Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 255votes)

Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A

Alt Names: alt Aquela garota rei demônio e o Aldeão Aalt 魔王なあの娘と村人Aalt 魔王女孩与村民Aalt 魔王属性少女与村民Aalt Maou na Anoko to Murabito Aalt That Demon Lord Girl and Villager A
Author: Yuuki Rin
Artist: Tsucaco
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A lonely "demon lord" and a self-centered "hero"!?
What about "villager A", caught in the middle!?

This is a school that prepares people for roles in fantasy stories. However, those who possess the "traits" of a "warrior" or "wizard" are but a few. Most will become no more than mere "villagers". I, Satou, am also one of those "villagers"; but one day, a girl possessing the trait of "demon lord", Ryuugamine Ouko, set her eyes on me. She's short and a surprisingly calm, good girl, but she'll abruptly mutter about destroying mankind; give me a break. Taking up the opposition with passion is my childhood friend, Hikarigaoka Tsubasa; she's more trouble. This girl is also quite the beauty, but as soon as she makes up her mind, she's an absolute troublemaker...

This is a world that's slightly abnormal,
with a slightly abnormal cast, interwoven in their dilemmas; a slapstick comedy!

adaptation of the light novel series written by Yuuki Rin with illustrations by Akahito
Go to Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How the demon queen plot cannot work New Window Epolimar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A Character Design New Window closed_21
  • 2 Replies

449 Comments

Follow up from my last post How does he know that exactly?

P.S. only found out you can edit your post after I posted this one... Sorry

MC: "I can even touch that rack without being scolded."

Me: ... Lol

nice read. it seem the MC probably have his own persona. The sidekick. either the hero sidekick or the demon lord minion.

Probably true since it seems that he aint a good villager, never giving any information

All I can say that the art is good. I read the raws and the art shows some interesting expressions and emotions.

It looks promising.

nice read. it seem the MC probably have his own persona. The sidekick. either the hero sidekick or the demon lord minion.

Would be awesome if the MC had something like a God persona, stronger than Hero/Demon Lord :D Maybe he forgot about it or something

Sena vs Yozora all over again.

funny how the author basically jabs at all the RPG out there.

all heroes just scram through any house(lockpick if they have to) and took whatever they like and didn't even bother clicking a button to chat with u. Not to mention ignoring whatever it is u're doing as it has no effect on them.

so if thats the case, i dont mind being Villager A at all, as i can fondle dat boobs everyday and no one bats an eye

His special quality is that he's so normal, the abnormal can't help but be attracted to him.

The girls are all gathering around the main character he must be a Harem King persona type! Trust me I'm a detective! ;D

In mangas like these the main character has more chances to be special and for it to be shown later on. Per example the demon king chose to sit next to him because he had something special, yet he never realises it unless something special happens or it could just be that this manga will always be him getting harrased because he's a villager. Eh whatever. I said special three times. Four.

He will turn out to have the conqueror persona. He will set forth conquering all the other female personas in the school and build a harem of personas the likes of which the world has never seen.

congrats you have enter what we like to call a "love triangle". Now men will hate you and girls will gossip behind your back a lot.

Spoiler

Please don't be a Kodaka

In mangas like these the main character has more chances to be special and for it to be shown later on. Per example the demon king chose to sit next to him because he had something special, yet he never realises it unless something special happens or it could just be that this manga will always be him getting harrased because he's a villager. Eh whatever. I said special three times. Four.

What if he is the optional Super Boss (Like Emerald Weapon of FFVII or Iselia Queen of Star Ocean Series)

imoshiroi....

"A wild guard appeared!"

My first thought to that was Earthbound.. Attack with baseball bat Nes-I mean Tsubasa!

Looks good. Follows

That's a cute cover page.

And....DAT CHEST:

Spoiler

Seems plains but promising. Is this based off a light novel? 

Yeah, this is based on a light novel.

I want to be that tangerine box persona...

Spoiler

Hell yeah!!! Like Donnel in Fire Emblem Awakening!!!

Seems plain but promising. Is this based off a light novel? 

Followed, I want to see how this develops

Looks cool

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics