Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 183votes)

Biorg Trinity

Alt Names: alt バイオーグ・トリニティalt Biorg Trinity โรคร้ายกลายพันธุ์มนุษย์
Author: Maijo Ohtaro
Artist: Oh Great
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Opening holes in the palms of both hands, the “Bio Bug” disease enables people to absorb and then fuse with things they like. In a world made up of precarious balances, what will become of love, of youth? Here the curtain rises on a really incredible pair, delineated in a brand new youth-ensemble cast.
Go to Biorg Trinity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh Great / Maijou Outarou, two people that complement each other XD New Window vinceled
  • 2 Replies
Topic regarding biorg trinity translations New Window yemudan
  • 4 Replies

391 Comments

I like this story, if have a lot of potential

For some reason they removed it, was it about scanlations group's policy?

Shouldn't be, since the group links to batoto.

Thanks for your comment. I used dictionary in some words but I didn't use google translate. Please refer to chapter 2 and read the first page, I did state that there would be grammar mistakes. Truthfully, I didn't have enough time to proofread since I had to do everything in 2-3 days (45 pages). I just wanted to release it before school started. Minor mistakes were inevitable, but I believe that I kept major facts unchanged.  

Well seeing how this "killer" fact becomes quite important for the following chapter especially 5 I'd say it's quite a major mistake.
Why it's so important here, taken from Japanese wikipedia :

穴あき(バグラー) 「バイオ・バグ」持ちの人間のこと。(People infected with the bio bug). 近年増加傾向にある。バグラーは講習を受けることが義務付けされていて、そこでバグラーの危険性やリスクを学 び、2回分の「解毒薬(ドラッグ)」を提供される。融合を繰り返し続けたり自分より格上のモノを吸い込んだりすると、精神にも異常をきたす危険がある。

Might also want to get someone to proofread the English... looks like he used google translate in some places. :P

Thanks for your comment. I used dictionary in some words but I didn't use google translate. Please refer to chapter 2 and read the first page, I did state that there would be grammar mistakes. Truthfully, I didn't have enough time to proofread since I had to do everything in 2-3 days (45 pages). I just wanted to release it before school started. Minor mistakes were inevitable, but I believe that I kept major facts unchanged.  

@agent020

It's nice and all you decided to translate and release biorg trinity by yourself but you might want to get yourself a translation checker. Yours is full of mistakes.

Example, the leaflet on c03 : 近年バグラーを狙った殺人事件が多発しています。

Translated literally : In recent years, the murder cases aimed at bug rar have been numerous.

Might also want to get someone to proofread the English... looks like he used google translate in some places. :P

i really like the art and storyline... but... the columns are too messy and its making me confuse when reading it

I thought it was very cool actually rather than using traditional column. It was all over the place but it can be very pleasing for eyes.

I almost forget how much I loved this guy's drawing.

no chap 1 sniff

@agent020

It's nice and all you decided to translate and release biorg trinity by yourself but you might want to get yourself a translation checker. Yours is full of mistakes.

Example, the leaflet on c03 : 近年バグラーを狙った殺人事件が多発しています。

Translated literally : In recent years, the murder cases aimed at bug rar have been numerous.

The group that translated it linked to this website.

i really like the art and storyline... but... the columns are too messy and its making me confuse when reading it

chapter one? :o

In the first look I think it's not good, or "what crazy history", now I say "wtf... it's so good, I need more" ;)

chapter one? :o

Uh... yeah?  That's why I was basically hoping that the issues could primarily be explained by the translation. :) But, I fear that may not be entirely the case. <_< I can't say for sure, though... but, I am picking up the same vibe I've got from some of the aforementioned dodgy sci-fi.  The theme of melding with objects, for example, is very familiar.

what is that novel, please?

Most of us get the cause and reason, but the random things like that girl taking a dump then turn into a spider or the huge Godzilla like battles going on while they carry on with their life. That kind of out of nowhere things.

Yeah.  The pacing of the plot itself is a bit all over the place. -_- It's like the story is on jitter cam, or something.  Or, too much caffeine/ amphetamine.  Not sure which. :P I'll keep with it for a bit and see if it settles down.  But, I suspect it won't.  Pity: I'm finding the revamped, sharpened retro look interesting, at least. :)

The story looked pretty much comprehensible to me, I read it in spanish, I don't know how the english one is, probably is not that precise,  but summing it up:

- In the world, somehow, and we don't know why yet, a disease known as "Bio" appeared, which let people transform part or all of their body in an object, an  animal, etc.
- After some years of war due to this disease,non-affected humanity and "Bio" humanity came  to an agreement.
- Now, people who shows "Bio" symptopms (those heart-like holes) may, either, start a treatment, or, get into a training system which trains -duh- you to be some kind of... Law Enforcer or some stuff like that.

That's what I understood, so far it's more orless comprehensible, it needs more development. And I do agree that the art is great, though that's a subjective matter.

Most of us get the cause and reason, but the random things like that girl taking a dump then turn into a spider or the huge Godzilla like battles going on while they carry on with their life. That kind of out of nowhere things.

the translation is somewhat off, but the translator did already stated that there would be grammar mistakes

Uh... yeah?  That's why I was basically hoping that the issues could primarily be explained by the translation. :) But, I fear that may not be entirely the case. <_< I can't say for sure, though... but, I am picking up the same vibe I've got from some of the aforementioned dodgy sci-fi.  The theme of melding with objects, for example, is very familiar.

Still confusing as hell to me but I admit, this is beauty:

Spoiler

I also spotted a badass bike this chapter.

... I've read some '70s sci-fi obviously written on drugs that makes more sense than this. <_< Somebody tell me it's just a case of disjointed translation... please? -_-

the translation is somewhat off, but the translator did already stated that there would be grammar mistakes

... I've read some '70s sci-fi that was obviously written on drugs that makes more sense than this. <_< Somebody tell me it's just a case of disjointed translation... please? -_-

I dont get why so many people said they dont understand, it needs development and explanations, but the general mythos of the world is explained pretty well.

I feel like this is trying to be FLCL

haha this is fucked up and hard to understand, but I won't say it isn't entertaining

The art is the first thing that attracted me and i don't think that many people really care about the plot since the art is too good.

haha this is fucked up and hard to understand, but I won't say it isn't entertaining

The story looked pretty much comprehensible to me, I read it in spanish, I don't know how the english one is, probably is not that precise,  but summing it up:

- In the world, somehow, and we don't know why yet, a disease known as "Bio" appeared, which let people transform part or all of their body in an object, an  animal, etc.

- After some years of war due to this disease,non-affected humanity and "Bio" humanity came  to an agreement.

- Now, people who shows "Bio" symptopms (those heart-like holes) may, either, start a treatment, or, get into a training system which trains -duh- you to be some kind of... Law Enforcer or some stuff like that.

That's what I understood, so far it's more orless comprehensible, it needs more development. And I do agree that the art is great, though that's a subjective matter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics