Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 56votes)

Mikado no Shihou

Alt Names: alt 帝の至宝alt จอมใจจักรพรรดิ (Thai)alt 王的至宝alt 王的至寶alt The Emperor's Treasurealt Сокровище императора
Author: Nakano Emiko
Artist: Nakano Emiko
Genres: Historical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Shou Dynasty is an era of widespread famine. Kouran, a girl from a village that cannot afford the taxes, sneaks into the palace to steal its treasure. There she encounters a handsome young man, Shiki. The two meet again the next day, when news that an assassin has killed a prince and made off is being circulated all over the country. Kouran suspects Shiki is the assassin, but his genuine kindness perplexes her...
Go to Mikado no Shihou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

Wow ... a day of releases of several of my favorite ongoing series all at once! Of course that includes this one too. :)

Thanks for the release!

The release pace is much faster now. Am I to assume the much-needed translators have been found? This would be great news. :)

this is pretty cute!!! anyone knows how many chapters are in total? i hope it lasts for a while :)

7 volumes, 32 chapters

Ok.. I can deal with this one sided love, because at least she admits it. And it seems everyone in the manga actually ships them together as well. Just gotta wait for the male lead..

And yet another chapter that served to cheer me up! This is definitely one of those series I always look forward to, and also one of those series that I would love to see get an anime adaptation and yet probably will never get one. :\

Ah well!

Thanks for the release! :)

this is pretty cute!!! anyone knows how many chapters are in total? i hope it lasts for a while :)

Spoiler

Well this is a historical manga, and we know in the past those things are not an issue

Don't even bother. In the epilogue chapter

Spoiler
Impotent emperors should be dethroned for refusal to sire. 

Spoiler

Don't even bother. In the epilogue chapter

Spoiler
Impotent emperors should be dethroned for refusal to sire. 

Read first chapter... DIED at the end *followed!!!!*

this is pretty charming!

Good manga, i hope it will continue..

So it's the fact that the series doesn't have a dedicated translator that is the bottleneck?

You got it. It has a dedicated editor and quality checker

Another excellent chapter! I had forgotten about this one! But it really is a wonderful series....

Also - the page where Shiki is holding Kouran after the near-drowning incident really drives home how tall he is and how tiny she is! XD

On looking at the chara info in the sidepanels in chs 2 and 3 it looks like Kouran is about 4'7" and Shiki is 5'9" or so. Not quite the disparity height wise in, say, Hiyokoi, but still ... 14" difference. Kouran is also quite petite to boot while Shiki is the tall, lean, angular and chiselled sort, it seems.

Thanks so much for the release! :)

Can't be helped. Lack of translators ಠ_ಠ

So it's the fact that the series doesn't have a dedicated translator that is the bottleneck?

Also, thanks for the chapter. :)

thank you so much for the chapter, Träumerei Scans! With this AND the new chapter of Niehime to Kemono no Ou I had a double dose of cuteness today so I have an annoying grin on my face right now :D

darn it, I'm still squealing, there's so much cuteness!

And I hope you get more translators to work on this, since it's such an adorable series

I was yet again reminded of one's age in the last page... still can't grasp it

My only issue is that you use the picture of when she grows out her hair long and wearing exquisite silk robes like a queen but so far we only get chapters of her with short hair T.T I am however enjoying this series and its sweetness in the salt.

3 chapters per year, awesome, just 11 more years and it will be all done

Can't be helped. Lack of translators ಠ_ಠ

3 chapters per year, awesome, just 11 more years and it will be all done

Wow, a fluffy cloud MC X a loli? That....is genius

if anyone wants teh raws send me a message

Lolis -solving problems and uniting people since the Shou Dynasty.

Ch 2

Another good chapter ... this is a nice story to be sure. Many thanks for the release! ^^

Thanks for the chapter, Träumerei Scans! :) Hopefully the next one will not be so far out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics