Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 174votes)

Ki ni Naru Mori-san

Alt Names: alt Kininaru Mori-sanalt 木になる森さん
Author: Hayashi Yuuichi
Artist: Hayashi Yuuichi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mikishima-kun is a very shy 2nd year high school student who loves gardening and has problems socializing, which makes it difficult for him to interact and make friends. One day he meets Mori-san, a girl with a very serious expression who transforms into a tree every time she gets nervous... 2 Clumsy kids and a love story.
Go to Ki ni Naru Mori-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

165 Comments

Grown up Mori.

Spoiler

As expected of Sakamoto666

enjoyed it while it lasted

Both from the table of contents (chapter 12 is 最終話 (last chapter)), and from the denial about the followup volume on page 20, it would appear this story is now as complete as it will ever get.

A cute one volume story.

Man....sad that it ended already. ;w;

So cute though.

Wait wait wait, was that the end?  

Wow.  This is seriously cute.

It is nice that the younger sister is trying her best (a good best) to help the two along.

Grown up Mori.

img000020.png

SUCH A DICKTEASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's what happen when WingMom and WingSis join force. xD

Spoiler for the last chapter:
Mori kills him and uses his blood for nutrients

I want this to happen sooo badly...
Alternatively, I'd be fine with a Renri no Eda ending, too.

Sis and Mom are best wingmen.

Like that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK2WORFb-6U

Oh shit, thats the best ending. 

Hump a tree

tumblr_inline_mph1woFPCd1qz4rgp.gif

What. How the hell was this allowed to end in only 12 chapters. I mean, I couldn't see it going much beyond 2 manga volumes without getting stale and adding too many unnecessary characters but... 12 chapters isn't even enough for a single volume in this format. Time to riot.

This baka couple and their organic vanilla romance does wonders for my jaded, rotten heart...when it's not threatening to give me cardiac arrest and/or diabeetus.

EDIT: Ending at 12 chapters, huh? I'm grateful for what we got but come on, author: the world deserves to see the baseball team garden these two will no doubt be cultivating.

Final raw chapter out today, sad to see it end after just 12 chapters, was good stuff.

T_T goddammit 

This escalated rather quickly

Spoiler

Final raw chapter out today, sad to see it end after just 12 chapters, was good stuff.

Oh man, this makes me so sad :(

I really love this manga, would not get tired even after a hundred chapters or so... T_T

Assuming you are not trolling, that is depressing news.

Well time to man up and figure out some way for her to be able go to the festival.

Got a heart attack after reading the latest chapter due to vanilla overdose and then another one after reading this comment. Such a cruel world :'(

WHAAAATTT!? Ah man that sucks. This kinda story could have lasted ages. T.T

As the translator, this makes me extremely sad. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics