Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 297votes)

I Found a Kitten

Alt Names: alt 子猫拾いましたalt Ich fand ein Kätzchenalt 아기고양이 주웠습니다alt Koneko Hiroimashitaalt Я подобрал котенка
Author: Yohachi
Artist: Yohachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Atsuki Komiya is a college student that’s living alone. Suddenly, his sister visits and asks for a favor, which is to take care of his niece, Kasane, for two weeks. A story about the awkward relationship of these two, the confused Atsuki and the sullen Kasane, living together. Which direction will this story go…?
Made by: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=558398
Sequel: I Found Another Kitten http://bato.to/comic/_/i-found-another-kitten-r20912
Go to I Found a Kitten Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "I found a Baby Cat" release chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

419 Comments

Graagh... this is too dazzling for my rotten eyes!!

Gah, this has become so cute it's unbearable. I hope it lasts, watching him sort out what it means to be a responsible caretaker and her learn to relax and be a kid makes for such an enjoyable read.

Funny how a child tends to make a guy grow up, in real life too. We just find ourselves automatically maturing around kids.

That is called reducing cognitive dissonance, and it is perhaps one of the greatest factors of assholery in human history. 

It's a good thing one human only have one ass hole, how fortunate we actually are, yeah?

I predict that one of two things will happen.

1- Kasane's mother sees that her daughter is more happy with her useless uncle and decides to leave her in his 'care.'

2- Kasane asks to stay with her useless uncle

Why can't it be both?

And would you please stop calling him useless?

He's got good grades and a part-time job.

He's maybe a sloth but he's not useless.

Give him a slack, man.

Is it just me or why do i feel that people who comment here to shit the MC is because they know they aren't any better, so when they see the MC they are reminded at how irresponsible themself really are?

I mean, if you really are a responsible person in real-life, you must have realized that being responsible is nothing easy and simple, and either it was already a habit from your childhood, you got enlightenment, or your life taught you the hard way why you must be responsible.

Please realize that the moment you underestimate a responsibility (either because you think its easy and the likes) you are already became an irresponsible person.

That is called reducing cognitive dissonance, and it is perhaps one of the greatest factors of assholery in human history. 

Is it just me or why do i feel that people who comment here to shit the MC is because they know they aren't any better, so when they see the MC they are reminded at how irresponsible themself really are?

I mean, if you really are a responsible person in real-life, you must have realized that being responsible is nothing easy and simple, and either it was already a habit from your childhood, you got enlightenment, or your life taught you the hard way why you must be responsible.

Please realize that the moment you underestimate a responsibility (either because you think its easy and the likes) you are already became an irresponsible person.

tl:dr

If after the MC correcting his ways and trying to become more responsible you're still shitting on him, you're an irresponsible man yourself, and you should feel bad.

The Feels is strong in this one. This manga is so cute it almost makes want to become a dad :P

Between this and Comic Girls, well, I don't need teeth anyway...

Gah, this has become so cute it's unbearable. I hope it lasts, watching him sort out what it means to be a responsible caretaker and her learn to relax and be a kid makes for such an enjoyable read.

Considering the girl's flashbacks, she wasn't exactly happy around her mother. From what we've seen so far, Kasane's mother was dense to her daughter's sadness, one of those parents who is an unintentional deadbeat because of their job draining all their energy.

I predict that one of two things will happen.

1- Kasane's mother sees that her daughter is more happy with her useless uncle and decides to leave her in his 'care.'

2- Kasane asks to stay with her useless uncle

Readily falling for a trap that knew was there... well, we have terms for people like that.

But is it really a trap if its a good thing coming out of it.

My god this's sooooooooo cute... BTW, am I the only one thinking the sister is sick and he will have to look after the girl? 

ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

This series is going to KILL me! Lol!

XD

Thanks for the steady and brisk releases of the chapters by the way, this is a lovely story. :)

I am so weak to kuuderes....
Honestly though this Guy really needs to think. He's so irresponsible. When a Child says "Its Okay" its not. Especially in these circumstances. If she got rejected by your dad then she got rejected by others obviously. He treats her like a understanding adult. Lol I blame the sister for not explaining anything to this thick headed guy.

I do hope it gets better. And hopefully relies on him for a change. I really love her she's so adorable ^.^. A kuudere niece.

I do like how he notices and blames himself though...still it really makes me sad how the sister didn't explain anything to him
KASANE IS JUST SO ADORBS!

Well, it's a cliché in these kinds of stories for this to happen. Inexperienced adult makes a mistake, forgets a promise => child gets hurt or sick => adult realizes the reality of things => adult becomes a better person and caretaker => => => things happen => => => familial love and happiness; shiawase, as they say.

I like this cliché. It's warm.

Readily falling for a trap that knew was there... well, we have terms for people like that.

The feels are strong in this chapter...

>The comment section once again

Spoiler

And once again I'm proud on how far these topics go. Jimmies were rustled.

And the manga itself is pretty good so far.

Calling it now

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny0G0mkN62M&nohtml5=False

Calling it now

Spoiler

Kids blushing make me worry Batoto might take down the manga.

>thinking people are smart on Batoto/internet

People aren't smart. Just opinionated. Reminder that half the stuff people write on here are looked up seconds prior so the things that you think sound "smart" are just thanks to Google.

That being said, if you think that the main character is supposed to be some sort of perfect nanny god that can care for a child perfectly when clearly the entire premise of the story is that he can't, then you're a fucking idiot and should feel bad.

i know, it's sarcasm.... well whatever... btw i actually like the mc, since even before his character development (which is pretty damn fast) and realize that he is a terrible nanny... he actually show genuine care to his niece that he never met before . Him being a pushover to his senpai is a different problem entirely....

it's amazing how easily people write tldr comments, arguing things that even the author may not be giving shit about, while i am here stuck with my homework... batoto is full of smart people, i guess... (lol)

>thinking people are smart on Batoto/internet

People aren't smart. Just opinionated. Reminder that half the stuff people write on here are looked up seconds prior so the things that you think sound "smart" are just thanks to Google. 

That being said, if anyone thinks that the main character is supposed to be some sort of perfect nanny god that can care for a child perfectly when clearly the entire premise of the story is that he can't, then you're a fucking idiot and should feel bad.

I doubt it. This is a Batoto comments section after all.

it's amazing how easily people write tldr comments, arguing things that even the author may not be giving shit about, while i am here stuck with my homework... batoto is full of smart people, i guess... (lol)

Well, it's a cliché in these kinds of stories for this to happen. Inexperienced adult makes a mistake, forgets a promise => child gets hurt or sick => adult realizes the reality of things => adult becomes a better person and caretaker => => => things happen => => => familial love and happiness; shiawase, as they say.

I like this cliché. It's warm.

Nominating Inusuki as one of the best bro ever,

for giving his utmost assistance for our MC,

for making our MC realize his foolish care-taking of the loli,

for being mature,

for the record, he's not that jerk of a drunkard senpai, they're a different person,

Who's agree with this motion?

Well would you look at that, he grows and matures as a result of his past mistakes, doing his best to try and become a proper guardian (albeit a temporary one) despite being suddenly forced into the role for the first time. Maybe this guy isn't Hitler reincarnate after all! Who'da fuckin' thought it.

Maybe now people can stop shitting on him.
Everyone makes mistakes.

I doubt it. This is a Batoto comments section after all.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics