Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 253votes)

Tejina Senpai

Alt Names: alt Magical Sempaialt Mbak Tejinaalt Tejina Sempaialt Tejina-Senpaialt 手品先輩
Author: Azu
Artist: Azu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our MC finds out that his school requires him to join a club and during his reluctant search he stumbles upon an upperclasswoman attempting magic tricks in her clubroom. But Senpai has massive stage fright however and so now that she has an audience her attempts are simply comedic and usually result with her in sexual situations.
Go to Tejina Senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tejina PSDs New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic CHAPTER 39: MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga gives you the most awkward boner possible New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

851 Comments

Yes, it's MC.

No, it's Darling. Or Master. Or Hubby. Or...

Romcom protagonists have names?

Yes, it's MC.

Actually now that you mention it, do we even know his name?

Romcom protagonists have names?

Thanks to Chira-Pan for Indonesian release, I'm gotta reread them myself.

Nope. Chapter 1 didn't even mention it.

It really is Assistant-kun right now, AFAIK.

We don't know anyone's name.

Does she know his name?

Does she know his name?
Spoiler

This manga just doesn't sit right with me. I'm not saying i hate the ecchi parts of it. Its just that if Constantly feels like the Main Character is taking advantage of the sempai. 

Well, simple solution, just don't read it then.

For my part, I think the two of them should get together and would make a cute couple, but they both have weird hangups.

Healthy young people generally "take advantage" as you put it of each other.

I guess you haven't reached that age yet though, so it probably seems awkward and weird to you. One day though probably you'll begin to be attracted to the opposite sex and it won't feel strange to you. This is a seinen manga so it's not aimed at younger boys.

This manga just doesn't sit right with me. I'm not saying i hate the ecchi parts of it. Its just that if Constantly feels like the Main Character is taking advantage of the sempai. 

Just look at the last chapter. Forget about taking advantage he even covers the eyes of children so that she won't look even more miserable. I'm starting to forget who is senpai here.

You know, if Assistant-kun actually tried, he would be the salvation of the magic club (as soon as it starts existing).

As soon as I read "Quick change clothes"....  just knew... Oh lord I just knew...

Your joking right? he's more like an exasperated uncle whos constantly getting pulled into his nieces shenanigans... he tolerates her madness but he hardly takes advantage of her...I wouldnt be surprised if in the next chapter when he saw her coming he sprinted in the opposite direction lol

She basically tricked him/guilt-tripped him into joining her "club" and makes him cringe at her tricks. All he gets out of it is occasional sight of her boobs/panties.

I don't mind being flashed by her mmm...

Damn, beat me to the punch. Though I would have left out the "mmm..."

I don't mind being flashed by her mmm...

I'd say it's the opposite, he usually just pays her no mind except occasionally glancing at her boobs or legs.  In this chapter she was naked under her cape and he didn't seem to care.  He's hardly taking advantage of her

I'm feeling the contrary instead, somehow I'm glad the MC is tame and not taking too much advantage of senpai, only a healthy teenage male interests. If she met a carnivore guy this manga will become hentai manga from the first chapter with outrageous tags...

OH MY GAH MELONS!!!

But TLR revealed that Rito was actually suppressing his desire to bang all the chicks, but his body subconsciously causes him to fall and molest them. Deepest lore.

I read it too.
I say that Rito isn't carnivorous because on the conscious level he chooses to deny and surpress his desires since his mind is pure despite his body being -formerly- normal, thus being a harmless hervibore.

She has become the anime version of Zatanna.

Dat boobs!! That was the greatest distraction I've ever seen in a magic tricks.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics