Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.14 - 51votes)

Okusama wa Shougakusei

Alt Names: alt 奥サマは小学生alt My Wife Is an Elementary Studentalt Oku-sama wa Shōgakuseialt 我的老婆是小学生
Author: Matsuyama Seiji
Artist: Matsuyama Seiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is set in the near future when the marriageable age was lowered in response to the declining birth rate. A 24-year-old man marries a 12-year-old girl in this gag comedy.
Go to Okusama wa Shougakusei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

Eh. Way too forced.

This.

The "humor" is so hamfisted its just plain not funny.

Eh. Way too forced.

This is so cute, but is so wrong too...

This manga was written in collaboration with the National Diet to prepare the populace for the upcoming legal adjustments. It represents soon-to-be-official policy of the Japanese government.

This looks like a train wreck in the making....
Like... a nightmarish, garish, brutal, lots of blood, cats and dogs living together, mass chaos, train wreck.

*Follows because she is a psycho like that*

**Edit: I made it 16 pages before I said "Nope, no I just cannot freaking do this man" I'm sorry but.... I'm sorry! I just cannot man. I know it's meant to highlight some facet of culture but.... no. No nononononono I'm sorry. But this is NOT my style. **

Following just to see when it ends :P

Well, atleast it's not smut(yet?), like 95% of recent new manga..

The teach reminds me of Eiken's teach.

Who am I kidding? Followed.

I'm so going to hell. ^_^

So what happens if two minors have sex, are they both criminals, or only the boy?

The legal guardians for not overseeing proper conduct

By the way, the age of consent is kind of a constant for all citizens of the US regardless of which country you currently are in. If you have relations with a minor as described in US law in a country where the age of consent is different, you can still go to jail.

So what happens if two minors have sex, are they both criminals, or only the boy?

Fucking Japan. What the fuck is wrong with them?

13 years old is technically the National Japanese age of consent. But each prefecture has their own laws or Obscenity Ordinances which brings it up higher. The exception to the ordinances is when in the context of an actual sincere romantic relationship typically an actual marriage approved by the parents, it actual is legal. You can look it up.

Though she is 12 so I don't think it applies. 

By the way, the age of consent is kind of a constant for all citizens of the US regardless of which country you currently are in. If you have relations with a minor as described in US law in a country where the age of consent is different, you can still go to jail. 

2co3k1t.jpg There are a lot of these manga(s) going around

It's a book.

calm the fuck down.

Sounds like Chris Hansen's dream show.

edit: Okay, read it, I'm on some sort of list for sure.

IT'S NOT BAD.

It's actually pretty funny, at least for first chapter. Even the MC admits it's kinda creepy and it seems they both were kinda forced to do it. At least he has the decency to look at her "like a little sister".

wow just wow

I'm surprised that as of this post it has lasted 4 hours

so...

that description dou

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics