Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 343votes)

Alice in Borderland

Alt Names: alt อลิสในแดนมรณะalt 今際の国のアリスalt Imawa no Kuni no Alice
Author: Asou Haro
Artist: Asou Haro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Alice Ryouhei will leave high school soon, but he's trying to avoid thinking about his future. Late one night, when he's hanging out with his tough friend Karube and his silly, girl-crazy friend Chota, they see fireworks. After one blindingly bright explosion, they find themselves waking up in a different world. In this 'Borderland,' people are forced to either participate in potentially deadly games or simply die. Will Chota, Karube, and Ryouhei be able to survive this dangerous new world, and is there a way they can get back to their original lives?
Sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/alice-on-border-road-r19613
Go to Alice in Borderland Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking Back on the Residents New Window Kaybs
  • 1 Replies
Topic Regarding end of Alice in borderland story New Window truepurple
  • 5 Replies
Topic Alice in Wonderland References New Window cazzman
  • 1 Replies
Topic What will the queen of heart venue be ? New Window Mznazg
  • 2 Replies
Topic END of Arisu's story? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Side Story 6 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

1107 Comments

He had to stay unnoticed, but was too excited to do so, but when he realized that he always used to be an "unnoticed" entity (even though in a different way), he got the confidence boost and started believing that he was invisible, which gave him the calm to stop the shaking and truly erase his presence.

(I'm not talking about the power of belief or anything, but it's more like no matter how good you are, if you believe that you will fail you WILL fail! Arisu took a gamble and even if he was noticed and died, he still played his hand the best he could in this situation by believing in something irrational...)

ok that was an interesting way of using an inferiority complex XD

This manga feels like a watered down version of Gantz. ( not meaning it as a bad thing)
More like something between Gantz and Psyren.
Seems interesting and with good potential.

Gantz? Talk about stretching it, this is nothing like Gantz, or do you mean all survival manga are Gantz? Being labeled as "like Gantz" means is bad nowadays, this is good, this is not like Gantz.

This manga feels like a watered down version of Gantz. ( not meaning it as a bad thing)
More like something between Gantz and Psyren.
Seems interesting and with good potential.
@vash-the-stampede: Not when its GTO style :D http://vatoto.com/read/_/16177/gto-shonan-14-days_v1_ch6_by_emergency-exit/12

Regarding the difficulty levels in these 'games', the suits explaination makes sense.Hearts, in relation to Alice in wonderland, has always been the cruelest place, I wouldn't be surprise if the Queen of Hearts rank level would have some dismember heads.
If these suits are anything similiar to tarot suits, hearts = cups, meaning these games would probably deal with feelings and emotions, dealing with matters close to the heart. Themes may include obligatory betrayal, sacrifice, illusive sanctuary or false salvation, karma, repent from past sins, fears.
Hmm....will these be new characters that will appear in future events? I'm voting this for the new girl and the hooded guy (I like mysterious characters)

A horse...headed person....with a uzi....this is a bullshit game of tag.
I don't really like horse-men... : (
This is really good; worthy of having at least tenfold of its current follower counts.
HORSE HEAD-SAMA.
THx for the great chapter black rock scans ^^ -
@aruless i know right? american express even provides insurance... in case of death...
yeah... why :(

though, reading the chapter 1-2 kinda made me go "WTF" lol

I wonder why... ;p
Why is this not more popular? Is a sin how good this is.

Thank you BLS for the translation!
Very very nice, an Alice manga that doesn't disappoint me.

Dude, what an interesting manga.
I was eluded by the name of this manga, thinking thats another alice in wonderland theme spin off but this manga is FAR from that.
It has elements which are similar to Liar game, Battle Royale, at the same time, survival escape room dilemmas. Everyone has their own reason for being here, its not just pulled in a random situation, its like a sort of fate.
As chapters progress will lead readers closer to hidden truth behind all of this mayhem, where each character undergo some sort of epiphany or character growth(positive or negative). This reminds me ofAfter School Nightmare.
Each chapter shows not only "game" puzzle but somehow indirectly address thoughts and problems of today's youth. Maybe, more importantly, the question that all people would like to ask, what is the reason for living?

So many positive qualities in this manga, Its definitely something to follow and is recommended =D
Thanks Black Rock Scans for the scanlations!

This is so damn delicious good! I can really feel the tension in this one. And thank heavens and hell for a good MC along with his awesome sidekick (let´s ignore the little one......).

I can´t wait for more, thank you Black Rock Scans!
The girl-dreaming retard pisses me off. Wish he was killed by the first arrow.
Frack, they should take a mastercard or american express >_>, visa sucks :x
Aren't we missing a whole lot of pages between chapter 1 ans chapter 2a ?
GAME ENDING (Listen well Noobs, It's juz a trick question)

Question: What is the population of earth in hundred millions? (2010 census)

HINT:
Spoiler

ANSWER:
Spoiler

Reason:
Spoiler
What I am wondering is where the hell did that lady come from? I feel like either we are missing a few pages or the author did a very annoying time jump... Can't wait for the next release.
Nay, most ppl on Earth died already and they can simply discard the paper. Probably...
cliffhangeeeeeeeer o/
The game ends,

Spoiler
Also does anyone by chance have the raws, If so can you pm want to read them damn much :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics