Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 409votes)

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

Alt Names: alt About how I die if I lose my virginityalt About if I die of discarded virginalt Aku Akan Mati Jika Aku Kehilangan Keperjakaankualt 俺が童貞を捨てたら死ぬ件についてalt Bakirliğimi kaybedersem, nasıl öleceğim hakkındaalt Ego Mortuus si Nam virginitatealt Heiqla Athe Motze qe Athe Thesqa Havinitaalt Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuitealt 我要是丢了童贞就会死这件事alt عن كيف سأموت إن فقدت عذريتي
Author: Morita Mario
Artist: Wakabayashi Yuusuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichijo Kazuya thought that he was murdered, but when he came to, he was back in his high school days. He lived his entire life as a playboy and had had countless sexual encounters with women until that fateful day that he was killed. He realizes that his murderer was his old high school friend Tanaka Masaki who was jealous of Kazuya’s relationships and his built up anger eventually exploded. Taken back 15 years into his past, it seems that he has been given a second chance at life and given a chance to make different choices. He decides that the way to prevent his eventual demise is to make sure Masaki is more successful with girls and loses his virginity before Kazuya. But fate seems to be steering Kazuya towards the path of his previous life and keeps introducing the same girls he had sexual encounters with.
Go to Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 30 Replies

964 Comments

To hell with that ending! (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻ ━┻
A sex ending! Now that would end brilliantly with a 'bang'!

Nmmmmhmmmmmm!

All thanks to the scanlation team for making a smart and clean scanlation work of this series

Also inevitable bleh wreck =/= rushed

even though the last few chapters felt rushed (was it axed or smtn?) I still enjoyed it and found the ending acceptable. Nothing amazing but i still personally enjoyed reading this manga.

Thanks for translating Vis

What if its him that's strangling himself? Deep.

Dam called it.

Show up like a boss, ended up like sh*t

what a rushed ending, thanks vistrans for translating this series

Eventhough Viscoun says it wasn't rushed.. IT FUC**** FEELS LIKE IT IS!!
AND I SAY AXED!! AXED IT IS!!

Thank you for finishing the series though..
Really thought this had a lot of potential, UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED.

What dafuq... this had a 'Onani Master Kurosawa' vibe going, then it fizzled and became incoherent... the ending was ok, but makes no damn sense... so what, he saved himself from himself? What the shit...

The "ghost" was a personification of his guilt over not being able to save Yoshino in the previous timeline.

Was that last page a gif? ._.
Blinking thingy.

What dafuq... this had a 'Onani Master Kurosawa' vibe going, then it fizzled and became incoherent... the ending was ok, but makes no damn sense... so what, he saved himself from himself? What the shit...

Really good end, although it needs a little bit more closure.
Like if it had a bonus chapter to what happens to them afterward, then my score of 8/10 can become atleast 9/10 :v

Thanks for finishing the work. I appreciate that effort.

Sadly, the Ending was clearly rushed.  :(

I don't think it was rushed. I thought it was fine. Sure it could have been extended very slightly like a verbal acknowledgement of Yoshino and his relationship but it's not a bad ending.

God damn this need an epilogue chapter, or just a few pages more :( The dude has done so much for the girl at least he deserves a kiss or something..no?

Story ended pretty "meh": not great, not bad. Just OK. I began to lose interest somewhat around ten chapters back when it became clear the story wasn't really developing much. It either needed to be a very short, condensed tale or much longer and fleshed out. 

It had a very promising start, as the first few chapters were intense, then it kind of gradually ran out of gas. I only kept reading to find out how it ended.

What?! Ohcomeon!!

As far as shitty time skip endings go, this could have been much worse. The ambiguous shadowy Masaki that Kazuya talks to turning out to be Kazuya himself was unnecessary and raises more questions than it answers. Really that entire plot device shouldn't have been included at all. Masaki's personality isn't clearly defined enough so readers are left extrapolating what the hell is going on in his mind. Is he a mentally ill person with anger issues? Is it the timeline warping his personality? Is it Kazuya projecting his own self hatred onto Masaki considering the sudden reveal that shadow Masaki = Kazuya? Or is he just an inconsiderate dick?

While I still enjoyed this manga, I don't think the axing was the main reason this manga failed to have a satisfying ending. It was the author's lack of clarity in defining his characters and plot devices that was led to this unsatisfactory ending.

Kudos to the author for including pregnancies as a consequence to sex and having it ruin someone's life though. That's a plot point that is rarely seen in manga. Regardless, fuck all time skip endings. And Yoshino was the better girl than Hazuki in all timelines.

does anyone know if this was canceled or something? that ending felt like it was rushed with 2 chapters to go. 

The ending was ok but it could be better.. I mean, recalling the day he died and the cause of Yoshino's death on the last chapter is kinda rushed. If only it was extended by just one more chapter. Other than that its all good. Superb story without the unnecessary drama.

thank you all for reading.

it's 4am here but fuck it - i've had worse. :P

Thanks for translating this. And send our thanks to the others who worked on it before, if you see them.

Well, this was a dissapointment

no way it's still a good read and an interesting plot. a lot of mangas just suffer from rushed endings. cough cage of eden cou gh.

The axe fell, but the mangaka managed to turn decapitation into just a light scalping.
I've seen too many series with as much or greater potential either axed badly or played out for too long and descend into mediocrity.
Many thanks go to PROzess, Mangabandits, Undead scanteam and the irrepressible Vistrans for working on this series I think I'll miss it despite its flaws

Thanks a lot Vis Trans

well it was a regular end, i prefer one like this to an ass pull of the autor.
Spoiler

I recommend you guys the manga 'Boku dake ga Inai Machi' , the plot it's not the same , but it has some similarities.

Yeah, I dunno about this ending. The story progressed nicely and the issues were already resolved well enough by the end of chapter 20 BUT WERE THEY yes they were. That's what it felt like, one last random hurdle and then Yoshino blushed a little. Would've preferred a nice, clean epilogue after chapter 20.

It doesn't ruin the story or anything, it's just kinda awkward.

holy shit these last chapters made me regret ever picking it up in the first place

stay away at all cost

no way it's still a good read and an interesting plot. a lot of mangas just suffer from rushed endings. cough cage of eden cou gh.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics