Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 150votes)

Pocket Monsters - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi)

Alt Names: alt 王者の祭典alt Pocket Monster dj - Festival of Championsalt Pokémon dj - Festival of Championsalt Pokemon dj - Festival of Championsalt Pokemon: Festival of Kings
Author: Seijun Tombo
Artist: Seijun Tombo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaFantasy FantasyTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tells the story of Red in the Indigo league, a league in where the champions, gym leaders and the best trainers in all regions compete.
Go to Pocket Monsters - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why I like Pokemon - Festival of Champions New Window Jouzea
  • 5 Replies
Topic Why I don't like Pokemon-festival of champions. New Window truepurple
  • 12 Replies

129 Comments

Wow i never know about these moves. I guess I didn't play the games serious enough

damn that doped up umbreon looks creepy as fuck

its literally only 2 pages? or whats up?

Hey guys, hope you enjoy the chapter!
ETA for Ch 9 is August-ish. 

Hey guys, hope you enjoy the chapter!
ETA for Ch 9 is August-ish. 

The new issue is up on Pixiv. Looks good. Blue v Karen.

bo

Not sure why this comic is getting high praise consider I wouldn't even say it reaches  mediocre.

I tried bearing with three or four chapters, and then skipped a bit. Nothing worth reading here.

GOD DAMN THATS EDGY

Well pokemon issues are so glaring, they come well before the fridge. But that isn't the only thing I dislike about it.  Here is the thread I made to discuss it. With the length a thread is more fitting, and I can know when people reply without having to bookmark a comic that I am not reading. http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/27006-why-i-dont-like-pokemon-festival-of-champions/

Care to argue why?

Eh, it has all the fridge logic issues the Pokemon setting has.

Some people can't look past that.

Also, there really isn't a point to reading it since we all know the ending already. Cool art of pokemon battles is all I'm here for.

Care to argue why?

Ignore him, he just has bad eyes. Lmao.

Not sure why this comic is getting high praise consider I wouldn't even say it reaches  mediocre.

I tried bearing with three or four chapters, and then skipped a bit. Nothing worth reading here.

Care to argue why?

Chapter 8 has been completed, and was sold at Comiket a couple of weeks ago. I don't have anyway to access the chapter, however, until the author uploads it on to his pixiv account, so it's just a waiting game until then.

Do you have the page number where that error occurs? Couldn't seem to see it whilst glancing through.

Oh, my bad, I reread the scene and just misunderstood (it was page 17), it referred to Blue as in the girl. The Blue/Green confusion got me, I apologize ^^;

That said, great to know chapter 8 can come at any time at least. Again, many thanks for your work translating this series!

Great job Deicario, very glad to see we're fully caught up and am glad to have read this! Just to say, are there any informations on when chapter 8 will be released considering we already have the cover?

Also, just to say, you accidentally called Green 'Blue' during chapter 7, then Green everywhere else.

Chapter 8 has been completed, and was sold at Comiket a couple of weeks ago. I don't have anyway to access the chapter, however, until the author uploads it on to his pixiv account, so it's just a waiting game until then.

Do you have the page number where that error occurs? Couldn't seem to see it whilst glancing through.

Great job Deicario, very glad to see we're fully caught up and am glad to have read this! Just to say, are there any informations on when chapter 8 will be released considering we already have the cover?

Also, just to say, you accidentally called Green 'Blue' during chapter 7, then Green everywhere else.

Wait... What is this? Is 'Pokemon' story supposed to be this intense and amazing? Pokemon anime developer should hire this guy already...

I really wish the games were this good character wise.

thanks so much!

now we wait another year for chapter 8? :(

Highest rated series well deserved.

You're telling me this is a doujinshi!? When the quality, story, and characters are superior to lots of actually serialized manga!!??? Someone get this doujinshi artist a damn magazine to get his stuff published in because this stuff is amazing.

This is a whole new level of quality. The art, the character interactions, everything is amazing. Thanks a ton for translating!

Shit... All these feels from a game theory.
This manga is truly amazing.

I hope everyone enjoys chapter 7; definitely my favourite chapter to work on thus far.

And with this release, we are also fully caught up to the raws. Mission complete!
...For now.

Much appreciated!

Pokemon, filled with feels. T_T

Spoiler

So that's why she had that hair in my gold version. T_T

dayum how did I not notice this till now x_x

Damn! So freakin' good!

I realized that your rival's Raticate really disappears in the game, just as you meet him in the Pokemon Tower (graveyard).

I love the author for making such a beautiful story to it. Also found a new respect for Blue/Gary - I always thought he was an overconfident bastard.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics