Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 248votes)

Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho

Alt Names: alt 狐の悪魔と黒い魔導書alt 狐之恶魔与黑魔导书alt Fox's Devil & Black Grimoirealt Fox's Devil and Black Grimoirealt Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Grimoire
Author: Tachibana Yuu
Artist: Tachibana Yuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Narrates the story of Kyuuki, a strong, proud fox demon who recently woke up and needs a host and Kamishiro Shin, a normal would be high school student if it wouldn't for "his ability" and for the fact that he got a hold of the black Grimoire that controls Kyuuki's existence.

Shin is bound to the book as long as he is alive, thus not only he can't sever his connection to Kyuuki; but those who want the book's power are bound to come after his hide regardless of time and place.
Go to Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kitsune no Akuma Ending New Window Derek
  • 10 Replies
Topic Cameos & References New Window Tadao
  • 0 Replies
Topic Kinda sad... (spoilers) New Window Leoh
  • 0 Replies

444 Comments

Great new double release, thanks a lot Simple Scans!!

based on cover of vol 4, i'll say Kuon will stay that way and join the harem on one of this occasions:

1) Kyuuki beat her

2) Kyuuki lose, but Shin joins the fight, Touma style

3) Kyuuki lose, Kuon tried to gattai, but cant, so decide to stay like that for a while, then thinks that living this way is not bad

from my experience reading this type of cliche, i think number 3 has the highest chance followed by number 2

let's see how the author pulls kyuuki's win out his ass. no way can 1 tail be 8.

am i the only one who still feel weird to see make a character has both human ear and fox ear? it makes her looks like cosplayer

i mean why bother? whats the use of it? 

sure sometimes 4 arms is better than 2 at fighting but if thats the case why not 4 fox ears?

Aww, it's the friendly bear!

zV0k5nQ.jpg

Hey man, she claimed she is over hundreds of years old

Spoiler

This guy is just awful at drawing faces.

135927143241.gifOh my!!!

Aww, it's the friendly bear!

zV0k5nQ.jpg

FINALLY THEY SHOW TITS!

AND NOW, NAKED CROTCH (not in full detail, but still)

Btw, I don't know why

Spoiler

Spoiler

fB6mhJu.jpg

Spoiler

I never knew that looking at a loli's crotch would give you Byakugan...

Learned something new today! :P

Spoiler

man+sweating+2.jpg

Oh shit, I didn't see it was 2 chapters so I read chapter 21 first... >.<''

Anyone else notice the really odd proportioning of his head? For most exaggerated expressions his forehead magically expands to fill two thirds of his face. It just kinda bugs me 'cause it makes him look really derpy. 

Aim actually has a larger forehead...

I think it's his hair that goes from the top of his hairline on his forehead, straight up and then bends outward, like some kind of ridiculous plant.

It makes his head look bigger than it would look if his hair followed the surface of his head.

But you are right. his, and other character's, head sizes do change from page to page.

Anyone else notice the really odd proportioning of his head? For most exaggerated expressions his forehead magically expands to fill two thirds of his face. It just kinda bugs me 'cause it makes him look really derpy. 

I thought this chapter would be fanservice only, but then it goes and WOW PLOT o_o

welp, that was some ominous shit right there :P

oh shit, it was so ominous I somehow double posted Oo

welp, that was some ominous shit right there :P

FINALLY THEY SHOW TITS!

yeah ... variation size for "plots" ...

too bad this manga already ended in RAW version ...

(hoping "Simple Scans" continue this translation manga until the end)

Cool, thanks Simple Scans!

Oh fuck, she found it. It's all over now.

So he saved a girl and gets his ass kicked as a reward? Great.

FINALLY THEY SHOW TITS!

Damnit Shin, why'd you go and ruin such a good moment with Kyuuki?

Baka...

The series was ended already? Sad, I thought it was fairly interesting, albeit slow (but monthly series are always slow).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics