Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 28votes)

Biohazard: Heavenly Island

Alt Names: alt バイオハザード ~ヘヴンリーアイランド~alt Resident Evil: Heavenly Island
Author: Capcom
Artist: Serizawa Naoki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story centers around the film crew for Idol Survival, the internationally popular television program where swimsuited idols compete in games. The crew arrives on the same isolated South American island that TerraSave member Claire Redfield is visiting on an investigation.

The manga has some minor ties to the video games Resident Evil: Revelations 2, Umbrella Corps and Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

Same Series:
> Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles - Houkai e no Jokyoku (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/biohazard-umbrella-chronicles-houkai-e-no-jokyoku-r5616)

> Biohazard: Marhawa Desire (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/biohazard-marhawa-desire-r7894)
Go to Biohazard: Heavenly Island Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vol 3 Ch 19 has been uploaded with wrong language New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

90 Comments

Oh no... did Brown somehow got infected?

Back at the ship where zombies attack them.

Oh no... did Brown somehow got infected?

RESIDENT EVIL.....

I just realized that Morio has same hairstyle with Tominaga the AD. Are they related?

• Nyu likes this

Heavenly Island is good for a small fraction of overall RE's lore.Since Resident Evil is way different and not entirely focused on zombies, its more of a Bio-Organic Weapons series.

Good point..i guess thats like comparing rap to metal, you just cant do it.

It's a slow start.. But I recommend to you reading "I am a hero"
There's nearly 200 chapters, same resident evil feel but a better story

Heavenly Island is good for a small fraction of overall RE's lore.

So I wouldn't really say that one manga you recommended is same as Resident Evil or better. Since Resident Evil is way different and not entirely focused on zombies, its more of a Bio-Organic Weapons series. 

But yes as a manga standing on its own I can see "I am a hero" is better than Heavenly Island.

I swear, for once I'd like to see a zombie story where people struggle despite doing everything right rather that struggle because they do everything wrong.

It's a slow start.. But I recommend to you reading "I am a hero"
There's nearly 200 chapters, same resident evil feel but a better story

I swear, for once I'd like to see a zombie story where people struggle despite doing everything right rather that struggle because they do everything wrong.

Not very biohazard though. Try The Walking Dead? People struggle because everything will goes wrong no matter what.

• Nyu likes this

really nice this manga I wait for new updates.

Ew Chris, worst Resident Evil character.

• Nyu likes this

where the heck is claire!!!

• Nyu likes this

Bad call... Did he saved his progress btw?

They just need to find a typewriter.

Bad call... Did he saved his progress btw?

chapter 15
buckethead zombie, gotta prep your pea shooters

I love these kinda "so bad they're good" manga. They are the perfect fit for Resident Evil and I hope this dude keeps shitting them out for a long time.

Damn at least spare those bikinis girl.

Agree with u.. From this point onward, less fetish more gore.

• Nyu likes this
Damn at least spare those bikinis girl.

Our lord works in mysterios ways...

resident evil... ch9

A producer and a chick easily killed 3 armed man! SERIOUSLY???!! 

Resident Evil

resident evil....next chap

What Men Can do for the sake of **** XD 

It's not something amazing but it's a fun read. Waiting for the next updates.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics