Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 147votes)

Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatanai

Alt Names: alt 猫田のことが気になって仕方ない。alt I Can't Help but Be Curious about Nekota.alt I Can’t Help but Be Concerned about Nekota.alt I'm So Interested in Nekota That I Can't Help Myself.
Author: Oouta Rie
Artist: Oouta Rie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amane Mikiko, better known as Mikki, is an elementary school student who moves a lot and has to transfer schools often. As soon as she makes friends, she has to painfully say goodbye to them. She is determined to not make any new friends at her new school, but it doesn't exactly go her way... especially when she meets a boy with the head of a cat! But hold on... he only looks like that in her eyes?!
Go to Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatanai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

336 Comments

Wonder if it will going-on till they reached high-school setting?

Even though Irie took the initiative and probably sincerely like her, I don't like that way of confessing.

It's basically "say yes or I'll be hurt (but I will take it like a man) and probably we won't be friends anymore. You don't want that, do you? And don't answer right now, think carefully of the *consequences* of a NO..."

I hate that kind of blackmail confession. He knows that Amane and Nekota are starting to get get more "romantic", so he plays the cockblocker for his own selfish reasons.

It will be all for naught, but it's still an annoying trope.

Hopefully Irie makes Amane aware of love

Don't drop the series. This cliche was not written poorly.

Cool, though I wouldn't drop it just for that - Mikki is too funny and need to see Nekota's face.

Gotta hand it to Irie.  He stepped up and put it on the line, fair and square.

I swear, I keep seeing Nekota as an owl instead of a cat. He should be called Fukurota.
"Was I just confessed to?"

Yes you dense girl! Argh! Lol XD

Enjoyable chapter ... thanks for the release. :)

Wow, Nekota can blush? I didn't know Nekota was capable of expressing anything with that face other than sweatdrops!

Guess there had to be a reason for the cat face, but forgotten first meeting always feels lazy.

Don't drop the series. This cliche was not written poorly.
Guess there had to be a reason for the cat face, but forgotten first meeting always feels lazy.
Let's be fair here. If Nekota was a girl, she'd look like this:

o19Q1ym.png

Awwwwwwwwww   so cute Amanee N Megu 2 peas in a pod

Megu ships Amane and Nekota.

Just like us.

Anyways it looks like its plainly obvious that Nekota is aware that he played with Amane when he was younger.
But he wont tell her juuust yet~
Megu ships Amane and Nekota.

"I now have an excuse to get into Nekota's house!" I get a kick out of how she manages to blurt out stalkerish lines like that yet still make it cute.

I don't know about anyone else but it feels kind of weird for me thinking of primary/elementary school kids dating. Like I know it happens, but when I look back on myself at that age, dating wasn't even remotely on my mind. Boys were my buddies and romance was something far off and limited to movies. All I had on my brain was playing, mastering the monkey bars and getting something to eat LOL. I mean you might have kid crushes but no one ever thought of actually taking it seriously at that time.

Looking forward to the sister next chapter! Cat or human, gotta wonder.

My fifth grade daughter says to me she's dating a boy and they're getting shot at.

I suppose it should be expected of the sister of a guy with a cat's head who's named Nekota...but it's still amusing how catlike they decided to make Megu look.

Spoiler
Just freaking adorbs~

Spoiler

I wonder whose doing the thinking here...

Megu is too cute! I want to see more of her.

Spoiler

I haven't seen ch 39 yet >_< Waiting very eagerly.

Spoiler

Spoiler

There's been a major reveal(s) in the latest chapter so I must ask this: Has Nekota's given name ever been stated before?

I thought it had, but I'm unable to recall it...

Spoiler

There's been a major reveal(s) in the latest chapter so I must ask this: Has Nekota's given name ever been stated before?

I thought it had, but I'm unable to recall it...

Is it just me or Nekota is turning to be a little Hayama-ish (from Kodocha)?

Spoiler

Okay, all of those are half a joke, but it's still funny since both of them are two of my favourite shoujo male characters

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics