Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 277votes)

Magico (IWAMOTO Naoki)

Alt Names: alt マジコalt 魔女的婚仪alt Magicoalt Магия Древних
Author: Iwamoto Naoki
Artist: Iwamoto Naoki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a vast world, Emma, a girl with something lurking inside her, meets the magician Shion!!! What is the "Magico" ritual that will bind them together?! Even if they risk their lives to tread a path of thorns...!!
Go to Magico (IWAMOTO Naoki) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Tr0pic0n
  • 11 Replies
Topic To Quick New Window Demonkonga
  • 8 Replies
Topic Creepy head New Window Demonkonga
  • 9 Replies
Topic Raven (May contain spoilers) New Window tachi
  • 7 Replies

529 Comments

unlimited Broom Works :D
...Speechless.
i want that broom...
So at first i was like Posted Image but then Shion was all like Posted Imageand I was all like Posted Imageand then Faust was all like Posted Imagebecause Shion was like Posted Image but suddenly Faust was Posted Image NOW WE ARE ALL LIKE Posted Image
So many cliffhangers ;o; !
if that was one broom
what do the others do?

and damn it, this guy just does not have a freaking weakness,
this is still going to be awesome
okay... Faust is disturbing now =___=
Ok. Wow. Now THIS power-up I can get behind. Unlike the "he's sacrificing his life-span" excuse for epic power, the sacrifice is something that really makes me feel bad for wanting to see this magic being used in the future...
Pfft, screw science. Shion just went around the world in a second.
Holly shit, this is entering a whole new level.
Damn. The latest chapter is insanely good. I never expected Shion's power to be that strong. I was also completely caught off guard by Faust's surprise. This manga started out with a lot of Romance and now it seems that the Action part is picking up speed.

This manga is awesome.
we got a badass over here!!
Things one of the story that are worth time our money. :D
I will looking for these manga in the bookstores.
Nice fancy outfit, Shion.
and...

MOAR NAO
Things sure are heating up. And we are learning more and more about Shion and stuff, as well as new characters being introduced, but it doesnt feel forced... It actually feels kinda right.

What im confused about though is the whole "ritual" to me, this doesnt seem like the main plot, only something to introduce the main plot.. Like most "At first main plots" seem to be in most mangas that aim for a long run... I do hope though that Emma isnt stolen and up in some high tower and only Shion and his friends can save her.. Would be way too cliched, boring, And it happens soooooo often with mangas these days D:. (Orihime, Bleach, anyone? XD)

Cant wait for MOAR MOAR MOAR though. Shion, FINISH HIM!
Its shockingly good. From the summary, I thought it would end up as a short collections of story without any plot advancement nor arcs, neither would there be any character development. But from what I read, there seems to be all the stuff I thought would be missing.
GO SUPREME PIGGY!!! Posted Image
arg wanna read the next chap the mangaka left us hanging
This Shit just got real!! :D
they always leave on a cliffhanger
and this time it is the badass fight type

damn it!

most see more!
Two chapters at once makes me happy... Having to wait for the next release makes me sad. :( Thankfully I'm still more happy than sad. :P
Joshua... You are a beast Posted Image.
AHAHAHA. I wish i was playing this game. every skeleton girl would be naked if i turned them back. xDDDDD
is bleach even that good anymore? i really lost interest after a while, must be because i am seeing such a lack of comedy and more drama, now drama is ok, but i just feel like they are just ripping all the comedy away, which i hate when people do that

the fights are ok i guess, but Aizen was bullshit
@Kuroi ah ah ah .. but she doesn't have big b00bs ...... oh i get how orihime keeps her poppularity depise how fking annoying she is =))

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics