Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 286votes)

DEAD Tube

Alt Names: alt 学園殺人ゲーム Dead Tubealt 学院里的杀人游戏alt デッドチューブ
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Kitakawa Touta
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Distributing thrilling videos in secret!! A school game that puts life and death on the line!!
Go to DEAD Tube Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where is the appeal? New Window avarake
  • 8 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chance Mashiya and Mashiro and brother/sister New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Mashiro and Machiya's Relationship **Contains Spoilers** New Window HardBoiled
  • 3 Replies

708 Comments

Fixed for accuracy:

TQD2WXt.png

Akame ga kill killer.

Spoiler

So basically, this series is NTR? And here I was hoping there would be some genuine romance... smh

Big boobed girl going to die?  NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Spoiler

yea but its all about details? it helps people to make decision either this manga is worthwhile, or wasting their times

lel you pretty much giving wrong spoiler there

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

That sounds rather shitty. I guess I won't continue then.

Just read the raws

Spoiler

Spoiler

dafuq did i just read lol

Spoiler

And who do you have to be to think this all up? YEAH THE AUTHOR...

Following because of battery life and storage capacity of his camera.

I was thinking the very same thing. Just think about how much a camera would cost that can record for AT LEAST 2 days straight? 

Spoiler

instant follow

Just read the raws

Spoiler

Goddammit.

Where to download the raws.?

jcafe24.net

Just read the raws

Spoiler

Following because of battery life and storage capacity of his camera.

sen- manga and  dm5.com

DL the raws and.... WTF this shit... the story way to much 'surprise' even the MC started fucking abandon his logic (like in Ch5)...

Followed

Fucking crazy ass manga, at chapter 5 I'm just like "WTF IS GOING ON?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ANYMORE!"

Spoiler

DL the raws and.... WTF this shit... the story way to much 'surprise' even the MC started fucking abandon his logic (like in Ch5)...

Chapter 5 killed me for a sec, just daarn.

fucking whore

What the fffffffffFFFFFFFFaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh-

Ahhwwsome :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics