Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 351votes)

Beastars

Alt Names: alt ビースターズ
Author: Itagaki Paru
Artist: Itagaki Paru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, herbivores and carnivores coexist with each other. For the adolescences of the Cherryton School, school life is filled with hope, romance, distrust, and uneasiness.

The main character is Legosi the wolf, a member of the drama club. Despite his menacing appearance, he has a very gentle heart. Throughout most of his life, he has always been an object of fear and hatred by other animals, and he's been quite accustomed to that lifestyle. But soon, he finds himself becoming more involved with his fellow classmates who have their own share of insecurities and finds his life in school changing slowly.
Go to Beastars Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic alright, so....the murder. who done it? New Window Cautionary_Tale
  • 9 Replies
Topic Beastars Chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Beastars New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic So, I need help understanding what the title of Beastar really means New Window angelusalvus
  • 4 Replies
Topic Herbivores, carnivores, the other meanings. appetites, and how it plays out. New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies
Topic Real nature doesn't work like this. New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies

783 Comments

This is why you never try to make extra money on the side when you're stripping. Never goes well.

...not like I'd know...

*coughs*

*several dollar bills fall out of his mouth*

I knew Pina would be my favourite character when they first showed up and I was right

Oof. Don't do this to me, Beastars.

"He's gay!" "Nuh uh he gets too many girls!" "But look at how he interacts with Legosi and he's so beautiful and-" Guys may I present to you the term: "bisexual"

Alpaca

Allpa Ca

Alpa Cano

Alpa Chino

There, proof that drowning in pussy does make you gay.

The math does check out, shit

Guys, I guess I've just found out my OTP ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

>sheep gets pussy all damn day

>"Guys, I think the sheep is gay!"

Alpaca

Allpa Ca

Alpa Cano

Alpa Chino

There, proof that drowning in pussy does make you gay.

>sheep gets pussy all damn day

>"Guys, I think the sheep is gay!"

Heh, GAAAAAAAAAY.

I understand it's perfectly in character for Legosi to refuse to eat meat for sick gainz, but putting himself in the denial over it isn't helping anyone, least of all the hypothetical herbivores he wants to protect. The body needs healthy foodstuffs for proper maintenance and growth, and for carnivores that means meat. Just eat the humanely obtained meat the panda bought for you, goddamn.

A reverse trap that wants to be eaten by a wolf?  Legosy is getting all the weird pairings, including the killer which he already tongue kissed.

We have already seen how Haru for some reason had the urge to be eaten by Legosi. Could be some weird suppressed herbivore emotion, kinda like an opposite to the carnivore's desire to eat meat.

I knew the sheep would be a massive unadulterated troll , ah that gave me a good laugh when I needed it. Cursed migraine.

To fight meat one must think like meat. To think like meat, one must dress like meat. To overcome meat one must become meat.

First, a carnivore must concentrate and visualize his concept

They gotta embrace the meat

They gotta sniff the meat

They gotta lick the meat

They gotta wash the meat

They gotta date the meat

They gotta BE the meat

More like is the author hinting at the goat being a "reverse trap"?

...wait can you even have traps with anthropomorphic animal characters?

Could be possible with

Naw, if you go back to the beginning, the silhouette of the killer was very much like Legosi's. Betting one 1 of two things so far:

1) Legosi has multiple personalities, and one of them is the killer. Other personality is not aware of the killer side.

2) Killer is another wolf/large dog type.How this individual has escaped dectection as of yet (since smell can be used to detect) is yet to be determined.

I believe the killer is a bear. Legosi managed to go toe to toe with lions so at this point only a bear could overpower him the way the killer overpowered him.

To fight meat one must think like meat. To think like meat, one must dress like meat. To overcome meat one must become meat.

A reverse trap that wants to be eaten by a wolf?  Legosy is getting all the weird pairings, including the killer which he already tongue kissed.

I sure hope Louis pounds his goat ass and make him say daddy

¿The author is hinting that the goat plays for both teams?

He had carnivore teeth though

In an industrialized world that means little. Humans can have carnivore dentures manufactured for them, the elk (whose name escapes me) is bloody eating meat. To what ends a person would go to obtain power (whatever that means for them) can only be determined by that individual...

SO PRETTY

BEAUTIFUL SHEEP

WANNA LICK

Ah, the "explode normies" meme of the Beastar's universe.

I'm pretty sure it was the daal sheep. Did you see how the guy kept ramming his head into him? Obviously with those massive horns. 

He had carnivore teeth though

Hmm the attacker kept on snorting out air, which is typically attributed to bulls. Are there any bull characters? I don't recall.

I'm pretty sure it was the daal sheep. Did you see how the guy kept ramming his head into him? Obviously with those massive horns. 

Hmm the attacker kept on snorting out air, which is typically attributed to bulls. Are there any bull characters? I don't recall.

I think it was probably the bear

I think it's him too. Legosi was already shown to have physical strength on par with tigers and lions and he was still manhandled, if there is any land predator stronger than him, it's going to be a bear 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics