Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 42votes)

Amanogawa Ke No Yon Shimai

Alt Names: alt 天之河家の4姉妹alt Empat Saudari Bima Saktialt Milky Way Four Sisters
Author: Shiroya Maken
Artist: Shiroya Maken
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the story of the 4 sisters, Haruko, Akira, Natsuna and Fuyuno. Ever thought of having an elder sister or younger sister? This is the 4-koma story of such a household of sisters.

Original webcomic - http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=14828
Go to Amanogawa Ke No Yon Shimai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

98 Comments

Hi Haou-scans, nice to see that you're catering to the Spanish speakers too! Thanks!

"Haruko, what is your age now!?"

TNJcE

58ljVpG.png

The Amanogawa sisters are finally on swimsuits!

Please excuse me, I need to burn this sight into my memory right away!

I was so dissapointed at first, not seeing the eldest sister.  But Ahhh.... that ending!!!

The Amanogawa sisters are finally on swimsuits!

Please excuse me, I need to burn this sight into my memory right away!

Mmmm... Beach time!!

Watermelons! Swimsuits! Watermelons! Did I say watermelon twice? Ohohoho

Mmmm... Beach time!!

I am having difficulties understanding their conversations but they are still adorable so it's ok ... and yes, I want to feast my eyes on Natsuna and Fuyuno on swimsuits. XD

I used to do that sometimes. landed on a hardwood floor and only noticed the next morning. Either that or i'd wake up from it momentarily and just not care. Im not the only one here like that, right? RIGHT? ,_,

Maaaaaaaybe not, I've only experience falling off the bed once when the mattress decided to become a slide LOL. It literally slid off the bed so I kinda roll off of it. and I woke up XD

Falls off the bed still fast asleep

I used to do that sometimes. landed on a hardwood floor and only noticed the next morning. Either that or i'd wake up from it momentarily and just not care. Im not the only one here like that, right? RIGHT? ,_,

Falls off the bed still fast asleep

naaAv

About to karate chops a wall

jLUvy

Anyway, I really enjoy the summer arc! Steady character development, some background stories, some feels moment, no drama ... perfect!

Thanks for the hardworks every week, SquigglesJP and InChildlikeWonder! Really appreciate it! XD

xD ahaha, Cheeky Comments position! now that's something new xD!

Yeah I put "???" since I wasn't sure animaster would fit into which position xD

I guess this wraps up the summer arc =3 I wonder what's next

It always does. I always look forward to the new chapter every week. XD

Edit: btw I saw my nickname in this chapter as "?????" lol

I look forward to proofreading every week. It's an honour to work on this manga!

And I've found Animaster's "position":
Cheeky Comments: Animaster

;)

more heart warming? xD

It always does. I always look forward to the new chapter every week. XD

Edit: btw I saw my nickname in this chapter as "?????" lol

more heart warming? xD

Ah ... my weekly dose of heartwarming manga ...

The truck riding disclaimer gave so much nostalgia. Whenever I went to my ancestral estate, I would never go 'inside' a vehicle if there was a truck around. Not for trips into cities of course, just within the estates.

Spoiler

Wew, that's really creepy for this kind of series.

Kaka, the 'nightmare' chapter was probably for scaring us shitless to cool us off this summer. Tbh I can't take in horror that well ;-; but yeah, that was really... coughs...well done. Moving along, we'll go back to the slice of life chapters ! ( it started on ch 21 already )

• whh likes this

Wew, that's really creepy for this kind of series.

That's all very cute and imma let you finish, but the dad's hair is dark blue, and the wife's hair is... whatever that color is, but one of the daughters is blonde.

Um actually chapter 5 is your answer.

That's all very cute and imma let you finish, but the dad's hair is dark blue, and the wife's hair is... whatever that color is, but one of the daughters is blonde.

Tsun tsun power so stronk... even in elderly people xD

Oh my. Grandpa is so cute.

Ch 18 came out on July 24th, so expect weekly releases! ( if nothing happens that is >.< )

Eyes, please stop the leaks! It's flooding already ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics