Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 93votes)

Fukumenkei Noise

Alt Names: alt 假面Noisealt 覆面系ノイズalt Unmasked Noise
Author: Fukuyama Ryoko
Artist: Fukuyama Ryoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nino is a girl who harbors feelings towards her friend, Momo. Just when she can no longer suppress her feelings, she encounters a boy who composes music...," and "What is the promise Nino made to a boy she met who composes music?"
Go to Fukumenkei Noise Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

95 Comments

Started out good but now the whole "voice reaching you" thing is starting to grate hard. That and the quintissential shoujo love-pythagorean thing.

I'm goin back to my shoujo featuring little kiddies or cat-munchkin hybrids for now.

More More More ! Even though there's no music or lyrics of song every time that there's a note showing i get chills! This manga is awesome :)

I'm pretty much just rooting for Yuzu right now, but it's kind of hard not to since there's not much development on Momo's side.

But poor Yuzu,
Spoiler

Excuse me but could someone change the mangaka's name? Her other works are under the name "FUKUYAMA Ryoko", so it'd be nice if someone could fix the spelling error. Thank you!

Mr.Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the next chapter? Lets find out. A one, a two, a thr-SIX, A SEVEN! The world may never know.

Well, I got the next chapter...just not the right type of next.

Is it just me or is the entire setup rather stupid?
Don't get me wrong, it's a decent read, but the premise is pretty absurd.

It's just you.

Well . . . it's pretty unlikely.  I suppose one could say "absurd" if one were feeling uncharitable.  But that doesn't make it stupid; many of the greatest works of literature are about highly unlikely events. 
Here, I've got a ludicrous setup for you:  So this guy, he thinks maybe his uncle killed his dad for the inheritance (and then married his mom, which he thinks is really squicky).  But he doesn't know for sure, so he isn't doing anything about it, except then, get this, his dad's ghost shows up and fingers the uncle.  He still doesn't know what to do, so to put his uncle off guard he fakes insanity, which seriously messes with everyone he knows but particularly his girlfriend who gets so upset she eventually goes crazy for real, and then . . . well, it just gets more convoluted from there and in the end almost everyone dies.  OK, so is that nuts or what? 
Spoiler

I hope to hear their music someday ^^

Oh, have we decided to go in order now?

Yeah, new chapter please keep coming ;)

Huzzah for Chapter 2!

It's just you.

Chapter 6!?

Curses! I can only read things in order!

..I want Momo. I don't like this Yuzu direction. :(

Hard-hitting.  This one definitely wastes no time--every frame is saturating the story with emotion and most are advancing the story some way; it's supercharged.  And yet it doesn't feel dense or difficult.  It's just really getting it done, taking no prisoners.  Which is strange to say about a story whose bare outline is basically not unusual for a shoujo romance, but there you go.  It doesn't feel like a standard shoujo.  Definitely liking it so far.

Art has a bit of individuality, which is nice.

Only reservation:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wow.

As far as first chapters go, that was heartwrenching. I cried a lot while I was reading it. Yeah, this definitely deserves a follow.

I want to believe your comment, but dat username...

Hard-hitting.  This one definitely wastes no time--every frame is saturating the story with emotion and most are advancing the story some way; it's supercharged.  And yet it doesn't feel dense or difficult.  It's just really getting it done, taking no prisoners.  Which is strange to say about a story whose bare outline is basically not unusual for a shoujo romance, but there you go.  It doesn't feel like a standard shoujo.  Definitely liking it so far.

Art has a bit of individuality, which is nice.

Only reservation:

Spoiler

Now that was interesting. A bit long but the artwork along with the themes so far sure got me to follow this~

Wow.

As far as first chapters go, that was heartwrenching. I cried a lot while I was reading it. Yeah, this definitely deserves a follow.

*accidentally runs into lamppost* LAMPPOST-KUN YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME *mom pulls her down the sidewalk* I'LL FIND YOU AGAIN LAMPPOST-KUN WAIT FOR ME, ILLUMINATE THE NIGHT LAMPPOST-KUN!  

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics