Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 441votes)

Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Alt Names: alt 六道の悪女たちalt 六道的惡女們alt 로쿠도의 악녀들alt Rokudou's Girls
Author: Nakamura Yuji
Artist: Nakamura Yuji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rokudou is a loser, and everyone knows it. He gets picked on at school, gets snide looks from passersby, and can only muster up the courage to complain in secret with his equally hapless friends. Looking to turn his life around, he desperately uses an ancestral artifact passed down in his family for generations: a scroll that is capable of subduing all demons. However, in the modern age it has a different effect—it makes all bad girls fall in love with him.
Go to Rokudou no Onna-tachi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

1625 Comments

Hm looks like all Ranna needed was more life experience

Or just more sparkly eyes?

Arcades seriously need to make a comeback.

Arcade is ever going to be popular in Japan, I think. Part of the reason is Pachinko is a profitable market.

Hm looks like all Ranna needed was more life experience

Yes there is. I provided an image to the Korean screenshot in the above Imgur link.

Edit: Placed the Imgur link to the missing Chapter 74 page Korean-version in spoilers since I'm not sure if it'd violate a spoiler rule or not

lhsc*ans is better quality if i remember reading through there... they fast update after magazine released

LuL I dislike those purikura machines also. Overpriced small photos/stickers in japan town in sf

People seriously need to go out more...

Normal SoL chapters are back! hooray!

NORMAL GIRL IS GONE

WHAT HAPPENED

Raino is gone, biker girl is gone, and there should be a scene rokudou try to punch boxing arcade and broke his hand thus pissing ranna off. Its gone.

More importantly, all new character introduced always gone. Leaving to core group.

Really wish to see raino again.

Is there a page missing between 12 and 13? It feels like there should have been a scene with Rokudou trying out the punching machine first, to account for Ranna's sudden concern.

Yes there is. I provided an image to the Korean screenshot in the above Imgur link.

Edit: Placed the Imgur link to the missing Chapter 74 page Korean-version in spoilers since I'm not sure if it'd violate a spoiler rule or not

banchou riding bike hnggg

So..... Did everybody forgot about about the class rep like me. I thought the was a another girl who liked him but I couldn't remember. So I had to reread it there she was in chapter 4...........Opps...

NORMAL GIRL IS GONE

WHAT HAPPENED

Calling it now: Normal girl is the final boss.

I lost it at the purikura picture xd.

Is there a page missing between 12 and 13? It feels like there should have been a scene with Rokudou trying out the punching machine first, to account for Ranna's sudden concern.

NORMAL GIRL IS GONE

WHAT HAPPENED

The calm before the storm...

Ranna liking purikura?! Umu, it is indeed, a good day. As long as I see her innocent smile, it is okay.
If you ever needed a reason to not cheat....999,999

So..... Did everybody forgot about about the class rep like me. I thought the was a another girl who liked him but I couldn't remember. So I had to reread it there she was in chapter 4...........Opps...

This isn't the end, is it?!

Of course it's not, duh.

This manga is not over until Rokudou spell is broken and Ranna love him for what he really is, not because of the lie the spell show her.

next arc is January 4, 2018.  

http://www.akitashoten.co.jp/w-champion

dang it. 

actual character growth? in my comedy harem gangster manga?

Next thing you know Ranna will say: "Well actually I'm actually a vampire!" or something.

actual character growth? in my comedy harem gangster manga?

Spoiler

oh snap how did they read my mind?

I don't think so at all. While I agree Ranna's interest to Rokudou is practicaly because of the spell, she choose to believe him and value  her friendship with everyone with her own volition.  By expressing her gratitude she understand that everyone help was necessary, and acknowledge her bond with everyone, not only Rokudou.   

It's also very telling that she chose to thank them here and now, in front of everyone. Earlier she would have just done what she was told just to make Rokudou happy since the play was important to him, read the lines and been done with it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics