Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 297votes)

I Found a Kitten

Alt Names: alt 子猫拾いましたalt Ich fand ein Kätzchenalt 아기고양이 주웠습니다alt Koneko Hiroimashitaalt Я подобрал котенка
Author: Yohachi
Artist: Yohachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Atsuki Komiya is a college student that’s living alone. Suddenly, his sister visits and asks for a favor, which is to take care of his niece, Kasane, for two weeks. A story about the awkward relationship of these two, the confused Atsuki and the sullen Kasane, living together. Which direction will this story go…?
Made by: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=558398
Sequel: I Found Another Kitten http://bato.to/comic/_/i-found-another-kitten-r20912
Go to I Found a Kitten Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "I found a Baby Cat" release chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

419 Comments

That's one awful mother.

@opls @pokeroots @dijon Please don't create drama here. The smile on my face dissappeared at the thought of another comment war. Am I the only one who is sick of people arguing random things instead of praising the sweetness of these stories? If you must defend your points, I am sure pm will suffice. On topic, I was kinda irked when he scolded his sister(imagined him yelling his point across). He was making the same mistake as her. I am glad; however, that they are going to be together longer. Looking forward to the next chapter!

I'm sorry for that :( I'm done.

this is a straight up slice of life

...i dunno how to emote my point harder, something about this makes me want carrot cake but like a slice of it

not like a mini carrot cake, like a straight up triangle slice, no kind of beverage on the side....well maybe milk, like a glass that's only filled one-third of the way

@opls @pokeroots @dijon Please don't create drama here. The smile on my face dissappeared at the thought of another comment war. Am I the only one who is sick of people arguing random things instead of praising the sweetness of these stories? If you must defend your points, I am sure pm will suffice. On topic, I was kinda irked when he scolded his sister(imagined him yelling his point across). He was making the same mistake as her. I am glad; however, that they are going to be together longer. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Only 3 chapter left :(

No. Because I don't speak Japanese and the Koreans didn't leave an e-mail.

I am, however, used to some courtesy. Multiple Spanish scanslators have asked me for permission before translating Tribuo Scans' translations. And as for you. Please respect the fact that I put in literally hours of work to release these chapters in English.

I'm really gratefull, this was a good ride, really unexpected for this kind of story to be only one volume short, but for the drawing, maybe it's cause it was a newbie's work

thanks a bunch for the hard work =D

Too...much...cute!

MC probably wouldn't be so pissed in the first place if  he didn't first hand realize the consequences of neglecting her.

A good happy end is good for me. Wish it could go on longer though ~

That's the end of the main story?!

Spoiler

I wanted it to last forever...

Those three partial chapters left over are gonna make me super happy, but they can only stave off the heartache. 

You're good people, Tribuo, thanks for bringing this to us. It was bittersweet in some ways but had a wonderfully sweet ending that only makes the parting more painful. You picked a great series.

Wow the mom kind of sucks lol. 

Japan stop making me want kids lol

Wow, the ruskies really dig this manga. I guess they needed some warmth in their cold frigid land of doom.

Why cant Adorable be a genre?
Awwww it was kitten

Heidi is that you?

Wait, what did she mean she freed all the robbers? Did she play as a cop or a robber?

I think they were playing 'kick the can'

Where the 'cop' put down a can, and go out to catch people.

Someone can come kick the can away to free everyone assuming they don't get caught first.

Wait, what did she mean she freed all the robbers? Did she play as a cop or a robber?

He's not really a loser either. Lazy though.. let's go with that. Good Grades+ part-time job= not loser.  Cleaning up after himself/ cooking etc etc is considered to bothersome thus chooses not to do it. That means he's lazy not a loser.

Good point.

Well, what important is that we both agree he's not useless, right friend?

It's a good thing one human only have one ass hole, how fortunate we actually are, yeah?

Why can't it be both?

And would you please stop calling him useless?

He's got good grades and a part-time job.

He's maybe a loser but he's not useless.

Give him a slack, man.

He's not really a loser either. Lazy though.. let's go with that. Good Grades+ part-time job= not loser.  Cleaning up after himself/ cooking etc etc is considered to bothersome thus chooses not to do it. That means he's lazy not a loser.

Loli Kuudere is my weakness.. urgh... so cute. i hope this manga will not turn into another usagi drop and stay within familial/brotherly/sisterly love
Before you know it this turns to Usagi Drop or Oreimo...You know that's what Japanese people want lol..

And then you realize that chances are the kids that we'll be having will almost never be as mature as Kasane.

The feels are strong. :(

TFW you realized the Fridge Horror:

Spoiler

:(

The Feels is strong in this one. This manga is so cute it almost makes want to become a dad :P

And then you realize that chances are the kids that we'll be having will almost never be as mature as Kasane.

The feels are strong. :(

It wasn't about an actual kitten. I'VE BEEN HAD

LOVE this manga wish there were more like it. But disregarding that...

...MOAR CHAPTERS!! FUCKING GREAT JOB SCANLATORS! THANKS FOR SCANLATING THIS AWESOME PIECE OF WORK!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics