Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 441votes)

Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Alt Names: alt 六道の悪女たちalt 六道的惡女們alt 로쿠도의 악녀들alt Rokudou's Girls
Author: Nakamura Yuji
Artist: Nakamura Yuji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rokudou is a loser, and everyone knows it. He gets picked on at school, gets snide looks from passersby, and can only muster up the courage to complain in secret with his equally hapless friends. Looking to turn his life around, he desperately uses an ancestral artifact passed down in his family for generations: a scroll that is capable of subduing all demons. However, in the modern age it has a different effect—it makes all bad girls fall in love with him.
Go to Rokudou no Onna-tachi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

1625 Comments

waiting for the day if there a  villains that has same power like rokudou to get more harem.

She trusts him more than she trusts herself. Those are her words. I can't see this as anything other than a statement of her giving up the last of her free will.

From now on Roku will decide for her. To me, her speech was her final capitulation. The choice she made was to leave him. When she said that she was going, it wasn't because of being manipulated, it was her, resisting the mind control to do what she loved doing. The right thing to do would have been to let her go at that point, but Roku grabbed on to her tooth and nail until she caved into his desires. 

I love the comic, and I'm not going to hate Roku for what he's doing, but I am aware that this is wrong. Honestly, I'm hoping that the mind control aspect gets played up a bit more. This could have a really interesting psychological aspect to it with very little work. 

I understand the "influence" that the curse has on Ranna + other girls as far as making Rokudou attractive to them, but your argument toward it being full-on "mind control" isn't supported by what she said.

Before she states that she "trusts him more than herself," she said that she does not believe that she has a kind heart at all. HOWEVER, like her (fake) friend stated, Rokudou is special because he really did manage to make her become a lot kinder. She doesn't understand how he did it, but she does realize that Rokudou somehow sees that supposed kindness within her that does in fact exist.

This is why she says that she trusts him more than herself, not as a declaration of her giving up her free will, but as her acknowledging how Rokudou brings out the best in people. It's especialy evident with all of his friends that he helped out and ended up supporting him against Douji.

It seems to be what the author does, pretty much every bad guy so far was redeemed in one way or the other.

Rokudou still hate douji.

She trusts him more than she trusts herself. Those are her words. I can't see this as anything other than a statement of her giving up the last of her free will.

From now on Roku will decide for her. To me, her speech was her final capitulation. The choice she made was to leave him. When she said that she was going, it wasn't because of being manipulated, it was her, resisting the mind control to do what she loved doing. The right thing to do would have been to let her go at that point, but Roku grabbed on to her tooth and nail until she caved into his desires. 

I love the comic, and I'm not going to hate Roku for what he's doing, but I am aware that this is wrong. Honestly, I'm hoping that the mind control aspect gets played up a bit more. This could have a really interesting psychological aspect to it with very little work.

So having faith are wrong ?

Jesus christ look at that rating

Man last chapter is like this manga will end. Now it just feel like new arc will begun soon. Someone can give me the answer "end" or "new arc"?

I dont think is done yet, We still haven't given explanation about rokudou's power

It's a rehashed 'believe in the me that believes in you' kind of thing. Basically she doesn't have the confidence in living up to being the kind of person he thinks she can be, as in a kind person, so she's finding confidence through him. It's pretty common theme shown in reality and fiction where someone who has done a lot of evil can't see themselves reforming, but someone else does. Or other things like having doubts about being able to become something, like an athlete, a doctor, or passing highschool.

besides, I'm not really sure if you could call that her 'choice' if she was coerced into it by threatening and manipulating her.

I don't believe the power was ever 100% explained, but I am quite certain it didn't kill off free will, pretty sure they still make the choices themselves even if the power did put weight in one choice over the other.. Like with Rannas choice originally, she thought it was for the best and others had to persuade her back, she willingly made the choices there, albeit still centered around the powers influence it was a choice none the less.

Man last chapter is like this manga will end. Now it just feel like new arc will begun soon. Someone can give me the answer "end" or "new arc"?

I agree with this, it's just that I don't like the fact that in the end Douji still gained something from this fight. He doesn't deserve it.

It seems to be what the author does, pretty much every bad guy so far was redeemed in one way or the other.

What you guys should take into consideration is that from the start the goal was just to get Ranna back and not some revenge crusade against Douji. Rokudou hates fighting and I think he's happy enough to just have Ranna back. Douji's beat up already and just beating him more would lead nowhere.

I agree with this, it's just that I don't like the fact that in the end Douji still gained something from this fight. He doesn't deserve it.

What you guys should take into consideration is that from the start the goal was just to get Ranna back and not some revenge crusade against Douji. Rokudou hates fighting and I think he's happy enough to just have Ranna back. Douji's beat up already and just beating him more would lead nowhere.

Thats was right. If they keep fighting douji. They could die.

Beside, who want to fight in first place.

I need slice of life.

Uh, I have to say it, I'm not so ok with Douji getting away so easily, even gaining the power of friendship, after all he has done. Plus, I think Raino won't stay, probably she is going to try to reform her brother.

ugh, i hate it when it happens.

but i don't think that will happen. as onishima have move along with the losses.

Uh, I have to say it, I'm not so ok with Douji getting away so easily, even gaining the power of friendship, after all he has done. Plus, I think Raino won't stay, probably she is going to try to reform her brother.

With how they all acted, I was honestly thinking at least one of em would, BUT NOPE, WE GET THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP(or whatever the heck this is).

The Power of Stockholm Syndrome? Could be a decent name for this chapter all around, really.

oh btw, i still like raino over ranna.

please come to slice of life.

- big guy defeated by small girl

- smart guy at fighting, defeated by unpredictable dumb move

- shapeshifter, get outshapeshifted

- the manipulator, failed at winning, by winning.

summary of this fight.

this is all well and good until you remember that none of the girls have been making these choices willingly

I don't believe the power was ever 100% explained, but I am quite certain it didn't kill off free will, pretty sure they still make the choices themselves even if the power did put weight in one choice over the other.. Like with Rannas choice originally, she thought it was for the best and others had to persuade her back, she willingly made the choices there, albeit still centered around the powers influence it was a choice none the less.

Probably would have been better if one of his minions was like, "Seriously, dude? We just got the shit kicked out of us for you, and now you're telling us that we lost because we suck and moaning about your happiness? Whatever, man. I've got some self respect left. I'm out."

With how they all acted, I was honestly thinking at least one of em would, BUT NOPE, WE GET THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP(or whatever the heck this is).

this is all well and good until you remember that none of the girls have been making these choices willingly

Thanks for the new chapter

what consistency of that "inuma used to be friend guy" i don't even remember his name, back ten he backstab inuma, now he's loyal to douji, what a guy lol

Probably would have been better if one of his minions was like, "Seriously, dude? We just got the shit kicked out of us for you, and now you're telling us that we lost because we suck and moaning about your happiness? Whatever, man. I've got some self respect left. I'm out."

Well the crazy chick did exactly that. Nothing Douji can offer can match her anticipation of getting that Fist of the North Star.

It is an interesting subversion though of what would usually go down in this situation. In the end Douji never realized that he gathered a group of individuals that felt the same as he did and needed the Alliance and his leadership to give them self worth. Just like his Onishama did for him. It completes the impression of Douji being a twisted version of Rokudou, just like each member was a twisted version of his friends.

would've liked for things to go a bit more wrong for Douji, but whatever, i hope he never fcking shows up again

cmon lets get back to the slice of life stuff, been too long

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics