Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 80votes)

Onideka

Alt Names: alt おにでか!alt ONDK!
Author: Yatera Keita
Artist: Yatera Keita
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kiryuin Hanao is the idol of her school. But when she suddenly becomes a giant she is forced to return to her old ways to protect her city.
Go to Onideka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BREAKING NEWS: "anime logic" disease steals another helpless victim, reporters say New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies

89 Comments

*looks at picture and description

*thinks this manga is shit

I did too until I read it. It gets surprisingly real sometimes. Not a legendary must-read, but entertaining at least.

This is interesting. The twins aren't being set up as villains, and the Chinese government attacked them. The manga even takes a shot at the morning coverage of US news networks and asks us to wonder if everything was planned out for political reasons. I don't know what else this author has done, but this is a nice surprise. 

Yeah, because they're trying and kind of succeed at starting riots. Everything was calm until they arrived.

My theory is that just as the "comedian" could make people smile and Kiryuin can make people's hearts throb, the twins make people angry and rebellious.

This is interesting. The twins aren't being set up as villains, and the Chinese government attacked them. The manga even takes a shot at the morning coverage of US news networks and asks us to wonder if everything was planned out for political reasons. I don't know what else this author has done, but this is a nice surprise. 

She's wearing crocs, so she must be a comedian.

*looks at picture and description

*thinks this manga is shit

Huh... still no chapter 13

Edit: nope, Nevermind.

HELL YEAH CHINESE REVOLUTIONARY TWINS

BURN DOWN THE CORRUPT INSTITUTIONS

MOTHERFUCKIN' GOLD TOILETS? BURN IT ALL DOWN, THE PEOPLE SHALL RISE

Is it safe to hope I'm not the only one disturbed by "Chaos are on the side of poor people who want a better life than permanent 80-hour-a-week debt slavery?

HELL YEAH CHINESE REVOLUTIONARY TWINS

BURN DOWN THE CORRUPT INSTITUTIONS

MOTHERFUCKIN' GOLD TOILETS? BURN IT ALL DOWN, THE PEOPLE SHALL RISE

Well... not trying to debunk you, but murder would be killing civilians and/or outside of battle/war. Not that the comedian didn't murder anyone, but if you are not aiming and you have that size collateral damage is kinda inevitable, only using manga logic the main girl could fight in populated area with minimal casualties done by her. So, in my opinion any civilian deaths caused unintentionally by their fights would be considered accidents caused by stupidity, mind control, suicidal tendencies or unluckiness for not getting the freaking out of the ground zero as fast as possible (if not for mind control I surely would). And even with intentional kills... c'mon, it's a freaking war zone, run for your life you cannot contribute anything by standing there gaping and gawking and they're huge, you can watch from far away or on your tv or something, live streaming on youtube since there's away a suicidal idiot recording these stuff. (sorry for disgressing and for ma English, not my native language and I'm tired as f*ck and needed to vent)

Congratulations, you literally justified mass murder and genocide during wartime AND peacetime.

He got cuck isn't he? Fuck that scientist

So mass murder and genocide can be justified if anyone other than the MC does it?

Thank you for proving my point.

Well... not trying to debunk you, but murder would be killing civilians and/or outside of battle/war. Not that the comedian didn't murder anyone, but if you are not aiming and you have that size collateral damage is kinda inevitable, only using manga logic the main girl could fight in populated area with minimal casualties done by her. So, in my opinion any civilian deaths caused unintentionally by their fights would be considered accidents caused by stupidity, mind control, suicidal tendencies or unluckiness for not getting the freaking out of the ground zero as fast as possible (if not for mind control I surely would). And even with intentional kills... c'mon, it's a freaking war zone, run for your life you cannot contribute anything by standing there gaping and gawking and they're huge, you can watch from far away or on your tv or something, live streaming on youtube since there's away a suicidal idiot recording these stuff. (sorry for disgressing and for ma English, not my native language and I'm tired as f*ck and needed to vent)

Actually... in chapter 12
Spoiler

Am i the only one who was hoping for a giant tiger instead of another giant girl?

...Nope!

Am i the only one who was hoping for a giant tiger instead of another giant girl?

First he'd deport her. Making japan pay for it of course. Then he'd sue japan for all the damage to roads and infrastructure she likely caused.

Can't say I'd do anything different from that except make them publicly apologize. Maybe do a dogeza as well.

Not all stories make light of murder and there's also a difference between "death" and "murder". Most mangas make light of "death". MC kills a bunch of enemies? Well that's okay it's a battle people die. A MC destroys an entire city? ....not as much justification there. So far though it seems the most the MC in this one has done is massive property damage which... you know.. sucks but, she didn't arbitrarily pick someone up and drop them from a fatal height... or try to step and crush people on the ground like bugs (though threatening because they are looking at a her panties... sorta comes close.

So mass murder and genocide can be justified if anyone other than the MC does it?

Thank you for proving my point.

The part where the main character always lives and walks off into the sunset with his/her harem.

Anime/manga has always made light of murder. People just don't like to talk about it because it ruins the power fantasy.

Not all stories make light of murder and there's also a difference between "death" and "murder". Most mangas make light of "death". MC kills a bunch of enemies? Well that's okay it's a battle people die. A MC destroys an entire city? ....not as much justification there. So far though it seems the most the MC in this one has done is massive property damage which... you know.. sucks but, she didn't arbitrarily pick someone up and drop them from a fatal height... or try to step and crush people on the ground like bugs (though threatening because they are looking at a her panties... sorta comes close.

As bad as the villains here are, they have some sort of justification for their actions, and it's kinda obvious that they're being brainwashed by their respective alien entities. On the other hand the main heroine had everything handed to her in a silver platter. She's cute, talented and beloved by everyone. She really has no right to go preaching morals, since her biggest gripe is "The boy I like hasn't confessed to me yet."

Well, also... "The boy I like kinda died partially because of me".

What WILL the current US president will want to do with a retrained giant asian schoolgirl?Anyone have any idea?

First he'd deport her. Making japan pay for it of course. Then he'd sue japan for all the damage to roads and infrastructure she likely caused.

As bad as the villains here are, they have some sort of justification for their actions, and it's kinda obvious that they're being brainwashed by their respective alien entities. On the other hand the main heroine had everything handed to her in a silver platter. She's cute, talented and beloved by everyone. She really has no right to go preaching morals, since her biggest gripe is "The boy I like hasn't confessed to me yet."

The part where the main character always lives and walks off into the sunset with his/her harem.

Anime/manga has always made light of murder. People just don't like to talk about it because it ruins the power fantasy.

Anime/manga Fiction has always made light of murder.

kicku ja nai!

Sorry.. she's lost all sympathy for her actions in chapter 14. That bitch needs to be crushed into powder. Laughter will save the world? What part of murdering people is funny?

Sorry.. she's lost all sympathy for her actions in chapter 14. That bitch needs to be crushed into powder. Laughter will save the world? What part of murdering people is funny?

You'll definitely like today's chapter then.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics