Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 823votes)

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Alt Names: alt ชีวิตป่วนรักของสาวมอนส์เตอร์alt モンスター娘のいる日常alt Daily Life with a Monster Girlalt Everyday Life with Monster Girlsalt 몬스터 딸이있는 일상alt 魔物娘的(相伴)日常alt Ma vie, monstressesalt Monmusualt Monster Musumealt Vida Diaria Con Una Chica Monstruo
Author: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Artist: Inui Takemaru (Okayado)
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three years ago, the world came to know of the existence of humanoid beast creatures after the government decided to stop hiding their existence from the world. It was decided that they would be integrated into human society, and thus the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Bill" was created. Since then, the cultural exchange program became a huge success helping many species integrate into human society.

Kurusu Kimihito is a volunteer (?) in this exchange program who has been given a Lamia (Snake Girl) named Miia to take care of. After spending some time together, Miia has fallen in love with Kurusu, which isn't a bad thing per se. However, there is a stipulation in the exchange program that prohibits interbreeding between humans and beast creatures. Violating this law results in a severe punishment for the human. Will Kurusu be able to resist Miia's advances and keep himself out of trouble?
Go to Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite girl so far New Window MrAnarchist
  • 45 Replies
Topic Monster Musume digital volumes now available New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Monster Musume author OKAYADO at Anime Expo New Window lttlrshark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ch 38 Discussion New Window UltimaWraith
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which monster would you like to see appear next? New Window MathiasonThe5th
  • 24 Replies
Topic SPOILERS THREAD !!! New Window yariel
  • 180 Replies

3907 Comments

because its awesome

R + V is great too, or mahou sensei negima
how did this get so popular this quickly?
O.o This is ... sick but god damn i like it!
It gets a bit dark, I suppose. But it manages to lighten that up, and it never crosses certain boundaries. The second season at the moment might seem a bit dark, but I know for a fact everything will turn out awesome and the end of this arc (Or maybe the whole manga) will just be everyone screwing around and trying to seduce Tsukune or something xD. Panty shot in the middle of a epic battle scene, anyone?
@ S.C.
Depends if Secundum meant the manga or anime. The manga is VERY good. The anime however, is meh. (Don't get me wrong, I like the anime) It is just that the anime is huge let down because it lost a lot of everything because it was changed into fanservice-dom.... =.=
@Secundum
Umm... no?
@Seed

Rosario + Vampire has ecchi in the beginning, but gets very dark as you go on, with plenty of death and fight scenes.
The romance has pretty much dissapeared now.
OMG ....
MC get horsing around ... =3= ...
@wizard172 ...
there's VERY cute loli with "cat aura" in Acchi Kocchi ...
(non ecchi tough ...)
omg im in luv XD
-.- .................reading this chapter i had to take a moment. so lucky that i dont live in that world TT^TT.
they should pay him for taking care of them.
-_-.................reading this chapter i had to take a moment. so lucky that i dont live in that world TT^TT.
they should pay him for taking care of them.
lulz chapter 4 was the best!!!!!
ummmmmmmm am i the only one who cant help but think by Husband or Darling they mean House Slave....
Ms Smith, fanservice for the human lovers
Wow... so Ms. Smith was so lonely last night, she did it at least 2 times?

This manga is hilarious.
@CharactersthatIcantreadguy Similiar manga? Like, borderline hentai?

Well, theres
  • Kanokon
  • Omamari Himari
  • Virgin no Kankei (Dude gets with like fifty different girls, as he is going after this one divorced wife.. Quite spectacular,)
  • Trinity Seven
  • Gou-dere Bishoujou Nagihara Sora
  • Minamoto-kun Monogatari
  • Highschool DxD
  • Shuukyuu Shoujo
  • Rosario+Vampire Season I+II
  • Toshiue No Hito
Most are ecchi in nature, and quite a few go way behind on that border. xD. I recommend all of them, especially ones like Kanokon and Highschool DxD, if you haven't read them already.
Wait. Next chapter is next month?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
lol at that panty at the bottom. How did she even put that? anyways, do you guys know any other manga similar to this one so I can fap to it enjoy it?
those are the BIGGEST boobs i have ever seen in any manga/anime, lucky man
@thearux
If you read Okayado's other older series of a similar name, from which he has drawn all 4 of the characters from so far, the Harpy in that series does lay non-fertilized (you know why) eggs.
Spoiler
After he gets all the monster girls and if god forbidden that law on sex is lifted, I'm afraid what hell our poor MC is going to have (tho some are already going to try and rape him xD)
It's getting crowded.
Ms. Smith is so damn hot... Not bad showing some of service from her =D
Sexy horse woman is sexy, hey, I would tap her, though I want to ask 2 things:
were exactly are her holes? Im not sure if they are in the normal horse parts or not.
And about papi (the bird girl) does she lay eggs or...
http://vatoto.com/read/_/109468/monster-musume-no-iru-nichijou_ch4_by_monster-musume/28

A prize, to anyone capable of feeling her heart beat through, that chest.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics