Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 201votes)

Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de

Alt Names: alt 二度目の人生を異世界でalt 두번째 인생을 이세계에서alt Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai dealt Pangalawang Buhay sa Ibang Mundoalt Second Life in Another World
Author: Main
Artist: Abo Satoru
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Kunugi Renya-san, you have passed away!" After passing away at the age of 94, Kunugi Renya is asked by a girl who seems like god to live a second life in another world. How can he enjoy his new life when the mission he's given is lame---!?
Go to Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

191 Comments

Renya, Lemme Smash
No, Rona, go find Shion

If I didn't know better, a regular gate guard nobody letting her pass wouldn't be a big deal if it really were true that he merely fell for her charm and good looks...but since he deduced that her state of dress was deliberate, and considering her yobai approach, I'd have second thoughts on whether I want to smash or not, regardless of mental age. Makes me wonder how often she uses her honeypot tactics; whether or not she's a loose woman. It's like playing Russian roulette with a cheap hooker without protection in the middle of nowhere (away from modern medicine)--how lucky do you feel? Depends on what your interpretation of "getting lucky" is.

Most isekai have magic thus birth control and disease prevention(Status spell) is no issue for the mc at least .

Pregnancy isn't exactly a disease. Most such stories just ignore it. Because they often simply transplant modern society and attitudes into a medieval/fantasy setting and never give much of a thought about it nor talk about it. A "fetus deletus" esque spell would in itself be horrifying, as it could be cast on anyone with or without their consens and introduce a whole new slew of problems and fridge horror.

Most isekai have magic thus birth control and disease prevention(Status spell) is no issue for the mc at least .

I just want to scream "Stop getting reality in my fiction!" at times lol

I agree completely, magic replaces technology in most cases, so that means STDs and all the other reasons not to "party hard" are redundant.

Most of these are usually set in fantasy worlds whom are about on the level of the medieval or renaissance, sometimes early industrialization. Unless it's a prostitute it actually is a pretty big deal because sex tends to come with various issues and risks including pregnancy. And without welfare, social services etc that introduces a whole host of issues for the woman involved in the equation if she can't be certain of his support in the long run. So it actually is a pretty big deal in those settings.

I never got this attitude where people take the modern approach to things, which heavily relies on massive taxation and wealth redistribution aswell as a whole slew of social services and security nets and declare something to be "not a big deal" even when NONE of these exist in said setting. Heck they don't even exist in huge parts of the world we live in and such it's a pretty big deal there too. 

Then again, you are missing that the person you quoted basically responded to the criticism. Because no matter what, there'd be a bunch of people whinging about things.

against a 94-year old man who lived a satisfying life(his words) "nice body" fails way hard compared to healthy grandchildren.

I am not saying he is a lolicon but generally seniors spoils their grandchild and want them to be happy.

They transcended desire, I mean he has the mentality of someone who reached 90.

His body may be young but the one who is thinking isn't his head down there.

She was losing confidence in her looks by using the MC as a standard for all men, and I was saying that he's the exception and not to feel bad about it.

As if there's no middleground where the MC has sex and everyone gets on with their life because it's not that big a deal.

Most of these are usually set in fantasy worlds whom are about on the level of the medieval or renaissance, sometimes early industrialization. Unless it's a prostitute it actually is a pretty big deal because sex tends to come with various issues and risks including pregnancy. And without welfare, social services etc that introduces a whole host of issues for the woman involved in the equation if she can't be certain of his support in the long run. So it actually is a pretty big deal in those settings.

I never got this attitude where people take the modern approach to things, which heavily relies on massive taxation and wealth redistribution aswell as a whole slew of social services and security nets and declare something to be "not a big deal" even when NONE of these exist in said setting. Heck they don't even exist in huge parts of the world we live in and such it's a pretty big deal there too. 

Then again, you are missing that the person you quoted basically responded to the criticism. Because no matter what, there'd be a bunch of people whinging about things. 

No. he's most definitely the weird one miss hot and stacked blond lady, your "Nice Body" is super effective~

against a 94-year old man who lived a satisfying life(his words) "nice body" fails way hard compared to healthy grandchildren.

I am not saying he is a lolicon but generally seniors spoils their grandchild and want them to be happy.

They transcended desire, I mean he has the mentality of someone who reached 90.

His body may be young but the one who is thinking isn't his head down there.

more probably because of the nature of his harem half is in the no touch category while the other half is cockblocked (cuntblocked?) by the other girls. No one will make a fuss about him not getting it on with them .

This was obviously a honeypot entrapment, and he reacted accordingly and correctly. I'm pretty sure he'll smash later on when it's more appropriate, if it's such a priority (although it looks like this MC is more like Hisoka and prefers bloodlust). 

*sigh so many kids around here

They'd probably be happy to be sucked dry by a succubus.

No. he's most definitely the weird one miss hot and stacked blond lady, your "Nice Body" is super effective~

yep in deathmarch is the good example of that. the guy got some and nobody make a bid deal.

yep, having that age mentally, even with amnesia he doesn't have the same sexual drive as a youngster.
except if you are the pervysage

more probably because of the nature of his harem half is in the no touch category while the other half is cockblocked (cuntblocked?) by the other girls. No one will make a fuss about him not getting it on with them .

wow this is a new level of beta.
hot blond beauty comes into your room, drags you to bed, is ready to fuck the shit out of you and you gut punch her....

holy fuck japan, quit being so fucking beta and grow some balls!

•  

As if there's no middleground where the MC has sex and everyone gets on with their life because it's not that big a deal.

yep in deathmarch is the good example of that. the guy got some and nobody make a bid deal.

Well, if I had a mentality of a 94 years old I would've been able to push away that girl too. >_> Not everyone is a horny beast like some commenters here. For one, you really have no clue how scary and manipulative women can be. >_>

yep, having that age mentally, even with amnesia he doesn't have the same sexual drive as a youngster.

except if you are the pervysage

>Insert insult against not turning this into literally another hentai

>MC is spineless for not destroying that ho
>If manga = hentai insult for being generic hentai and asking why it's on this site.
>MC has no character, all he does is fuck girls.

Well, if I had a mentality of a 94 years old I would've been able to push away that girl too. >_> Not everyone is a horny beast like some commenters here. For one, you really have no clue how scary and manipulative women can be. >_>

True that! Furthermore I'd rather be the dominator.

so... the monk is used to do something like this?

>If manga = hentai insult for being generic hentai and asking why it's on this site.

Well look at it this way. If they go about it as you said. They can ALWAYS hate the MC no matter what. If he doesn't sleep with the girls he's a wimp and unrealistic. If he does it's just wish fulfillment and he's a douche. It's basically a double bind, no matter what the author does he's wrong.

Heh. The last pages make it clear. The samurai girl is trying to escape arranged marriages.

That or something else.

Looking for the perfect groom from what its look to me, "the guys at home" probably refers to her dad and other male siblings,

something tells me she's the only girl and youngest in her family so every one is raising the bar too high for her, so she went on her own to find the perfect, or at least the right man for herself, and for her family to approve too

What a faggot.

What a faggot.

Heh. The last pages make it clear. The samurai girl is trying to escape arranged marriages.

That or something else.

Don't worry, we will!

Wew. Thanks for the upload. 

Please continue the manga!!!

Don't worry, we will!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics