masaki to be more personable, charismatic, and outgoing in order to help him avoid having psychological problems and maybe make friends more easily, there's no guarantee that he'd succeed.

To further expound upon this idea:

Spoiler

TL;DR It's hard to fix crazy.

Masaki had consistent mental disorders in both timelines = Good writing since his brain chemistry didn't magically change during the short do-over chance Kazuya had with him in high school.

Murphy's law : Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Glasses girl, there's many man in this world but y de fuk you choose masucky? There ain't any loser more supreme than masucky.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics